Most annoying character poll

Who is the most annoying character?

• Total voters

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I have to butt in and do damage control since Chi Chi is the most hated character on the poll. I have to at least point out that she actually has character, and I did like her in Part I. Gotenks is just a plot device against Boo, especially since he has no real character. Goten and Trunks are inferior to Kid Goku and Kid Gohan in just about every way as well.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I have to butt in and do damage control since Chi Chi is the most hated character on the poll. I have to at least point out that she actually has character, and I did like her in Part I. Gotenks is just a plot device against Boo, especially since he has no real character. Goten and Trunks are inferior to Kid Goku and Kid Gohan in just about every way as well.
Gotenks lead to Gogeta though so it wasn't entirely pointless but it was an annoying process.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Gogeta was only mentioned in the Manga and not drawn. It's Vegetto that made a canon appearance.

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus

Majin

Saiyan Grunt
Chichi is more of a caricature than a character, she's so over the top that it gets on everyone's nerves. I was expecting her to go through an arc where she'd finally let Gohan do what he wants in life in DBZ but no, she is always the hot headed bitch who complains about the most absurd things.

"I don't care if the world is going to end, my son needs to study!"
such a great character, people also hate her due to being exactly like a tiger mum, something people want to escape from, not be reminded of

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Toriyama hates her too. I mean he created her so I gotta take his side on this. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Toriyama also dislikes Vegeta. That's why he's only drawn in two volume covers.
That would explain why treats Vegeta like crap throughout the manga after he becomes a good guy.
Toriyama: "You want be good guy?! OK, but you still be weaker than Goku! hahahahahahahaah! Vegeta, you little bitch with vegetable hair!"

• Funny

Majin

Saiyan Grunt
:curse-you:

I'd be mad over this but his favorite character is my other favorite so I'll pretend this is not the case. :begone:
Piccolo went from being huge just by his presence to someone who babysits babies for no motive and to vomit exposition to the viewer, tragedy

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Well, one is the son of a Prince and the wealthiest woman in the world. The other one doesn't get harsh discipline. The characters are more a less for kids anyways so in order to appeal to kids, they have to be as annoying as kids I guess. lol
They're a lot less annoying in Japanese than the English dub. Although I take issue with Toei keeping them children just to appeal to kids. They're teenagers already and shouldn't be that small. Gohan was bigger at 11, it's dumb marketing.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
They're a lot less annoying in Japanese than the English dub. Although I take issue with Toei keeping them children just to appeal to kids. They're teenagers already and shouldn't be that small. Gohan was bigger at 11, it's dumb marketing.
They should have been drawn like future Trunks was in The History of Trunks movie. He was smaller compared to Gohan - definitely looked like a teenager. They look scrawnier compared to Kid Goku, but about the same height. I guess he was 13 at around that time, though?

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Hercule Satan: he is so fucking obnoxious he's not even comedy anymore, just a show of cringe. He shitted on all of DBZ gang's efforts and sacrifices to save the world from Cell and they thought it was a great idea to keep him around as Gohan's father-in-law. What a middle finger to all that Cell's Games arc drama. And his daughter was not the apple to fall far from the tree. In the beginning when she was stalking Gohan she was just as annoying. Imagine having a classmate always trying to stick up their nose in your business, checking where you live, where you head to after classes etc.

Bulma: they made her bearable towards the end, but I remember during Frieza arc she was so bitchy and selfish, I was wishing all the time somebody would kill her off and eventually bring her back alongside with everyone when summoning the dragon.

Chi Chi: they turned the brave little girl into a toxic helicopter mom. You can say all you want that she wants the best for her son, but that's not how this works in real life. If your parents force you to study and become a doctor when you're fucking 4 and cannot reason much, you usually grow up miserable and hating them. But I guess she was supposed to impersonate the classic Eastern Asian mother stereotype. Either this or Toriyama doesn't know how to write female characters much.

Gotenks: just a bratty snotty fusion of two bratty snotty kids. World's in danger and all they're worth is gags and quirks. At least Gohan had some real character development, from a crybaby to a brave and just teenager. Goten and Trunks are just some plot device who, after failing to add anything meaningful to the story, were not cared about enough to even have some aging process.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: