Most Attractive Female In New Content...

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I'm curious to see everyone's opinions here. There's been a ton of discussion about old characters like 23rd Budokai Chi Chi, Bulma up to the Future Trunks Arc, Android #18, and Videl with pigtails.

BUT... I need to know the consensus over newer female characters in attractiveness. Especially since I don't watch or read Super, LOL.

I have always thought Android #21/Majin Android #21 was very attractive, but I've also had my eyes on Caulifa/Kale/Kefla lately. Android #21 because she's thicc of course, but I like how athletic looking the other three are for females too... LOL.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
For Earthlings, I'm going to have to go with Future Mai. For aliens, I'll have to go with Gine. For gods/higher level beings, I'm split between Towa and Marcarita.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I remember Towa from watching my brother play Xenoverse. She's definitely up there too, LOL.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I haven't really invested enough time in Super to really have an opinion properly, but yeah, Towa's not bad, 21's definitely not bad, either. From there...yeah, my knowledge is sadly lacking

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Sanka Ku cause her transformation is inspired by Catwoman (I am assuming so anyways).

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Sanka Ku cause her transformation is inspired by Catwoman (I am assuming so anyways).
If you follow the anime timeline, Sanka Ku and Bikal would be the first overt depiction of a lesbian relationship in Dragon Ball. They're both not bad looking either. Power couple!

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If you follow the anime timeline, Sanka Ku and Bikal would be the first overt depiction of a lesbian relationship in Dragon Ball. They're both not bad looking either. Power couple!

giphy.gif

I never got that impression watching the anime but I would consider Cell the first LGBT character. He wanted both men and women inside him. :smug:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
giphy.gif

I never got that impression watching the anime but I would consider Cell the first LGBT character. He wanted both men and women inside him. :smug:
I only say that when Bikal saves Sanka Ku from getting ringed out, they're all lovey dovey for one another like a troupe from a Shoujo manga where two females fall for one another. Plus, Heles and Ribrianne saying they have the power of love on their side. Could just be a Universe 2 thing, but they might actually be a couple.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I only say that when Bikal saves Sanka Ku from getting ringed out, they're all lovey dovey for one another like a troupe from a Shoujo manga where two females fall for one another. Plus, Heles and Ribrianne saying they have the power of love on their side. Could just be a Universe 2 thing, but they might actually be a couple.
Given the universe is the "gentle universe" I think it was more about just caring for one another as sisters vs lovers but I could be wrong. Don't care either way. The only time I care who is banging who is when offspring are brought into the picture (Gohan, Trunks, etc.).

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Given the universe is the "gentle universe" I think it was more about just caring for one another as sisters vs lovers but I could be wrong. Don't care either way. The only time I care who is banging who is when offspring are brought into the picture (Gohan, Trunks, etc.).
Or when who is not kissing who? Cause Goku and Chi-Chi have never kissed on the mouth! :devilish: Let the Hunger Games commence, may the odds be ever in your favor!

• Funny

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
If we're allowed to pull from the games Majin Android 21 easily, I don't actually really think any of the female designs in Super are any good tbh. I mean, I guess I'd agree with Future Mai but I have trouble considering it new since it's lifted almost entirely from a pre-existing character. Caulifla and Kale have some of the most boring basic designs in the series. I like Egyptian themes so Heles comes to mind but she's a bit too rote, like she's just the Egyptian theme and nothing else. Vados is basically just Whis with boobs, which I guess makes her my favourite by default since I do like the design but at that point it feels more like I'm just complimenting Whis design.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
If we're allowed to pull from the games Majin Android 21 easily, I don't actually really think any of the female designs in Super are any good tbh. I mean, I guess I'd agree with Future Mai but I have trouble considering it new since it's lifted almost entirely from a pre-existing character. Caulifla and Kale have some of the most boring basic designs in the series. I like Egyptian themes so Heles comes to mind but she's a bit too rote, like she's just the Egyptian theme and nothing else. Vados is basically just Whis with boobs, which I guess makes her my favourite by default since I do like the design but at that point it feels more like I'm just complimenting Whis design.
I'm going to be biased and add Sorrel just because. She doesn't have much of a body to speak of, but she's fiesty and I like that.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Kid Goku

VIdeospiel-Man Website IS Out! Enjoy Chapters 1+2!
Super Saiyan 4
Maybe caufila? Kale is not really sexy shes either very childlike or a raging uncontroled beast in the manga!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: