FanArt Original character art

India Actual

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
New story artwork to share.
After witnessing the aftermath of Sorrel's savage beating. Shihori snaps in a moment of pure rage , unleashing all her Saiyan power on the demon Mira.
ssj3 shihori 2.png

India Actual

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
An explosive shocking battle! If Shihori can't do it? Who can?!
Having exhausted her newfound Super Saiyan 3 powers due to her youth and inexperience, Shihori collapses nearly powerless at the mercy of the evil demon Mira. Sorrel is barely alive and unable to render any assistance to her beloved daughter while she is at the mercy of the demon lord. Out of nowhere Korian reappears to strike a mighty blow and perhaps change the tide of battle for his beleaguered family!
ssgod return korian 2.png

India Actual

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Not my character but I thought it would be cool to share with the community. MasakoX released designs for his OC Ranch, the daughter or Raditz and Launch from his What If Raditz turned good series. He indicated he'll be selling merch with the designs in the near future.

srIYLaSd.jpg
Kid Ranch during DBZ

Teen_Ranch_FINAL.png
Teen Ranch during ToP in DBS with her Bulma designed "Power bow"

GzgsTij9.jpg
Adult Ranch in her early 20's around the time of DBGT. She's supposed to be really tall like Raditz.

I have to admit that MasakoX was a big inspiration to begin my own story, The Saiyan of Two Universes. So if you have your own ideas for characters, draw your art or write your story to share. Don't feel daunted by the task or anxious about people being judgmental. My own experiences have felt immensely rewarding and I feel I succeeded in enriching the Dragon Ball community even just a little. While we wait for the official release of new material from Japan we can certainly entertain ourselves with our vivid imaginations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)