Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Time to share another WIP piece to highlight the artistic process. This time we have a little slice o' life piece from Sarria Art. Shihori having a little me time in the bath.

1610891565199.png

He broke the tip of his pen making this so until he gets a replacement we'll just leave things right here. Always protect your tip! :sneaky:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Gotehori, a fusion between a girl and boy who have romantic feelings for one another. What do you get? You get a tomboy fang girl with a pretty face and a smart ass attitude. :LOL: Artwork by FTW Arts
Gotehori.png

Some of you may be wondering, why does she have exaggerated canines? Well, that's because both Shihori and Kuroba do. You've just never seen Shihori with a big shit eating grin before. Why do they have "fangs"? It's meant to be a joke because they're both half rabbit and it makes them look predatory. Comes from their Saiyan side and I think it makes them look pretty cool.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I like the fangs idea, and she looks quite good as a character overall. Also looks exactly like what you'd expect for a horny tomboy, so spot on there!
Who do you think brings the horny? Keep in mind this is the Z/Super version of Goten who isn't trying to smash every piece of ass in town. Shihori has a side of her that hasn't been fully explored yet. You get hints of it in Chapter 8 after they sleep with each other, but you'll see.....:sneaky:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Judeau and Cass make their hurried escape aboard her YT-2000, the Vagabond's Edge. After narrowly avoiding death at the hands of the Imperial Inquisitor hunting them down. They take flight into the perils of the Outer Rim in search of a safe haven. Meanwhile, Cass's partner in crime and droid co-pilot, Silver, immediately takes a dislike to Judeau. Artwork by my good friend Wonder-Waffle

1611090845449.png

The Inquisitor is still hot on their heels and is relentless in his search for the Sith holocron in their possession.

Inquisitor.jpg

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Both of those look incredible! The Inquisitor looks fantastic, and the lil' crew o'rebels all look like they'd fit right into the Mandalorian storyline, for sure.

Who do you think brings the horny? Keep in mind this is the Z/Super version of Goten who isn't trying to smash every piece of ass in town. Shihori has a side of her that hasn't been fully explored yet. You get hints of it in Chapter 8 after they sleep with each other, but you'll see.....:sneaky:

Oh easily Goten. You merge two personalities into one, particularly lovers of the opposite sexes, and the male personality is immediately going to assert his horniness at both sharing a body with his love interest and having some new bits to play with...he no longer wants to hulk smash everything, just himself. Going to rub off on her personality too, since they've merged...so...horny tomboy. You know you'd do the same in that position!

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Both of those look incredible! The Inquisitor looks fantastic, and the lil' crew o'rebels all look like they'd fit right into the Mandalorian storyline, for sure.

Oh easily Goten. You merge two personalities into one, particularly lovers of the opposite sexes, and the male personality is immediately going to assert his horniness at both sharing a body with his love interest and having some new bits to play with...he no longer wants to hulk smash everything, just himself. Going to rub off on her personality too, since they've merged...so...horny tomboy. You know you'd do the same in that position!
I would, but take into account when Gotehori was a thing it's in Age 781 so Goten is only 14 and still probably the little shit Goten that I don't understand why it's still a thing. They have that body because Shihori was more developed because of her three year time skip in the RoST. So while Goten is a horny teenage boy, aren't we all? Probably still. Shihori's a closet sex fiend. A few years down the line when they start sleeping with each other she definitely takes charge and promises him some ecchi sexual favors when she gets back from home just before the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. It's why she's not around in the End of Z when Goku takes off with Uub. She went to visit her family since it had been a while since she saw them. It's all there in Chapter 8.

You'll see when I get around to putting Chapter 9 down on paper and they're newly weds what I mean. :sneaky:

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I would, but take into account when Gotehori was a thing it's in Age 781 so Goten is only 14 and still probably the little shit Goten that I don't understand why it's still a thing. They have that body because Shihori was more developed because of her three year time skip in the RoST. So while Goten is a horny teenage boy, aren't we all? Probably still. Shihori's a closet sex fiend. A few years down the line when they start sleeping with each other she definitely takes charge and promises him some ecchi sexual favors when she gets back from home just before the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. It's why she's not around in the End of Z when Goku takes off with Uub. She went to visit her family since it had been a while since she saw them. It's all there in Chapter 8.

You'll see when I get around to putting Chapter 9 down on paper and they're newly weds what I mean. :sneaky:
Fair enough, simple tomboy will work for this one :D

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
When all else failed, two young heroes stepped forward to put everything on the line for those they loved. They barely knew each other, they weren't even the strongest fighters partaking in the battle, yet they were the only hope for survival. SSJ3 Gotehori finishing the fight! Artwork by Ciel
1611292174667.png

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: