FanArt Saiyans and other races

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
vtC_-ltR.jpg large.jpg

Now that I've got your attention, do you think Saiyans would have been better off if they would have bred with other races? DBZ has suggested multiple times that Saiyan hybrid children are potentially superior to their full blood parents. Thoughts?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yes, most definitely. Imagine if a Saiyan and a...Frieza thing...bred? Scary! Genuinely, though, yes, the Saiyan race could have been substantially stronger if they had bred with other races, as we saw with Trunks and Goten. They could also have seen the future if they'd bred with the species of Frieza planet 419 and therefore could've stopped Frieza!

i-can-see-the-future-new-meme_fb_611126.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Yes, most definitely. Imagine if a Saiyan and a...Frieza thing...bred? Scary! Genuinely, though, yes, the Saiyan race could have been substantially stronger if they had bred with other races, as we saw with Trunks and Goten. They could also have seen the future if they'd bred with the species of Frieza planet 419 and therefore could've stopped Frieza!

i-can-see-the-future-new-meme_fb_611126.jpg
To your point about breeding with Freeza's race, I believe they're asexual and singularly spawn their own off-spring. I'll try to find a source on that. Secondly, as weird as it seems, I'm sure you could find a Saiyan that would f*ck a fish person with future sight. Saiyans are warriors and if you fight hard then you f*ck hard too and f*ck anything! Ask the Marine Corps. :LOL:

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
To your point about breeding with Freeza's race, I believe they're asexual and singularly spawn their own off-spring. I'll try to find a source on that. Secondly, as weird as it seems, I'm sure you could find a Saiyan that would f*ck a fish person with future sight. Saiyans are warriors and if you fight hard then you f*ck hard too and f*ck anything! Ask the Marine Corps. :LOL:
Yeah, that makes more sense, otherwise the universe would've been dominated by a whole race of ice cream queens. And yes, I absolutely believe the Saiyans would breed with anything, even Dodoria.

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Yeah, that makes more sense, otherwise the universe would've been dominated by a whole race of ice cream queens. And yes, I absolutely believe the Saiyans would breed with anything, even Dodoria.

Akira Toriyama also mentioned in an interview that Frieza "was born of King Cold alone." I can't pin point what interview this was taken from, but as it stands it sounds legit.

Remember, TFS Dodoria has a vadge. So it's entirely possible. :ROFLMAO:

Let's be fair, my own creation f*cks rabbits and they f*ck like rabbits in case you're wondering. Sorrel is very sexual behind closed doors compared to Korian's more reserved nature. When mama wants it, she wants it NOW! :sneaky:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Akira Toriyama also mentioned in an interview that Frieza "was born of King Cold alone." I can't pin point what interview this was taken from, but as it stands it sounds legit.

It does make the most sense, considering how few and far between they are in the universe. King Cold, Cooler and Frieza, and then backwards in time to find Lord Chilled...and then no more until the Super various worlds enter the fray. Very rare species.

Remember, TFS Dodoria has a vadge. So it's entirely possible. :ROFLMAO:

Precisely! "I AM A WOMAN!"

Let's be fair, my own creation f*cks rabbits and they f*ck like rabbits in case you're wondering. Sorrel is very sexual behind closed doors compared to Korian's more reserved nature. When mama wants it, she wants it NOW! :sneaky:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I don't know if they would do a good hybrid design for something like that because they aren't known for it outside of fusions that involve the same species. I could be wrong though.
Okay, I wasn't quite sure what you were getting at. I do have a theory on why we don't see it in DB and it has to do with Japanese culture. They see themselves as completely homogenous even though there are mixed people in Japanese society. The only time you have different races with one another overtly is Tarble and Gure, but that was a one off and never seen ever again. While attitudes about mixed races are becoming more liberal, they're still a very conservative people.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Okay, I wasn't quite sure what you were getting at. I do have a theory on why we don't see it in DB and it has to do with Japanese culture. They see themselves as completely homogenous even though there are mixed people in Japanese society. The only time you have different races with one another overtly is Tarble and Gure, but that was a one off and never seen ever again. While attitudes about mixed races are becoming more liberal, they're still a very conservative people.
That makes sense. I mean I know they want to preserve their culture and I can't hate on that. They certainly aren't as opposed to Japanese folks mixing with other races as they once were but they were never really rude on the surface to begin with. In an anime though, with a dog being the president of the entire world, one has to wonder why it wasn't ever done though. Technically it was with the Saiyans and humans but outside of power and the tail, and some insanely robust hair, they don't look different.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
That makes sense. I mean I know they want to preserve their culture and I can't hate on that. They certainly aren't as opposed to Japanese folks mixing with other races as they once were but they were never really rude on the surface to begin with. In an anime though, with a dog being the president of the entire world, one has to wonder why it wasn't ever done though. Technically it was with the Saiyans and humans but outside of power and the tail, and some insanely robust hair, they don't look different.
One of my favorite Vegeta moments of all time. He's like the f*ck?!

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: