FanArt Some of My Doodles

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Indeed. I used to draw for hours at a time each day. Got really good.

Now...I haven't done it in years and not so good anymore :p
I was better at drawing before as well. Once you stop doing it for a while, it takes time it improves again. I used to be able to just look at anything and draw it, now I struggle lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I was better at drawing before as well. Once you stop doing it for a while, it takes time it improves again. I used to be able to just look at anything and draw it, now I struggle lol
For me my biggest struggle is getting the hand movements right. I can visualize it, I know what I want my hand to do, it's just been too long so don't have that muscle memory anymore. Also, pretty sure I'm edging on arthritis or something. I just can't grip the pencil like I used to.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
For me my biggest struggle is getting the hand movements right. I can visualize it, I know what I want my hand to do, it's just been too long so don't have that muscle memory anymore. Also, pretty sure I'm edging on arthritis or something. I just can't grip the pencil like I used to.
The joys of aging. lol

I was never able to draw hands or feet. I still try and fail but I know this is very common in even the most gifted artists so I don't feel so bad lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
The joys of aging. lol

I was never able to draw hands or feet. I still try and fail but I know this is very common in even the most gifted artists so I don't feel so bad lol
Tell me about it. I've been doing a lot to improve my health, lately. Chiropractor for about a year now has really helped with my quality of life. I rarely drink anymore...just on occasion versus 6-12 beers or two bottles of wine or a buttload of bourbon each night. I've dropped some weight and am exercising. Not sure there is much I can do about the potential arthritis. Maybe some carpal tunnel, too.

Anyway, back to drawing...I do miss it at times, but not sure I'll ever be able to enjoy it like I used to.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Tell me about it. I've been doing a lot to improve my health, lately. Chiropractor for about a year now has really helped with my quality of life. I rarely drink anymore...just on occasion versus 6-12 beers or two bottles of wine or a buttload of bourbon each night. I've dropped some weight and am exercising. Not sure there is much I can do about the potential arthritis. Maybe some carpal tunnel, too.
That is good, you are making progress if you are feeling better. Get your calcium, D3, and magnesium levels checked. A lot of people get arthritis from deficiencies rather than injuries and if you start correcting them, it will improve and go away. Most issues like this can be reversed when you know what your body is in short supply of.

Anyway, back to drawing...I do miss it at times, but not sure I'll ever be able to enjoy it like I used to.
I was into it a lot more when I was younger. I think it is one of those hobbies that fade as you get older unless you make a profession out of it.

Reactions: LividJay

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Damn. I thought your 30s were supposed to be like your 20s, but just that you've completely matured and that you've reached full adulthood. I didn't know that all of this BS like energy loss and health decline actually existed in your 30s, I thought that was supposed to come in your 40s. LOL.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Damn. I thought your 30s were supposed to be like your 20s, but just that you've completely matured and that you've reached full adulthood. I didn't know that all of this BS like energy loss and health decline actually existed in your 30s, I thought that was supposed to come in your 40s. LOL.
That is a modern thing. Most people are unhealthy these days so their body ages faster. I know plenty of people in their 60s and even 70s who have no pain and sleep like babies.

• Informative
Reactions: Yoshi

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Prime example of someone who moves better than me and is damn near 3 times my age:

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
That is a modern thing. Most people are unhealthy these days so their body ages faster. I know plenty of people in their 60s and even 70s who have no pain and sleep like babies.
In my case, there's also the fact that I've had some bad injuries from when I was younger that I never fully recovered from.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
In my case, there's also the fact that I've had some bad injuries from when I was younger that I never fully recovered from.
Yeah, that can happen. I broke my right wrist when I was younger and if I bend it and it snaps the wrong way (like cracking your knuckles), I will get a numb tingling that happens for about 20 seconds with sharp pain.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Yeah, that can happen. I broke my right wrist when I was younger and if I bend it and it snaps the wrong way (like cracking your knuckles), I will get a numb tingling that happens for about 20 seconds with sharp pain.
oof. I wrecked my shoulder playing football. I dislocated my right elbow and fractured the radial head after falling from about 6 feet in the air. Just landed poorly. If I have my arms bent at any time it's pretty much guaranteed they will go numb because of whatever is going on with my circulation. My whole right side (my dominant side) is actually weaker than my left because of the injuries. A rib on the right side on my back was actually out of place. Took the chiropractor a while to get that sorted, but sleeping was very uncomfortable because it was always sticking out.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
oof. I wrecked my shoulder playing football. I dislocated my right elbow and fractured the radial head after falling from about 6 feet in the air. Just landed poorly. If I have my arms bent at any time it's pretty much guaranteed they will go numb because of whatever is going on with my circulation. My whole right side (my dominant side) is actually weaker than my left because of the injuries. A rib on the right side on my back was actually out of place. Took the chiropractor a while to get that sorted, but sleeping was very uncomfortable because it was always sticking out.
Ouch! Yeah, that sounds like a bad time. I have issues in my lower left back and the pain goes into the hip and down my leg. When it is acting up, I just get woken up over and over again from the pain. It sucks. I have been moving more so it has been happening less but I am sure I need to be adjusted. I think my pelvis is tilted or something. Funny, we don't think about any of this stuff when we are younger nor do we feel it but it always catches up to us when we start to slow down. Good that you found a chiro that is helping you. Hard to find a good one these days it seems.

Reactions: LividJay

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Ouch! Yeah, that sounds like a bad time. I have issues in my lower left back and the pain goes into the hip and down my leg. When it is acting up, I just get woken up over and over again from the pain. It sucks. I have been moving more so it has been happening less but I am sure I need to be adjusted. I think my pelvis is tilted or something. Funny, we don't think about any of this stuff when we are younger nor do we feel it but it always catches up to us when we start to slow down. Good that you found a chiro that is helping you. Hard to find a good one these days it seems.
My chiropractor actually does something every one of my visits where she sort of slams down against the right side above my booty. Probably similar to what they might do to you if you end up going. But yeah, if I only would have known what life was going to be like for me back then, I wouldn't have done half the stupid shit I used to do.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
My chiropractor actually does something every one of my visits where she sort of slams down against the right side above my booty. Probably similar to what they might do to you if you end up going. But yeah, if I only would have known what life was going to be like for me back then, I wouldn't have done half the stupid shit I used to do.
Is that where they have you lay on your side and cross your arm/shoulder over the other, then crack your lower back on the table? When I was going to a kinesiologist, she did that every visit and also made sure both my legs were the same length. I haven't gone to her in years though, probably not since 2012.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Is that where they have you lay on your side and cross your arm/shoulder over the other, then crack your lower back on the table? When I was going to a kinesiologist, she did that every visit and also made sure both my legs were the same length. I haven't gone to her in years though, probably not since 2012.
No, but she does that to me, too, which is actually hilarious because she's little and basically has to climb up me. :ROFLMAO:

The thing I'm talking about is where I lay on my stomach and she raise the lower part of the table and then pushes down. The raised table drops and slams and then she'll repeat it a few times.

Not sure if that does anything for pelvis rotation, but it feels good.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
No, but she does that to me, too, which is actually hilarious because she's little and basically has to climb up me. :ROFLMAO:

The thing I'm talking about is where I lay on my stomach and she raise the lower part of the table and then pushes down. The raised table drops and slams and then she'll repeat it a few times.

Not sure if that does anything for pelvis rotation, but it feels good.
Oh yeah, I know what that is. I have had that done a few times. My doctor was small too but she was taller than me. She'd work on 400 pound men and I don't know how she did it lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Oh yeah, I know what that is. I have had that done a few times. My doctor was small too but she was taller than me. She'd work on 400 pound men and I don't know how she did it lol
lol it's pretty funny, because she has to kind of jump to get on my knee to do the adjustment and she barely gets it each time.

They also do the thing where they take the towel and put around your chin and pull your neck (best fucking thing ever, btw). She's not strong enough to move me, so has to get one of the guys in the office.

To be honest, if I ever switch offices I'll probably request a male, just because they can actually handle someone my size.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: