Movies Super Mario Bros: The Movie

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
So i just watched it:
It was really Great i do have to say the beginning is a bit slow/ #Not as good but as soon as they enter the mushroom kingdom it gets really Good
Also Peach is a bit too badass shes basically Daisy at this point! My Favourite Character is the Luma im not going to elabourate!

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Yup. I feel the same way about the Mortal Kombat movies.
Hey, hey, at least it was better than the abomination the live-action Super Mario movie was, or the weird 90's shows/films.

This movie touched my heart, and made me cry for the simple fact that 10 year old me, wouldn't dream of this thing going "right." And it did.

illumination did EXACTLY what I thought they'd do with The Super Mario Movie. Perfect match.

And, by the way... if you bought Super Mario Odyssey, and wondered.... "what's with the New York setting, it seems out of place." THIS film makes it make more sense. Just remember: They've been working on Super Mario Movie for YEARS at this point. So, I think Super Mario Odysee, and this film was co-produced at the same time.

So, Nintendo made a lot of money now. And yes, Princess Peach is portrayed better than any "Princess Peach" interpretation over the years.

Bring on the sequel.
A Zelda movie would be neat, agreed.
I will pay to see THAT. (Also more of a Zelda fan, too.)

I would GLADLY watch a Metroid film. GLADLY.

Hopefully they don't screw up Zelda by choosing a divisive look. (Wind Waker was controversial not because they decided to go cel-shaded, I mean, they did... but Space World footage and Zelda 64 set the expectation that we'd get Unreal Engine-style graphics.)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
Hey, hey, at least it was better than the abomination the live-action Super Mario movie was, or the weird 90's shows/films.

This movie touched my heart, and made me cry for the simple fact that 10 year old me, wouldn't dream of this thing going "right." And it did.

illumination did EXACTLY what I thought they'd do with The Super Mario Movie. Perfect match.

And, by the way... if you bought Super Mario Odyssey, and wondered.... "what's with the New York setting, it seems out of place." THIS film makes it make more sense. Just remember: They've been working on Super Mario Movie for YEARS at this point. So, I think Super Mario Odysee, and this film was co-produced at the same time.

So, Nintendo made a lot of money now. And yes, Princess Peach is portrayed better than any "Princess Peach" interpretation over the years.

Bring on the sequel.

I will pay to see THAT. (Also more of a Zelda fan, too.)

I would GLADLY watch a Metroid film. GLADLY.

Hopefully they don't screw up Zelda by choosing a divisive look. (Wind Waker was controversial not because they decided to go cel-shaded, I mean, they did... but Space World footage and Zelda 64 set the expectation that we'd get Unreal Engine-style graphics.)
Nah the reason why Real america style settings are in the movie and in odysesy is because mario is originally from Brooklyn/ New Donk Keep in mind Donkey Kong, Wrecking Crew and Other Games pre Super Mario Bros take place in a City!

The Problem is she barely feels like Peach i mean she does sometimes Specifically in regards to her taking care of the toads! And Dont get me wrong i get they didnt want her to be a damsel but The Mario Rpgs Show how to make peach more tough without making her too diffrent which the mario movie did!

Yup Bring on the sequel!

The Toon Style isnt divise anymore anyways! Also Having the zelda Movie Look Realistic would blow i think Maybe a OOT 3D Artstyle mixed With Smash Ultimate Would be The STyle that they will probably go with if its 3d Animated! Otherwise it would probably be an anime! (Also Holding out that Link In The First ,movie is a green capped Child They can do adult link or BOTW Link later on if they want but yeah!)

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Nah the reason why Real america style settings are in the movie and in odysesy is because mario is originally from Brooklyn/ New Donk Keep in mind Donkey Kong, Wrecking Crew and Other Games pre Super Mario Bros take place in a City!
I know Super Mario story synopsis says he's from New York, but most games take place in fictional locations, so seldom do we see locations that take place IN new work, and the only game that took place in New York, is Odyessy. I didn't know that Donkey Kong took place in New York or Wrecking Crew took place in NY.
The Problem is she barely feels like Peach i mean she does sometimes Specifically in regards to her taking care of the toads! And Dont get me wrong i get they didnt want her to be a damsel but The Mario Rpgs Show how to make peach more tough without making her too diffrent which the mario movie did!
They were going for the tough girl, but I see it as the witty, sarcastic girl attitude - and I like it. It brings lighthearted fun to the movie. As I said...
Yup Bring on the sequel!
:thumbsupgif:
The Toon Style isnt divise anymore anyways! Also Having the zelda Movie Look Realistic would blow i think Maybe a OOT 3D Artstyle mixed With Smash Ultimate Would be The STyle that they will probably go with if its 3d Animated! Otherwise it would probably be an anime! (Also Holding out that Link In The First ,movie is a green capped Child They can do adult link or BOTW Link later on if they want but yeah!)
Breath of the Wild looks good, don't get me wrong. But Wind Waker had so much controversy, that it gained Nintendo/Zelda the "Kiddy" image. Many people, including myself, wanted that OOT-style gameplay, and that Space World demo look. (There are mods today, that use the Unreal Engine to replicate that look.)

So, Nintendo needs to do the ideal Zelda film right, or this ideal Nintendo Cinematic Universe (NCU, lol) will not work. You have to remember, the "final battle" is gonna be Smash Bros. :)

Breath of the Wild is a manifestation of their artwork, 37 years in the making. You can see it in the instruction manual of the original Zelda that was released on NES.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
I know Super Mario story synopsis says he's from New York, but most games take place in fictional locations, so seldom do we see locations that take place IN new work, and the only game that took place in New York, is Odyessy. I didn't know that Donkey Kong took place in New York or Wrecking Crew took place in NY.

They were going for the tough girl, but I see it as the witty, sarcastic girl attitude - and I like it. It brings lighthearted fun to the movie. As I said...

:thumbsupgif:

Breath of the Wild looks good, don't get me wrong. But Wind Waker had so much controversy, that it gained Nintendo/Zelda the "Kiddy" image. Many people, including myself, wanted that OOT-style gameplay, and that Space World demo look. (There are mods today, that use the Unreal Engine to replicate that look.)

So, Nintendo needs to do the ideal Zelda film right, or this ideal Nintendo Cinematic Universe (NCU, lol) will not work. You have to remember, the "final battle" is gonna be Smash Bros. :)

Breath of the Wild is a manifestation of their artwork, 37 years in the making. You can see it in the instruction manual of the original Zelda that was released on NES.
But OOT 3d + Smash is basically the spaceworld look just with more Colour (which really shouldnt be an issue)
Also hes a poster for a Kirby Movie i made:
1681224676074.png

Considering how much stuff the mario Movie Used i dont think its a good idea to have the Kirby Movie Be a HAHA Dedede Stole the Food Movie so instead this Movie is based on Adventure!
Obviously the marketing would only TEASE Nightmare and present DEDEDE as the Main Villain!
ALSO BWD Is Here cause we need another protagonist!
Also Also Dedede isnt a giant in the movie thats just done so he looks more opposing!

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
But OOT 3d + Smash is basically the spaceworld look just with more Colour (which really shouldnt be an issue)
I've never played the Smash Bros you're talking about (I assume... Ultimate? I've played Smash Bros 1, Melee, and stopped there... I think...?)

So, forgive me if I don't understand the vision you have...?

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
I've never played the Smash Bros you're talking about (I assume... Ultimate? I've played Smash Bros 1, Melee, and stopped there... I think...?)

So, forgive me if I don't understand the vision you have...?
Basically Link should look like This in the First Zelda Movie IMO:
R.4b5fab7d8cca857ceef17e0dddb609cb

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: