Technique and Ability names

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I want to know, any of you nerds create your own Dragon Ball stuff? Have you even toyed around with the idea of an OC? Have you created new and interesting attacks for characters either official or unofficial to utilize in combat? This is a safe space, I want to know everything.

Korian:

Kitsune energy wave, standard destructive energy wave created by Kitsune. Akin in power to the Kamehameha or Galick Gun with different hand positioning.

Korian Kyubiko.jpg

Nine-Tailed Fox energy wave, Korian's upgraded version of the Kitsune energy wave. At least 10x as destructive as it's forebear, blue in color.

Nine-Tailed Fox's Rage, Korian's most powerful technique, utilized in his strongest transformation, SSJ4. A ranged wave style attack in the form of a red energy wave. The point of the beam forms into an an energy based visage of the legendary Kyuubi yokai. The jaws of the fox close down on the intended target, tearing it to pieces. Very draining on the user's stamina.

Shihori:

Knows the Kitsune energy wave.

Final Judgement wave, created by the fiesty teen as an adaptation of her father's Nine-Tailed Fox wave, Final Judgement shows similar aspects to the Final Flash with different hand positioning and a long charge time. Possibly damaging to the user's body if they don't have perfect control. Very draining on stamina. Utilized by Shihori while transformed to SSJ3 due to the high ki output of the transformation. A high risk, high reward technique.

Usagi no Ken (Fist of the Rabbit), Shihori's most powerful technique, originally adapted as a high energy punch which destroyed anything in it's path, Shihori learned that the technique as used had several drawbacks, 1.) the physical backlash physically damaged the user's body to the point of numbing of the limbs, 2.) such high, unstable output of ki could render the user unable to control or use ki after prolonged use. So, she went back to the drawing board on it and changed the function of the technique. Still a punch that requires physical contact, the technique was adapted to maintain a high level of control over the energy stored into such a small point of attack. The energy released was actually forced into the target which causes their physical body to become unstable at the point of contact. They essentially explode from the inside-out. Depending on the level of resistance of the target, this could be a portion of their body or under extreme circumstances they completely explode. A true "death punch" in every sense of the word.

shihori_full_body_Website-only_files.jpg

Energy blade, Shihori's level of ki control has progressed as she has mastered her own self. Shihori can precisely control her ki to form weapons. What better weapon than the sword she has trained with for a majority of her life?

SSB Shihori 2a.jpg Shihori U6.jpg

Kuroba:

Very simply, Kuroba heavily follows in his father's footsteps and utilizes the same techniques up to the Nine-Tailed Fox wave, the young man hasn't created anything of his own, yet.

Attachments

• Korian Kyubiko.jpg
    Korian Kyubiko.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Outside of characters I made up in my head (never drew them out) I have not actually played around with this. I like the concept of creating new power movies though because you can easily make a really original idea and make it fit your own character perfectly.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Outside of characters I made up in my head (never drew them out) I have not actually played around with this. I like the concept of creating new power movies though because you can easily make a really original idea and make it fit your own character perfectly.
giphy.gif

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I know inside all of your sick, degenerate, and sometimes horny brains, looking at you Super Kami Guru, you're creative AF! You got this! Show n Tell!
When I was younger I used to create my own characters, but moves...I hadn't ever really thought about that. I'll give it some thought and see what I can come up with, I might be able to give it a bash...and I might have a few ideas for da lady blasts, too...:bu14:

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Since the whole ape thing is a thing, I thought of a cat-related one (don't anyone act surprised lol).

Same concept as a Saiyan minus the color-changing hair. It is a race from Universe 13 (a black cat race, see what I did there) and they have the ability to become larger (not as big as the apes) black panther-like demon cats with 2 tails (a large nekomata). They shift during a lunar eclipse (red moon) which can be replicated if they learn the ability.

The base form is similar to a Saiyan in that they have dark hair and a tail but the tails are black and instead of dark eyes, they have emerald green eyes. They also have long nails that can be extended and retracted.

They can achieve the equivalent of a Super Saiyan 4 which is their Primal form. Looks the same but with dark body hair, black shade with a deep reflective purple hue.

As for the name, I have not thought of anything yet but I want "neko" to fit into it somewhere.

And that is my creative for the day. :wise:

• Love

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Since the whole ape thing is a thing, I thought of a cat-related one (don't anyone act surprised lol).

Same concept as a Saiyan minus the color-changing hair. It is a race from Universe 13 (a black cat race, see what I did there) and they have the ability to become larger (not as big as the apes) black panther-like demon cats with 2 tails (a large nekomata). They shift during a lunar eclipse (red moon) which can be replicated if they learn the ability.

The base form is similar to a Saiyan in that they have dark hair and a tail but the tails are black and instead of dark eyes, they have emerald green eyes. They also have long nails that can be extended and retracted.

They can achieve the equivalent of a Super Saiyan 4 which is their Primal form. Looks the same but with dark body hair, black shade with a deep reflective purple hue.

As for the name, I have not thought of anything yet but I want "neko" to fit into it somewhere.

And that is my creative for the day. :wise:
A very creative concept,I like it a lot. I say you run with it and just go for broke with your creative self!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away when I was a teenager, I first created the Saiyan concept that would many years later morph into Korian. He was someone else's kid entirely and one of a set of twins. That being said, his folks ran into an alien race of bipedal Saurians that had the ability to shift their forms into a much larger, more terrifying, more combat capable form. They have the teeth, the claws, armored plates on their hides, real nasty too. Well, remember that scene from Aliens when the Queen impales Bishop with her tail and then proceeds to rip him half? That happened to the Saiyan's mother and what was left of her upper torso hit the ground next to her kids and splashed them with blood. Man, have I always been this dark? I think I may need counseling. :devilish:

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
A very creative concept,I like it a lot. I say you run with it and just go for broke with your creative self!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away when I was a teenager, I first created the Saiyan concept that would many years later morph into Korian. He was someone else's kid entirely and one of a set of twins. That being said, his folks ran into an alien race of bipedal Saurians that had the ability to shift their forms into a much larger, more terrifying, more combat capable form. They have the teeth, the claws, armored plates on their hides, real nasty too. Well, remember that scene from Aliens when the Queen impales Bishop with her tail and then proceeds to rip him half? That happened to the Saiyan's mother and what was left of her upper torso hit the ground next to her kids and splashed them with blood. Man, have I always been this dark? I think I may need counseling. :devilish:
Good lawd that is some dark stuff haha

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Good lawd that is some dark stuff haha
I feel I've gotten a lot better in not including violence for violence's sake. It all has to have meaning but still grab you by the pit of your stomach. I want that visceral reaction.

Anywho.....Sorrel, I can't forget about Sorrel!

Sorrel:

So my version of Sorrel is pretty much what you see in DBS save for some expounded upon character traits and a family you never knew about :p

Kitsune-ken jiujitsu, Sorrel learned jiujitsu from Kitsune when the sly fox began to train her in the arts. Before this Sorrel was a brawler that came up on the streets. Now that she has proper training she's a much more capable fighter that is able to exploit openings on her enemies. Like when she broke Basil's leg with a knee bar.

Luna Flash, one of Sorrel's own techniques that she created to survive the mean streets in Universe 9. It's a defensive technique that appears as a bright white ball of energy in the palm of her hand, roughly the size of a softball. She pitches it at the intended target and the ball bursts into a blinding flash of white light. Similar to the Solar flare, but much more limited in range. She did teach it to Shihori for use, but the mouthy half-Saiyan generally prefers to fight.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I remember thinking of different colored hair for Super Saiyans long before Super.

I also thought of the possibility that Piccolo should have fused with Piccolo Daimao in Hell during GT.

Last but certainly not least, I always wanted a what if transformation for Super Boo in a DBZ video game (Super Boo Vegetto Absorbed).

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: