This doll is for 4+? WTF?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

WTH Hasbro? This crap is getting out of hand with pedophilia. What the hell is going on in this world?

There likely is no connection to MAPs and what not but who the hell designs a toy like this and thinks it is a great idea??

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Apparently, the pedos have a new flag on Twitter. They're trying to run and hide amongst the sheep again. smh

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Apparently, the pedos have a new flag on Twitter. They're trying to run and hide amongst the sheep again. smh
Yeah looks very close to the trans flag. They are hiding behind the MAP group. It is honestly sick and disturbing. I hope more and more parents become aware of this. If I had a kid, they wouldn't be allowed on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc. until they were 18. Knowing some sicko could be sexually manipulating my kid online turns my stomach.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
There's plans in place
1596938905502.png

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
That's not just disturbing that it exists, it's grotesque.

Yeah looks very close to the trans flag. They are hiding behind the MAP group. It is honestly sick and disturbing. I hope more and more parents become aware of this. If I had a kid, they wouldn't be allowed on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc. until they were 18. Knowing some sicko could be sexually manipulating my kid online turns my stomach.
Completely agreed, and that would be a bare minimum. Keep them sheltered as long as possible from that crap.

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
People in my country: If wE LegAliZe gAy MaRRiAge tHen WhaTs NexT pEdoPhiLia

Us in response to the bigots: You can NOT compare two consenting adults behind closed doors with this!!!

MAPs: we're about to end this whole people's point!

But seriously now, is police doing anything about this? It's not anymore just a case of 'they're just freakheads, leave them alone with their antics'. It's instigation to pedophilia for fuck's sake.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
People in my country: If wE LegAliZe gAy MaRRiAge tHen WhaTs NexT pEdoPhiLia

That is a stupid argument on the grounds of withholding human rights over the fear of an entirely different group. This is not to say this group hasn't used and abused the LGBT community to get away with crap but regardless of gay marriage or not, they were doing it anyway. Shitty people do shitty things, people shouldn't be suprised by this lol

MAPs: we're about to end this whole people's point!

MAP needs to stand for Mentally Absurd Persons.

But seriously now, is police doing anything about this? It's not anymore just a case of 'they're just freakheads, leave them alone with their antics'. It's instigation to pedophilia for fuck's sake.
The company took the doll down and issued a public apology which is fine. Getting cops and government involved in matters like this is not a good idea. However, the people who designed and tested these dolls should be fired. Mistake or not, even a 12-year-old can see this is perverted.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
To be honest, a lot of the LGBTQ+ people have been vocal about MAPs and others alike stay the fuck away from them and that they are sick fucks, which if you know history is bit funny and ironic...because even people who fuck animals are trying to be justified and you can even see it on Twitter.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Have you not heard of this before?
I have in passing but I never looked into it enough to really be aware of it because I don't want to be aware of it. The thought of someone being sexually turned on by one of my cats or dogs is... Just... wtf. I hate Twitter. lol

What about aliens though because you know #ClapThemAlienCheeksBOI!
If the alien is an adult and the human really wants that probing, clap away. Just do it in space. lol

Reactions: Punkhead

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
I have in passing but I never looked into it enough to really be aware of it because I don't want to be aware of it. The thought of someone being sexually turned on by one of my cats or dogs is... Just... wtf. I hate Twitter. lol
There was a video on YouTube that went into detail about it because it was about the darkside of furries and apparently if the have a animal in their pic and ~ in their name and a few other things...they be fucking animals. Like there was one guy that posted a pic of his new dog, who was like 2 or something, and it said something like "Look at this sexy bitch. I can't till tonight to have some fun."

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
There was a video on YouTube that went into detail about it because it was about the darkside of furries and apparently if the have a animal in their pic and ~ in their name and a few other things...they be fucking animals. Like there was one guy that posted a pic of his new dog, who was like 2 or something, and it said something like "Look at this sexy bitch. I can't till tonight to have some fun."
If a grown adult wants to wear a fursuit or has a kink for dressing up like an animal while having sex, that is their business but if it becomes a sexual attraction thing with real animals, you need to get professional help. This is the same with men who find younger women attractive. If you want to date 18 to 24 year olds, you do you but if you start dipping those numbers and still feel good about it, get some help.

Maybe these sickos are using the furry community the same way the pedos are using the LGBT community.

• Agree

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
If a grown adult wants to wear a fursuit or has a kink for dressing up like an animal while having sex, that is their business but if it becomes a sexual attraction thing with real animals, you need to get professional help. This is the same with men who find younger women attractive. If you want to date 18 to 24 year olds, you do you but if you start dipping those numbers and still feel good about it, get some help.

Maybe these sickos are using the furry community the same way the pedos are using the LGBT community.
I fully agree.

And they are which is sad because Furries already get enough shit on them and now this, but many have been vocal about how they think what those people are wrong and they aren't welcomed.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I fully agree.

And they are which is sad because Furries already get enough shit on them and now this, but many have been vocal about how they think what those people are wrong and they aren't welcomed.
Good.

We are all human and can acknowledge that some of us just enjoy different things for various reasons but if it ever crosses the line of taking away someone else's freedom or right, it just is not acceptable.

Animals can't consent to sex and neither can children. Teens who are underage might have knowledge of sex, might even be having sex but there is a big difference between a 14-year-old and 15-year-old being sexual compared to a 14 and 25-year-old. Two different experiences are happening there and the 14-year-old is being mentally and emotionally taken advantage of.

• Agree

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
We are all human and can acknowledge that some of us just enjoy different things for various reasons but if it ever crosses the line of taking away someone else's freedom or right, it just is not acceptable.

Animals can't consent to sex and neither can children. Teens who are underage might have knowledge of sex, might even be having sex but there is a big difference between a 14-year-old and 15-year-old being sexual compared to a 14 and 25-year-old. Two different experiences are happening there and the 14-year-old is being mentally and emotionally taken advantage of.
Fully agree

I fully agree again, but to play Devil's Advocate. If a 14 or 15 year is aware of sex and can consent it when they are in that age range then how come they can't do the same to some older. As well even at that age they can be emotionally taken advantage of. (Again, this is just me playing Devil's Advocate, and this is an actual argument I have had before)

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: