This doll is for 4+? WTF?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Fully agree

I fully agree again, but to play Devil's Advocate. If a 14 or 15 year is aware of sex and can consent it when they are in that age range then how come they can't do the same to some older. As well even at that age they can be emotionally taken advantage of. (Again, this is just me playing Devil's Advocate, and this is an actual argument I have had before)
You have a point but the average 15-year-old doesn't have a lot of sexual experience compared to a 25-year old that can easily manipulate the situation to be in their favor through more experience and emotional stability of the situation.

I don't think the average 14 to 17 year old should be having sex in the first place because they would not be able to comprehend how to properly raise a child much less form a meaningful lasting relationship. Not saying there aren't cases of younger couples staying in lifelong relationships or a teen raising a child who turns out to be a wonderful adult but the chances of either are very slim.

Generally speaking, the average person's mind under the age of 18 is drastically different from the average 25-year-old's when it comes to sex and sexual intimacy.

Back in the day, I believed it was not unheard of for a 13 to 14 year old boy to start working and a get married and for a girl, to get married and start having a family shortly after her period starts BUT this wasn't generally done on a wide scale because they were still learning, developing, and growing emotionally and physically. Sex in your teens is way different from sex in your 20's or 30's.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Fully agree

I fully agree again, but to play Devil's Advocate. If a 14 or 15 year is aware of sex and can consent it when they are in that age range then how come they can't do the same to some older. As well even at that age they can be emotionally taken advantage of. (Again, this is just me playing Devil's Advocate, and this is an actual argument I have had before)
Because at that age they're still mentally children even if they have the physical body of an adult. They may know a thing or two about sex, but it's not the same thing as two consenting adults engaging in sexual intercourse.

Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
You have a point but the average 15-year-old doesn't have a lot of sexual experience compared to a 25-year old that can easily manipulate the situation to be in their favor through more experience and emotional stability of the situation.

I don't think the average 14 to 17 year old should be having sex in the first place because they would not be able to comprehend how to properly raise a child much less form a meaningful lasting relationship. Not saying there aren't cases of younger couples staying in lifelong relationships or a teen raising a child who turns out to be a wonderful adult but the chances of either are very slim.

Generally speaking, the average person's mind under the age of 18 is drastically different from the average 25-year-old's when it comes to sex and sexual intimacy.

Back in the day, I believed it was not unheard of for a 13 to 14 year old boy to start working and a get married and for a girl, to get married and start having a family shortly after her period starts BUT this wasn't generally done on a wide scale because they were still learning, developing, and growing emotionally and physically. Sex in your teens is way different from sex in your 20's or 30's.
Very true.

Very true and I agree.

True.

Very true, and bringing up the olden days it also wasn't unheard of a 13 year old marrying a 21+ year old either. Though that was mainly in rural and upper parts of society.
Because at that age they're still mentally children even if they have the physical body of an adult. They may know a thing or two about sex, but it's not the same thing as two consenting adults engaging in sexual intercourse.
Fully agree.

This conversation/points where actual ones that a person who I once consider a friend used to justify him dating a 15 year old when he was 22. I could actually go a bit more into the conversation because I remember it very well, but I am not because it made me feel easy.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
This conversation/points where actual ones that a person who I once consider a friend used to justify him dating a 15 year old when he was 22. I could actually go a bit more into the conversation because I remember it very well, but I am not because it made me feel easy.
Ugh. 22 is too old to be dating a 15 year old. I can understand skewing the ages a bit for, say 17 and 19, or 18 and 16 but nothing beyond that. Once you hit 20 you should not be looking at girls in the 17 or under range, at all. I realize that it's harder and harder these days to tell the age of someone in that particular range, because girls are getting more and more physically mature at younger ages, but if you find out they're sub-18, you cut ties. Women your own age are more likely to have more in common with you, personality wise, as well, so make the effort, don't try to manipulate a kid...that's the type of friend I'd ditch, because what he was doing was shady.

Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
A 20-year-old dating a 15-year-old is too much of a stretch. 20 dating a 16-year-old is okay in some circumstances, but not in all of them. I would say a parent should have some form of say in the matter and should meet the 20-year-old.

I would say 21 and 16 don't match though because of the legal drinking age and the maturity shift. Both can be immature but it is different.

It sounds stupid in writing because the age differences aren't that big of a number but the mental and emotional capacity of each age is what changes things.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Whatever your lifestyle, LGBT, technicolor rainbow in between that we now have. If you're an adult, I don't give a shit what you do in your personal life. Pedos hiding behind the LGBT community is over and everyone needs to flush them out so they can get the help they need or if they choose to pursue their lifestyle then actions have consequences. You will be found and you will be dealt with period.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Women your own age are more likely to have more in common with you, personality wise
Women my age all have kids or are boujee as fuck, lol.
.that's the type of friend I'd ditch, because what he was doing was shady.
That is why I said former friend because after he and I had that conversation I got rid of him in my phone and everywhere else and never hung out with him or anything.

Also, Pedos aren't strictly just in LGBT...there are plenty elsewhere it is just that LGBT is a easier target then lets say The Catholic Church or such.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
LGBT is a easier target then lets say The Catholic Church or such
I wouldn't go that far. LOL there are legit pedos who are priests at churches, that is a bit different than pretending to be gay to get closer to kids.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Women my age all have kids or are boujee as fuck, lol.

That is why I said former friend because after he and I had that conversation I got rid of him in my phone and everywhere else and never hung out with him or anything.

Also, Pedos aren't strictly just in LGBT...there are plenty elsewhere it is just that LGBT is a easier target then lets say The Catholic Church or such.

Solid move, I'd stay well clear of that sort of person.

Also, I'm in my 30s and I've found plenty of women who don't have kids and are perfectly decent. Just saying...they're out there...

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Also, I'm in my 30s and I've found plenty of women who don't have kids and are perfectly decent. Just saying...they're out there...
I live in a Redneck town where if you aren't a bible thumping, gun toting, Trump loving, red-blooded american...then you are a liberal communist who don't deserve to live in America. Most the of women in my town have kids, with the average of like three maybe four, and have been married at least once...so my dating pool is so limited YouTubers tried to buy to make a clickbait video on it.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
so my dating pool is so limited YouTubers tried to buy to make a clickbait video on it.

giphy.gif

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I live in a Redneck town where if you aren't a bible thumping, gun toting, Trump loving, red-blooded american...then you are a liberal communist who don't deserve to live in America. Most the of women in my town have kids, with the average of like three maybe four, and have been married at least once...so my dating pool is so limited YouTubers tried to buy to make a clickbait video on it.
Fair enough, might be time to stretch those legs and scan the surrounding towns for possibilities. Definitely don't want some brainwashed redneck baby factory of a woman pushing out little Trumplings!

• Funny
Reactions: Punkhead

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't care if a person supports Trump or not but when they start acting like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ and can do no wrong, I have a problem with it. That is not only mindless worship but not being able or willing to point out flaws in government leaders is a horribly closeminded mindset.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Fair enough, might be time to stretch those legs and scan the surrounding towns for possibilities. Definitely don't want some brainwashed redneck baby factory of a woman pushing out little Trumplings!
I would have to leave The South, and then even if I anywhere I would be made fun of for being a "redneck" XD I can't win, lol
I don't care if a person supports Trump or not but when they start acting like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ and can do no wrong, I have a problem with it. That is not only mindless worship but not being able or willing to point out flaws in government leaders is a horribly closeminded mindset.
Many people in my town act that way in fact there was a preach who proclaim Trump to be a prophet and I just lost my shit and started to laugh uncontrollably.

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: