Dragon Ball Z Universal Survival Tournament PL List (MANGA)

Giant Saiyan Penis

Saiyan Grunt
I will use smaller numbers for simplicity's sake and visual ease. What do you think of these babies?

PSSB Goku - 100
--Power Weighted PSSB - 200
--Ultra Instinct Omen - 500
--Ultra Instinct - 1,000

PSSB Vegeta - 100
--SSBE Vegeta - 250

Ultimate Gohan - <1
--vs Kefla - 200

BSSJ Kale - 20
--powered up - 90
--powered up further - 125

SSJ Caulifla - <5

SSJ Kefla - 200

Freeza - <5
--Golden - 100

Hit - 100

Toppo - 100
Dyspo - <5

Android 17 - <20

Jiren - 325
--powered up vs UIO Goku - 450
--determined vs UI Goku - 1,000

scoutterSSJ

Saiyan Grunt
I wouldn't make the differences as big (for example Freeza < 5 and then Golden Freeza 100), but the main point I would disagree is in SSJ Kefla and Mystic Gohan.
SSJ Kefla was the product of two very weakened fighters fusing.
She was able to control herself and overpowered the weaklings of Jiren's team, but I doubt she even approached the levels of the Gods in terms of strenght, much less double the strenght of a SSJBlue and Gohan matching that level of power.
Going with your numbers and with PBSSJ Goku at 100:
PSSB Goku - 100
--Power Weighted PSSB - 120
--Ultra Instinct Omen - 250
--Ultra Instinct - 350

PSSB Vegeta - 100
--SSBE Vegeta - 150

Ultimate Gohan - 8
--vs Kefla - <10

BSSJ Kale - 20
--powered up - 65
--powered up further - 105

SSJ Caulifla - 7

SSJ Kefla - 200

Freeza - 25 (weaker than his RoF version due to lack of physical training, he never used all his strength against SSJ Caulifla)
--Golden - 110 (he mastered his Golden form -it could be called perfected Golden Freezer, because it had more or less the same problems than the SSJB to overcome-)

Hit - 115

Toppo - 100
Dyspo - 6

Android 17 - 70 - He was stated to be close to the God forms in terms of power. In terms of feats and what I think makes more sense seeing the moro saga,the 25 points you gave him make more sense.

Jiren - 175
--powered up vs UIO Goku - 230
--determined vs UI Goku - 330 (with better stamina because Goku wasn't used to the UI form)

Regards!

Last edited:

Giant Saiyan Penis

Saiyan Grunt
I wouldn't make the differences as big (for example Freeza < 5 and then Golden Freeza 100), but the main point I would disagree is in SSJ Kefla and Mystic Gohan.
SSJ Kefla was the product of two very weakened fighters fusing.
She was able to control herself and overpowered the weaklings of Jiren's team, but I doubt she even approached the levels of the Gods in terms of strenght, much less double the strenght of a SSJBlue and Gohan matching that level of power.
Going with your numbers and with PBSSJ Goku at 100:
PSSB Goku - 100
--Power Weighted PSSB - 120
--Ultra Instinct Omen - 250
--Ultra Instinct - 350

PSSB Vegeta - 100
--SSBE Vegeta - 150

Ultimate Gohan - 8
--vs Kefla - <10

BSSJ Kale - 20
--powered up - 65
--powered up further - 105

SSJ Caulifla - 7

SSJ Kefla - 200

The thing with Kefla is she was stated to be superior to Kale, who was pressuring PSSB Goku and bulldozed through a non-serious Golden Freeza. Even after Freeza said he could beat her if he was serious (which says a lot about her), she powered up more before going on her rampage with the Pride Troopers. It would track that someone superior to Kale would be PSSB tier at minimum.

Freeza - 25 (weaker than his RoF version due to lack of physical training, he never used all his strength against SSJ Caulifla)
--Golden - 110 (he mastered his Golden form -it could be called perfected Golden Freezer, because it had more or less the same problems than the SSJB to overcome-)

Freeza mastered his Golden form and there isn't anything to say he became weaker otherwise. I would need to see some indication or statement to do that. He was being overpowered by SSJ Caulifla and said he didn't intend to use his Golden form against her, but didn't have a choice. You could argue he could use 100% in his 4th form, but that isn't what I was using for my listing.

Android 17 - 70 - He was stated to be close to the God forms in terms of power. In terms of feats and what I think makes more sense seeing the moro saga,the 25 points you gave him make more sense.
He was on par with SSJ3 Goku immediately prior to the tournament, and he wasn't stated to have gotten any stronger during it, so I can't put him in the same league as the gods.

Thank you for the critiques. I always aim to improve my stats.

scoutterSSJ

Saiyan Grunt
The thing with Kefla is she was stated to be superior to Kale, who was pressuring PSSB Goku and bulldozed through a non-serious Golden Freeza. Even after Freeza said he could beat her if he was serious (which says a lot about her), she powered up more before going on her rampage with the Pride Troopers. It would track that someone superior to Kale would be PSSB tier at minimum.
I took that statement as a general description of what she potentially could have been, but at the same time it's undeniable that:
1. Vegitto took a senzu bean when Goku and Vegeta fused while being injured in the Black saga, so canonically speaking, it was established that fusions are weaker if the fighters that fuse are weakened.
2. Gohan had problems fighting the wolf trio from U9. It's true that Piccolo told him to still reserve some of his power, but if Gohan could really reach a potential of 200 (when the SSJBlues are in the 100) that wouldn't have made any sense.
Gohan could've used a strength of 100 without tiring himself and defeat the U9 wolves without danger of getting injured.
3. Never in the ToP it's even implied that Gohan can reach the God forms in power (even now I think that it's 17's strength that has been retconed or that Goku's claim was exaggerated, just to make a bit more sense of that last chapter).

Giant Saiyan Penis said:
Freeza mastered his Golden form and there isn't anything to say he became weaker otherwise. I would need to see some indication or statement to do that.
The first time he resurrected he noticed how spending years in hell not being able to move weakened him (and that was a Freezer that hadn't trained in his life).
So after spending some years in hell and seeing his performance in the ToP in his true form, I think that the physical part of his 4 months training was lost during the years between RoF and the ToP saga.
He also did mental training which he could continue to do while in hell, and the Golden form was such a mess in RoF (much worse than the untrained SSJBlue that was a form that already had to limit it's potential to be usable) that it's understandable how Freeza could've improved it in the same way the SSJ forms were improved in the Cell saga.

Giant Saiyan Penis said:
He was being overpowered by SSJ Caulifla and said he didn't intend to use his Golden form against her, but didn't have a choice. You could argue he could use 100% in his 4th form, but that isn't what I was using for my listing.
Yeah, that's true. The "100%" was just a thing for Namek Freeza because he was untrained, but since his physical training may have been lost since RoF then it may be arguable that it was his 50% what he was using against SSJ Caulifla.
In that case, if SSJ Caulifla is 7 (she was stronger than regular U6 SSJ) then Freeza should be 12 more or less (at 100%) and not the 25 I gave him, and since you said that the number you gave him was the power he used, then you're right, your estimation was better.

Giant Saiyan Penis said:
He was on par with SSJ3 Goku immediately prior to the tournament, and he wasn't stated to have gotten any stronger during it, so I can't put him in the same league as the gods.
And seeing his performance being on par with the z-warriors in the Moro saga, I think you're right and that Goku was exaggerating a bit when he said what he said.
In that one, I also think that as of now you're right regarding A17.

Giant Saiyan Penis said:
Thank you for the critiques. I always aim to improve my stats.
Always a pleasure to discuss DB! ^_^

Regards!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: