SPOILER! Well that is a sure fire way to piss off fans!

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/dragon-ball-super

You can read the first three chapters for free. They have a digital subscription that unlocks everything for $1.99 a month. If you want physical copies they have up to vol. 10 out which covers the beginning of the Moro arc chapters 45-48. You can read the last 3 chapters available for free. It's free to read as it comes out monthly. Chapter 65 releases tomorrow.

So not a lot to catch up on as you can quickly do so on other websites. *laughs in piracy*

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/dragon-ball-super

You can read the first three chapters for free. They have a digital subscription that unlocks everything for $1.99 a month. If you want physical copes they have up to vol. 10 out which covers the beginning of the Moro arc chapters 45-48. You can read the last 3 chapters available for free. It's free to read as it comes out monthly. Chapter 65 releases tomorrow.

So not a lot to catch up on as you can quickly do so on other websites. *laughs in piracy*
I can't figure out how to look through the pages LOL

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
If you're on Viz you read it right to left like a traditional manga. Use the arrow keys to tab between the pages or I believe you can click.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If you're on Viz you read it right to left like a traditional manga. Use the arrow keys to tab between the pages or I believe you can click.
I see the arrows for a split second but then they disappear. Something must be blocking them in my browser. I'll have to figure it out.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It wasn't as bad as a I thought, but...

It's still regressive for Goku to time and time again think he can reason with them or toy with them for a better challenge. He learned these lessons with Freeza and Cell. After Kid Buu destroyed the Earth then it was all gloves are off and he killed him outright, except that wish that he would reincarnate as a better person. Oh well, it is what it is and I believe they wrote it like this because they wanted to show Goku's extreme confidence and abilities in UI. This is going to end with Vegeta saving the day with his Spirit fission ability he learned on Yardrat. Only he has the ability to seperate Moro from the Earth and possibly his other absorbed/fused persons. He may not get the kill himself, but he's going to get a HUGE assist and not be a jabroni for once.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
At the beginning of Super, I remember a certain movie where a certain Goku underestimated Frieza again and got the entire planet destroyed... LOL

I could be misremembering that but I am fairly certain that was Goku's fault too. You'd think he would learn but no... He is Mr. Plot Point.

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
At the beginning of Super, I remember a certain movie where a certain Goku underestimated Frieza again and got the entire planet destroyed... LOL

I could be misremembering that but I am fairly certain that was Goku's fault too. You'd think he would learn but no... He is Mr. Plot Point.

Vegeta was just as culpable for that, if not moreso. Goku's punishment for trying to spare Frieza was Sorbet cheap shotting him with a laser beam, after that Vegeta took over the fight. Frieza destroyed the planet while Vegeta was mere feet away from him with a blast ready to kill, Frieza destroyed the planet before Vegeta shot it. I'm not necessarily blaming Vegeta for that, but Goku was out of the battle awhile before Frieza destroyed the planet so it doesn't seem fair to pin him on this.

Anyway, I have zero issues with how the chapter played out. Goku acting in character isn't something I'm going to get mad at, and I don't think any of his actions were stupid. Selfish and tad reckless, sure but definitely not stupid. Also, the alternative of Goku just saving the day is the worst case scenario for me, I much prefer this since it presumably allows for Vegeta to play a vital role in the finish of the fight and considering how much attention Vegeta's character arc was giving, the arc would be a lot worse if Goku had just killed Moro outright then and there.

There's a few reasons why I liked Goku's actions and I don't they're that stupid. For starters, he was never planning on letting Moro go free. I feel that's an important distinction, he was going to spare his life but only under the condition that Moro return to the Galactic Prison and pinky swear not to go break out again. Secondly, Goku was so clearly above Moro in strength and he knew it. The senzu bean would've been an issue for me but when Moro tries to attack Goku after fully recovering he straight up breaks his hand punching Goku. The second time Goku tried to reason with him and Moro re-attached the previously cut off arm with Merus' data on it, not even Beerus was aware of that so I'm hardly going to fault Goku for not remembering/realizing it. Then again, Goku also clearly sized him up and wasn't much threat (to him at least). And the final reason I don't think Goku was being stupid, when Whis told him to kill him now, Goku immediately went into action to kill Moro. Moro fused with the planet before Goku could finish him off, but that's no different than Frieza blowing up the planet before Vegeta could shoot of his ki blast really.

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: