Music What song are you listening to?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ah, so a glorified cock tease...seems about right. Jessica Nigri without the breast implants and with a much more annoying voice. I listened to a couple of seconds of that video and her voice just...yuck. Sounds like she's aiming for Japanese school girl, but it comes off as two cats fighting next to asmr mics. She's also not that attractive...so...I mean, if it's making her money being some guy's wank fantasy, good on her, I guess, but in the realm of "wow, that's hot," she's about Antarctica on my own radar...
She makes herself look weird, and way too young and looks way better not dressing/acting that way but it makes her money so she keeps doing it. Someone made a joke about subbing to her and being put on an FBI watchlist because she looks like a 14-year-old girl who is hypersexualized.

She was the one selling her bathwater you may have heard about in memes.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
She makes herself look weird, and way too young and looks way better not dressing/acting that way but it makes her money so she keeps doing it. Someone made a joke about subbing to her and being put on an FBI watchlist because she looks like a 14-year-old girl who is hypersexualized.

She was the one selling her bathwater you may have heard about in memes.

Ah, I just found a picture of her without the getup, and you're right, she is actually fairly attractive without the rest of the "look" going on. It's a bit sad she's playing into that infantilized look, it only encourages the pedos out there to sexualize actual young girls and think that they want that sort of attention because "hey, here's this girl online who looks like them and she's e-flirting and shaking her ass like she's desperate." Shame she can't just be herself, because it looks like herself might be an actually interesting person, not just a piece of faux underage ass.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ah, I just found a picture of her without the getup, and you're right, she is actually fairly attractive without the rest of the "look" going on. It's a bit sad she's playing into that infantilized look, it only encourages the pedos out there to sexualize actual young girls and think that they want that sort of attention because "hey, here's this girl online who looks like them and she's e-flirting and shaking her ass like she's desperate." Shame she can't just be herself, because it looks like herself might be an actually interesting person, not just a piece of faux underage ass.
I look at her being a troll and a smart entrepreneur thinking "You show those weak pigs!" but on the other side of things, your point makes me not think it is very funny anymore. It is unintentionally encouraging men to go after younger girls and that doesn't ever sit right with me.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I look at her being a troll and a smart entrepreneur thinking "You show those weak pigs!" but on the other side of things, your point makes me not think it is very funny anymore. It is unintentionally encouraging men to go after younger girls and that doesn't ever sit right with me.
Yep, leave it to men to ruin the world for everyone!

I'm sure she just views it as making a quick buck off of weak-willed perverts, as well, but it absolutely can push those same pervs into thinking that her act is what all girls who look like her must be like, and therefore, it must be ok to look at young girls with lust because she essentially validates their thoughts and beliefs. It's a two way street, and she's playing a dangerous game whether she realizes it or not. What if tomorrow one her fans actually abducts and sexually assaults a young girl because he got it in his pathetic, disgusting mind that children want that? Guessing she won't feel so great about her act then...

(sorry to those that actually do like her act, it's just the thought of people idolizing the image of a young girl acting in a sexually explicit manner that rubs me the wrong way. I'm a guy in my 30s, I like women, I have no interest whatsoever in young girls, but there are absolutely creeps out there who do, and acts like this make them think that their preference is ok, because she's flirty and looks like the very thing they're after. I can't get behind that, even in jest).

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yep, leave it to men to ruin the world for everyone!

I'm sure she just views it as making a quick buck off of weak-willed perverts, as well, but it absolutely can push those same pervs into thinking that her act is what all girls who look like her must be like, and therefore, it must be ok to look at young girls with lust because she essentially validates their thoughts and beliefs. It's a two way street, and she's playing a dangerous game whether she realizes it or not. What if tomorrow one her fans actually abducts and sexually assaults a young girl because he got it in his pathetic, disgusting mind that children want that? Guessing she won't feel so great about her act then...

(sorry to those that actually do like her act, it's just the thought of people idolizing the image of a young girl acting in a sexually explicit manner that rubs me the wrong way. I'm a guy in my 30s, I like women, I have no interest whatsoever in young girls, but there are absolutely creeps out there who do, and acts like this make them think that their preference is ok, because she's flirty and looks like the very thing they're after. I can't get behind that, even in jest).
We live in a world where you just can't trust people, not entirely. And that is a very scary thought. I hope nothing like that ever happens because of what she does. The guy would be responsible for his own actions but I think if she found out her appearance and the way she acted online played a role in his decision, it would scar her for life.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: