Forum Game Wordle/hello wordl

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
How dare you outperform a man! Don't you know men are superior in every since of the word?! I hope you made up for it by making him a sammich!

You're right about the egos, though, my sister's friend's son is 18 and holy hell is he so stuck up his own ass. He's a good kid, but...geez. You'd think you'd won the lottery just because he deigned to show his face near you. I don't recall being like that as a youngster, but maybe I was...
I think most kids go through this phase, boys and girls but it is a bit different for each. Most grow out of it by the time they are like 22 to 25 but some never do. I have met people in their 40s who act like spoiled 15 year olds.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think most kids go through this phase, boys and girls but it is a bit different for each. Most grow out of it by the time they are like 22 to 25 but some never do. I have met people in their 40s who act like spoiled 15 year olds.
Sadly that's very, very true. My dad's a narcissistic asshole, acts like a kid all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
My mom acts like a kid as well. She is always extra loud to get attention and plays the "pity me" card when things don't go her way.
It's great having kids for parents, isn't it? The vindictive nonsense, the lack of responsibility for anything...so much fun dealing with them.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about telling him any time soon. Especially if you rely on him for anything.
I've heard him very openly calling other trans women every slur you can think of, so I'm in no rush to take my turn with him. I know he's going to cut me out of his life, I'm ready for that, just need to be financially stable first, and that can't happen until after I'm finished looking after my mother.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I've heard him very openly calling other trans women every slur you can think of, so I'm in no rush to take my turn with him. I know he's going to cut me out of his life, I'm ready for that, just need to be financially stable first, and that can't happen until after I'm finished looking after my mother.
Yeah, that is what I assumed. Keep him out of the loop while you are caring for your mom for sure.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, that is what I assumed. Keep him out of the loop while you are caring for your mom for sure.
Oh most definitely. My mother needs care, so for as long as that's the case, he will never know. It sucks, because I can't exactly be myself around him, I have to keep being..."him," but at least I'm still progressing forward in other ways.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh most definitely. My mother needs care, so for as long as that's the case, he will never know. It sucks, because I can't exactly be myself around him, I have to keep being..."him," but at least I'm still progressing forward in other ways.
How often does he come around?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He lives here, but he works long hours for his job, which is why I'm the full time caregiver and not him looking after the wife he supposedly loves. So yeah, I spend a lot of time hiding :D
Oh I thought you were with her on your own.

Well, yeah then for sure keep those details of your life away from him. He most certainly would react negatively.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oh I thought you were with her on your own.

Well, yeah then for sure keep those details of your life away from him. He most certainly would react negatively.
I wish I was. I managed to break away when I was working full time and starting down the career path, but as soon as I found out my mother was deteriorating and needed care, I quit that job and moved back home for her. I do and don't regret it, for obvious reasons, but if I hadn't done it, who knows how she would be right now. Or if...

Yeah, I have my privacy in my room, and I feel like a teenager having to hide away my "real" clothes and whatnot for when I know he's not around. Hell, I can't even wear a bra until I get to my room at night, and as I'm sure you remember, growing boobs don't exactly like rubbing against shirt fabric all day, every day. It's a literal pain in the tits!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I wish I was. I managed to break away when I was working full time and starting down the career path, but as soon as I found out my mother was deteriorating and needed care, I quit that job and moved back home for her. I do and don't regret it, for obvious reasons, but if I hadn't done it, who knows how she would be right now. Or if...

Yeah, I have my privacy in my room, and I feel like a teenager having to hide away my "real" clothes and whatnot for when I know he's not around. Hell, I can't even wear a bra until I get to my room at night, and as I'm sure you remember, growing boobs don't exactly like rubbing against shirt fabric all day, every day. It's a literal pain in the tits!
You can do sports bras, I mean those shouldn't show as much under shirts I would think.

I understand it though. The regrets and not regretting it. You just want to be there for her because you felt your dad wouldn't be.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You can do sports bras, I mean those shouldn't show as much under shirts I would think.

I understand it though. The regrets and not regretting it. You just want to be there for her because you felt your dad wouldn't be.
I tried a couple of sports bras, they're ok, but I still feel they're too visible underneath. Too risky, so I'm free boobin' it for now.

Yep, precisely, I've got to be here, because no way will he take care of his wife properly. I fear for her if he's the caregiver. Would she get fed? Would she get bathed? Changed? Would he check she hadn't soiled herself? Would he give her the meds she needs? Would he check her blood pressure daily? I sincerely doubt it!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I tried a couple of sports bras, they're ok, but I still feel they're too visible underneath. Too risky, so I'm free boobin' it for now.

Yep, precisely, I've got to be here, because no way will he take care of his wife properly. I fear for her if he's the caregiver. Would she get fed? Would she get bathed? Changed? Would he check she hadn't soiled herself? Would he give her the meds she needs? Would he check her blood pressure daily? I sincerely doubt it!
That is a lot of work, even for you to be doing on your own. Working full-time on top of that, even if he wanted to he wouldn't be able to.

With issues like this on the rise, one would think there would be some sort of support system in place for nurses to help at the homes of people who need the extra care.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
That is a lot of work, even for you to be doing on your own. Working full-time on top of that, even if he wanted to he wouldn't be able to.

With issues like this on the rise, one would think there would be some sort of support system in place for nurses to help at the homes of people who need the extra care.
There is respite care, but it's limited to 8 hours a week, which is a bit useless really for someone needing 24 7 care

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: