2020 riots

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So many people have been crapping all over the US saying it is the worst country there is. A bit of a rant incoming...

I'll just say, to anyone who hates this country, LEAVE! Don't ruin it for everyone else who actually wants to live here or is trying to legally immigrate here.

These riots involved two types of people, those who took advantage of the situation and those who want to see this country burn. If you are against America, you are against Americans and you are a piece of crap who doesn't care about anyone other than yourself. You don't care about the men and women who died for your freedom. You don't care about other people just trying to make a decent living and provide for their families. You are a selfish coward. You are what is wrong with this country.

You and the lies the mainstream media feeds people to keep them angry. A part of the US government doesn't want racism or sexism to end and if you don't see the writing on the wall, you have already been brainwashed like millions of others. They profit off of people hating each other. Divide on conquer. If you aren't familiar with that phrase, you need to read a history book.

I am sick of selfish know-it-alls making life harder for thousands of other people just because they can't control their feelings. Grow the f*ck up.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
So many people have been crapping all over the US saying it is the worst country there is. A bit of a rant incoming...

I'll just say, to anyone who hates this country, LEAVE! Don't ruin it for everyone else who actually wants to live here or is trying to legally immigrate here.

These riots involved two types of people, those who took advantage of the situation and those who want to see this country burn. If you are against America, you are against Americans and you are a piece of crap who doesn't care about anyone other than yourself. You don't care about the men and women who died for your freedom. You don't care about other people just trying to make a decent living and provide for their families. You are a selfish coward. You are what is wrong with this country.

You and the lies the mainstream media feeds people to keep them angry. A part of the US government doesn't want racism or sexism to end and if you don't see the writing on the wall, you have already been brainwashed like millions of others. They profit off of people hating each other. Divide on conquer. If you aren't familiar with that phrase, you need to read a history book.

I am sick of selfish know-it-alls making life harder for thousands of other people just because they can't control their feelings. Grow the f*ck up.
America is the greatest country in the world. It's just that these leftists are trying to destroy what's great about it.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
My dad is convinced they are being paid to do this. Really makes me wonder how so many people have no jobs and can afford to go from city to city doing this crap.
Well in my hotdog profession I can honestly say that there are plenty non-working pieces of dirt, but they usually live off their parents OR have some source of income to perpetuate their lifestyle of being a unproductive member of society. Like social security disability or other welfare programs. Traveling isn’t cheap and I doubt they’re all loaded up in a VW Bus going from city to city. Something is afoot.....🧐

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well in my hotdog profession I can honestly say that there are plenty non-working pieces of dirt, but they usually live off their parents OR have some source of income to perpetuate their lifestyle of being a unproductive member of society. Like social security disability or other welfare programs. Traveling isn’t cheap and I doubt they’re all loaded up in a VW Bus going from city to city. Something is afoot.....🧐
I guess it is legit being investigated cause a lot of these people are showing up states away from where they actually live, most have criminal records and many don't have any income outside of what you mentioned. Just doesn't seem right. I know that all the BLM charities and causes they been doing, only maybe 10% has actually gone into helping black communities. A good chunk of it goes to democrats like Bernie Sanders to help fund stuff. I mean that man never worked a day in his life yet he is loaded. It would not surprise me to find out the corrupt politicians in power used the BLM movement is gain more income and spent some of it on these moron Antifa idiots. I know there were paid protesters. Heck, I saw some on the Cleveland craigslist in 2016 when Trump was running. They were getting paid $100 for 4 to 6 hours. Told what to chant, where to stand, told to hold a sign, etc. etc.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I guess it is legit being investigated cause a lot of these people are showing up states away from where they actually live, most have criminal records and many don't have any income outside of what you mentioned. Just doesn't seem right. I know that all the BLM charities and causes they been doing, only maybe 10% has actually gone into helping black communities. A good chunk of it goes to democrats like Bernie Sanders to help fund stuff. I mean that man never worked a day in his life yet he is loaded. It would not surprise me to find out the corrupt politicians in power used the BLM movement is gain more income and spent some of it on these moron Antifa idiots. I know there were paid protesters. Heck, I saw some on the Cleveland craigslist in 2016 when Trump was running. They were getting paid $100 for 4 to 6 hours. Told what to chant, where to stand, told to hold a sign, etc. etc.
The minute they find the ties that bind you’ll see Rico indictments flying around like paper airplanes.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It will be a mess if they bust this happening. Going to be a mess with year's election anyway. Good chance it can get rigged.
Get those guns you talked about and practice. I’m not kidding because if it goes sideways it’s not staying in the cities. You’ll see violence in the suburbs and it will get ugly. Stay prepared and stay safe.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Get those guns you talked about and practice. I’m not kidding because if it goes sideways it’s not staying in the cities. You’ll see violence in the suburbs and it will get ugly. Stay prepared and stay safe.
Almost everyone in my area has guns. They would be stupid to come here. lol

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Spoken by a middle of the road liberal

I am familiar with Tim. He is what a liberal once was. Really, all centrists are. That is the shame of it. Hell, even Trump is more of a liberal than most liberals are.

Most liberals today are all about being a victim and hating Trump. That is it. They seldom talk about real issues and when they do, they sound extremely uneducated on the issues. The ones who support the right to guns and free speech are all called far-right extremists as well which makes no logical sense. You don't have to agree with everything on the right or the left to be on the right or the left. It is all about where your moral compass is and what your priorities in life are.

Also, someone down the street has a Biden sign in her yard. A single mother (divorced) who likely slept with teenage boys that were her daughter's friends. She is a typical "cool mom" who smoked weed and drank with her daughter and her friends from the age of like 14.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: