2020 riots

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I saw that they charged him, it seemed inevitable. These people need to realize they're doing nothing with these riots, if they think that's going to help because someone got shot for resisting police then they have a really horribly skewed world view. 2 people are dead because of their needless violence, and while I don't condone random civilians roaming around with guns as a counter to the protesting, they really have no one to blame but themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I saw that they charged him, it seemed inevitable. These people need to realize they're doing nothing with these riots, if they think that's going to help because someone got shot for resisting police then they have a really horribly skewed world view. 2 people are dead because of their needless violence, and while I don't condone random civilians roaming around with guns as a counter to the protesting, they really have no one to blame but themselves.
I'm more in agreeance with the idea that you protect you and yours like your house and what not. I don't know what this group's connection is to any of these business. Someone said that someone was friends with one of the owners. Good, great, but you get into sticky legal territory while we have functioning government if you're using lethal force to defend something that is not your own. I.e. Your property, your life, someone else's life. That would be the work of hired private security who generally understand what they can and cannot do. That being said if it comes out that the first guy that was shot posed a deadly threat and/or grievous bodily harm to Kyle then everything else goes out the window.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm more in agreeance with the idea that you protect you and yours like your house and what not. I don't know what this group's connection is to any of these business. Someone said that someone was friends with one of the owners. Good, great, but you get into sticky legal territory while we have functioning government if you're using lethal force to defend something that is not your own. I.e. Your property, your life, someone else's life. That would be the work of hired private security who generally understand what they can and cannot do. That being said if it comes out that the first guy that was shot posed a deadly threat and/or grievous bodily harm to Kyle then everything else goes out the window.
Yeah, I could understand if they owned or worked for the business in question, maybe taking a stand there, but just random people who maybe know the owner or maybe don't...that's iffy. I mean, kudos for wanting to help, but...maybe board their windows up for them, or put up a fence? Don't stand armed guard, that's just going to draw in the idiots rioting.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not a good idea unless under parent or guardian supervision, no matter how proficient they are or how much you trust them. Just stay on the right side of the law. That being said when I was 18 my father used to give me long guns and his .357 revolver all the time when I would go hiking or camping because bears are murder machines and you'll never change my mind!!!

So yeah, if you're a minor you shouldn't be running around unsupervised. It's just being safe and accountable for your actions. If you're with a supervising adult or your parent then rock n' roll with a crew served belt-fed machine gun for all I care.
He clearly didn't have much experience handling one, at least not based on the video footage. I feel like he went to the range a few times with his dad and took it upon himself to take his gun out there.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Yeah, I could understand if they owned or worked for the business in question, maybe taking a stand there, but just random people who maybe know the owner or maybe don't...that's iffy. I mean, kudos for wanting to help, but...maybe board their windows up for them, or put up a fence? Don't stand armed guard, that's just going to draw in the idiots rioting.
Yep, I understand that is someone's livelihood and it deserves to be protected, but it's their duty to protect their stuff themselves or hire someone. If you want to stand guard on your property in full battle rattle with a long gun and do the Lord's work if someone threatens your shit. Peace be with them.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And the other two? One sounds like he beat his girlfriends up and the other sounds like he was a mass shooter waiting to happen.

That is all these Antifa assholes are are pedos, criminals, and thugs. They are not helping black people they are making them look worse with all this shit.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Excellent. More deaths, please!
hqdefault.jpg

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
And the other two? One sounds like he beat his girlfriends up and the other sounds like he was a mass shooter waiting to happen.

That is all these Antifa assholes are are pedos, criminals, and thugs. They are not helping black people they are making them look worse with all this shit.
That's pretty much their end goal, IMO...make whatever campaign they "join" look absolutely batshit crazy.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That's pretty much their end goal, IMO...make whatever campaign they "join" look absolutely batshit crazy.
I don't even think they care about BLM or anything of the sort. They just want an excuse to damage people's property.

I already thought of a good way to control them. Get some good shooters, give them tranquilizer guns, and start pegging these morons. Remove the mask, take a few pics, and leave them in the streets where they dropped. Announce on the news that they will be getting arrested at random and charged for their crimes. If they can't be seen doing any crime, then they will be fined a % of the overall damage done to the city.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I don't even think they care about BLM or anything of the sort. They just want an excuse to damage people's property.

I already thought of a good way to control them. Get some good shooters, give them tranquilizer guns, and start pegging these morons. Remove the mask, take a few pics, and leave them in the streets where they dropped. Announce on the news that they will be getting arrested at random and charged for their crimes. If they can't be seen doing any crime, then they will be fined a % of the overall damage done to the city.
I'm on board with that idea!

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue

So be like Batman and don't kill them but leave them tied up to like a lamp post in the middle of the street. VIGILANTISM!!!!

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Wait, you know how most young people these days don't know jack off about smartphone security? If the government REALLY wanted to... They can get the locations of all the idiots on the area and see who was present at the riots and charge them that way.

My biggest issue with these riots is the fact that most of them will get away with this crap and learn nothing and all the mom and pop, smaller businesses they attacked will suffer as a result of their actions. Imagine just paying your car off and some asshole bashes it with a bat or throws bricks through it and no one does anything about it. You are left with thousands in damages and can't afford to pay for windows because you are already struggling to get by because of what the lockdown did to the economy.

These people are some of the most selfish pieces of shit in this country. They have no empathy or a desire to understanding what it is like to be in someone else's shoes. Did you know the suicide has taken more than double the lives of COVID-19 within the US from people losing their jobs, their businesses, their homes? No one likes to talk about the subject but I can bet you that the damages these rioters caused push more people to that breaking point.

• Agree

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Wait, you know how most young people these days don't know jack off about smartphone security? If the government REALLY wanted to... They can get the locations of all the idiots on the area and see who was present at the riots and charge them that way.

My biggest issue with these riots is the fact that most of them will get away with this crap and learn nothing and all the mom and pop, smaller businesses they attacked will suffer as a result of their actions. Imagine just paying your car off and some asshole bashes it with a bat or throws bricks through it and no one does anything about it. You are left with thousands in damages and can't afford to pay for windows because you are already struggling to get by because of what the lockdown did to the economy.

These people are some of the most selfish pieces of shit in this country. They have no empathy or a desire to understanding what it is like to be in someone else's shoes. Did you know the suicide has taken more than double the lives of COVID-19 within the US from people losing their jobs, their businesses, their homes? No one likes to talk about the subject but I can bet you that the damages these rioters caused push more people to that breaking point.
It’s why unless law enforcement slaps them with the rule of law, nothing will be done. So if they want to step out of bounds then I prefer good citizens be a little more Punisher than Batman. As you can see all three idiots who were involved with that 17 year old gunslinger were essentially human garbage anyway ranging from sex crimes against minors to suffocating your significant other to weapons charges while still possessing a weapon as a convicted felon. I’m sure our collective hearts weep for the fallen.

I just may throw a few bucks into that kid’s legal defense fund because he unfortunately has a long life ahead of him with a body count. He at least deserves a fair trial.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: