2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It stayed Republican in 2016. Sad to see that like two counties rule the whole state. It's like WA.
Oh I thought you meant during the election. This was down to the virus. Nothing more. They listened to the brainwashing of blaming Trump even though Trump tried making moves early and was called a racist for it. China is to blame for the deaths from Covid, not Trump.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So Trump is still in the lead but if he doesn't take NV then it narrows quite a bit. He needs PA or this will be a squeaker.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
aWxArRd_700b.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
2020 is a clown world.

View attachment 2094

God of Destruction Belmod is here to take over!

giphy.gif

AZ flipped blue. Thhhhaaaaaaanks Californians fleeing all your bull shit!

You've no idea how badly California has screwed up AZ...we're on about the fourth wave of those bastards flowing over her and ruining the housing markets, the local economy, gas prices and so on...need a wall, and they need to pay for it...

It stayed Republican in 2016. Sad to see that like two counties rule the whole state. It's like WA.

Well, we really only have Phoenix and Tucson...so...

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I said it before and I will say it again. BUILD THE WALL AROUND CALIFORNIA AND SAW THAT BETCH OFF!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Whoever wins, I just hope America is smart enough to get rid of identity politics because that is destroying this country big time.

• Agree

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I don't understand the conservatives that believe we're done for if Biden gets elected. With Hillary I was genuinely worried, but Biden is a lot more harmless.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Also, I do like Trump a lot better than a hypothetical McCain or Romney, but I was pretty much forced into voting for him by my more conservative family during 2020, whereas I went out of my way to vote for him during 2016.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't understand the conservatives that believe we're done for if Biden gets elected. With Hillary I was genuinely worried, but Biden is a lot more harmless.
It isn't Biden that is the issue, it is Harris. lol

• Agree
Reactions: Yoshi

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
As of now, if nothing changes, he only gets 248. This isn't counting Nevada.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
WI is trending big for Trump and if he locks up PA by the end of the week then he'll be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.