2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
View attachment 2390
giphy.gif
I don't care who you are, that shit's funny! Also, I work with a Chinese guy who sarcastically tells me "Herro" every day he sees me. What a hilarious asshole he is....:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Missouri Congressman: "Amen and a woman"

He doesn't even know "amen" is a Hebrew word....
:haha:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That Warcock guy won in Georgia. Oh lawd. Full Democrat sweep? Them having all this power is going to be bad news bears for everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If anyone wants to see what is happening in DC, here is a stream:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well, now we are seeing a 2-hour debate over Arizona. I expect this to happen for every state that was "in question". Not sure where this will go. Likely not going to end today. Could be another few days or even weeks.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
...so storm the Capitol building...that's the solution? Idiots...no matter what side you fall on, that's just stupid.
I mean, if you refuse to listen to people and mock them, treat them like shit, and silence them... What did they expect? People are snapping. I am beginning to think this is the kind of thing that needs to happen. The US government is compromised. I don't trust any of them.

EDIT: With everything that happened, I changed my mind on this. They just proved everyone right with what they were saying. They acted like a tribe of animals. I don't know where this will lead or what will happen but I would rather be uninformed than misinformed at this point. I am just disgusted with people in general.

Reactions: Yoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.