2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Maybe America can run themselves fine with no government at all.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
F*ck man. I was quite moved by Judge Barrett's remarks. This lady is made out of adamantium to have 7 children, be a law professor, circuit court judge, and maintain a household. Can't wait to see the scum bags try to tear her apart. It will be quite telling to the American people who loves our country and constitution.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
F*ck man. I was quite moved by Judge Barrett's remarks. This lady is made out of adamantium to have 7 children, be a law professor, circuit court judge, and maintain a household. Can't wait to see the scum bags try to tear her apart. It will be quite telling to the American people who loves our country and constitution.

I would be happy to be a quarter of the woman she is. Much respect to her.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well, the mess is going to begin shortly. I truly feel sorry for Biden. The man is suffering and people are allowing it.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Screenshot_20200929-220649_Snapchat.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Does anyone know what this means?

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Does anyone know what this means?

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”
It's called pandering for the Latino vote and sticking your foot in your mouth at the same time.

• Funny
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's called pandering for the Latino vote and sticking your foot in your mouth at the same time.
Like it came off as an insult to the black community, at least that is the way I took it but I am not black so *shrugs*

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It does seem derogatory to black people, most definitely.
I thought so. I still remember him saying something along the lines of "poor kids being just as able and educated as white kids"... Like wtf is he smoking to think that is okay to say? I am shocked people aren't pissed off over it but we all know this stuff gets buried and ignored by Hollywood and the media.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It's all derogatory because they treat minorities like they're objects to be desired instead of normal people.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's all derogatory because they treat minorities like they're objects to be desired instead of normal people.
I noticed this with the last election. The only time immigrants from Mexico or Hispanics are acknowledged is when their votes matter for democrats. They hardly mentioned them this year and I think it is because they are banking on their black votes. They don't care about them as individuals, they look at them as statistics as a means to gain more government control over the country. I always felt the biggest act of racism in the US is the fact that blacks are used, abused, and kept in poverty all for money, votes, and power gains. It is sick.

But there is nothing I can do about it. I say anything on the matter and I am a racism who knows nothing about nothing. Always funny when people throw me under the white bus too when my family hasn't even been in America for 100 years. All those types care about is gender and color and yet we are the racist sexist pigs. F*** em. lol

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual
Status
Not open for further replies.