2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
...are those like the ones in Iran where they force gay men to undergo gender reassignment surgery to become women, because it's ok to be trans, but a sin to be gay? Certainly hope that's not what's bring propped up...
No idea. No context is given. Shady pieces of crap...

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
It's funny how even liberals who also support foreign policy think this is retarded.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's funny how even liberals who also support foreign policy think this is retarded.
I am fine with them helping other countries but they need to help us first. Fix the issues in the US then focus on foreign aid. Like wtf.

• Agree
Reactions: Yoshi

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'll cap this off with an interesting take...

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Is it weird that I find celebrities a lot more interesting than politicians these days?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Is it weird that I find celebrities a lot more interesting than politicians these days?
I think it would be considered weird if you thought politicians were more interesting. Most people worship celebrities. I could care. As far as politicians go, I care about actions more than anything. They can promise the world but if they don't do crap, they need to gtfo of positions of power.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Trump and Sanders are teaming up in a very weird end of the year cross-over no one saw coming.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
We used to bar people from immigrating with HIV/AIDS without a Class A medical waiver. That went away under the Obama administration. I don't think people who have the disease should be stigmatized, but if you have it and knowingly transmit it then you should be held criminally liable.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
We used to bar people from immigrating with HIV/AIDS without a Class A medical waiver. That went away under the Obama administration. I don't think people who have the disease should be stigmatized, but if you have it and knowingly transmit it then you should be held criminally liable.
Some people contract it from rape or assholes lying/not testing themselves but most of the time, it is contracted from just being a careless slut. I am not going to sugar coat it. If you have it, you have to live with it but you should be telling people before you have sex with them that you have it because that is what human decency is.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Pence publically backed the senators who are challenging the votes on the 6th. The protest that people will have in DC is expected to be massive. Oh boy....

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
The protest that people will have in DC is expected to be massive.
I'm glad I live far enough away where it doesn't affect me if I need to go anywhere, though, I've had a few times where these types of protests made it difficult to leave the office and get home.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm glad I live far enough away where it doesn't affect me if I need to go anywhere, though, I've had a few times where these types of protests made it difficult to leave the office and get home.
Yeah, I am fine with people protesting but I am glad they don't happen near me. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Yeah, I am fine with people protesting but I am glad they don't happen near me. lol
The DMV is such a congested area...any slight disturbance can back up traffic so bad. Such a pain. The one great thing about this pandemic is most people are staying home, including myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.