...and then I learned there was a TikTok community dedicated to bringing back the Bimbo.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It's cute when you are a teen but as you get older, it just is a bad look. At least to me.
Agreed, starts to look far too much like a case of "Look kids! I'm still hip!"

d72413bcdd47bf116e15abef7c0e5b61.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus and Punkhead

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
...I'm a terrible person, boredom brought me back to bimbos...

Went and looked at the subreddit again, and it's so sad. These girls bragging about how excited they are to have sacks of goo in their chests and how that somehow makes them better people. Look at this one, for instance. I think she looked better before, but she's happy looking like her chest is about to pop and her teeth might explode if she chews food too aggressively...

(probably NSFW...no nudity, but still...)

Stop it, women! You're better than this!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
...I'm a terrible person, boredom brought me back to bimbos...

Went and looked at the subreddit again, and it's so sad. These girls bragging about how excited they are to have sacks of goo in their chests and how that somehow makes them better people. Look at this one, for instance. I think she looked better before, but she's happy looking like her chest is about to pop and her teeth might explode if she chews food too aggressively...

(probably NSFW...no nudity, but still...)

Stop it, women! You're better than this!
I'm sorry but that looks disgusting. If she got like a C cup or B cup, that would be fine but that is WAY too much. I never understood why women would want anything beyond a C cup to begin with when it comes to implants. Implants in and of themselves are not only expensive but very dangerous.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm sorry but that looks disgusting. If she got like a C cup or B cup, that would be fine but that is WAY too much. I never understood why women would want anything beyond a C cup to begin with when it comes to implants. Implants in and of themselves are not only expensive but very dangerous.
Agreed, they look preposterous. If they were naturally that large that would be one thing, plus they wouldn't look anything like that, but to inflate yourself to that size because you're self conscious about being small breasted...that's just...idiotic. They look fake as hell, they make her skin look translucent because it's stretched too much, and they don't look soft, yielding and everything else that makes breasts amazing. They look hard, like they're going to burst.

Also very true, they're quite dangerous to have put in, to keep in, and if they rupture they can be extremely dangerous!

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

...so it's a good thing people are acting like they don't know why people love it so much when they can't add 2 and 2 together but that plunging neckline just accidentally falls a bit lower and shows off more of their inflated beach balls stuck in their chest and they didn't notice because, whoopsie, silly me! That's somehow feminism in action and go girl power levels of empowerment. Act precisely like men expected women to act in the 50s, pump those lips up, make sure your chest looks like it's over-filled with gigantic plastic beach balls, and take any excess fat you can muster and have it put into your ass and you are now the model of empowerment. K, good to know.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

...so it's a good thing people are acting like they don't know why people love it so much when they can't add 2 and 2 together but that plunging neckline just accidentally falls a bit lower and shows off more of their inflated beach balls stuck in their chest and they didn't notice because, whoopsie, silly me! That's somehow feminism in action and go girl power levels of empowerment. Act precisely like men expected women to act in the 50s, pump those lips up, make sure your chest looks like it's over-filled with gigantic plastic beach balls, and take any excess fat you can muster and have it put into your ass and you are now the model of empowerment. K, good to know.

giphy.gif

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
True, not like they're the future business leaders of this world. They'd be lucky if they could get a job at McDonalds, most of them.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If a woman wants to be a trophy girlfriend/wife, that is their choice. Most of those relationships don't last though.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I absolutely agree that women should have the right to choose who and what they want to be in life...what I can't understand is how they could choose THIS and somehow equate it with empowerment and feminism like they were suffragettes on the front lines to get the vote, or Rosa Parks not moving to the back of the bus standing up for racial equality. The cause just does not seem to be a particularly powerful one, IMO...Implants for equality?

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I absolutely agree that women should have the right to choose who and what they want to be in life...what I can't understand is how they could choose THIS can somehow equate it with empowerment and feminism like they were suffragettes on the front lines to get the vote, or Rosa Parks not moving to the back of the bus standing up for racial equality. The cause just does not seem to be a particularly powerful one, IMO...Implants for equality?
It is best to just ignore them and let them have their short-lived fun. They will regret it when they enter their 40's and 50's.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It is best to just ignore them and let them have their short-lived fun. They will regret it when they enter their 40's and 50's.
That's true, and then we'll doubtless have a whole slew of them coming out against implants and botox when it all goes horribly wrong for them. Hindsight activists. Shame, you'd hope people wouldn't put themselves through stupid things before they finally learn lessons.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That's true, and then we'll doubtless have a whole slew of them coming out against implants and botox when it all goes horribly wrong for them. Hindsight activists. Shame, you'd hope people wouldn't put themselves through stupid things before they finally learn lessons.
As technology improves, people continue to get dumbed down. They don't care either. I know the US school systems are horrible in comparison to other countries. Couple that with bad parenting and you find Trish with double D's, botox, and her skirt falling down in public to get the attention of a wealthy businessman looking for an easy lay.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
As technology improves, people continue to get dumbed down. They don't care either. I know the US school systems are horrible in comparison to other countries. Couple that with bad parenting and you find Trish with double D's, botox, and her skirt falling down in public to get the attention of a wealthy businessman looking for an easy lay.
Sadly very, very true. Measuring her own self worth by how rich of a man she can snag, rather than how good of one. Granted, I suppose the further down things continue to go, there won't be that many good men left out there, anyway, as they also consume themselves with vanity and being seen to be achieving rather than actually being a good person. The further things progress, the worse people become.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Sadly very, very true. Measuring her own self worth by how rich of a man she can snag, rather than how good of one. Granted, I suppose the further down things continue to go, there won't be that many good men left out there, anyway, as they also consume themselves with vanity and being seen to be achieving rather than actually being a good person. The further things progress, the worse people become.
Women need to realize that if they want a good man, they need to be good women. I mean this in the sense of being unique as an individual. There are a lot of beautiful women in the world but the most beautiful often end up with the shittiest men. This is because they all tend to be the same beneath the surface and good men will become bored with that. It is a shame. Women should have men lining up for them, fighting for them, impressing them... Not the other way around.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Women need to realize that if they want a good man, they need to be good women. I mean this in the sense of being unique as an individual. There are a lot of beautiful women in the world but the most beautiful often end up with the shittiest men. This is because they all tend to be the same beneath the surface and good men will become bored with that. It is a shame. Women should have men lining up for them, fighting for them, impressing them... Not the other way around.

Absolutely true, when people know they're beautiful or even remotely attractive it seems to make them think they can get away with being shitty people, because others want to bend over backwards to please them. Twitch streamers and their simps, perfect example. Vapid men love hot women, vapid women love hot men, so cycle carries on. It's stupidity, because people only look skin deep nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of having attractions to women because of their beauty, but I can identify lust when it hits me and I know it's not the real thing. I've known a few genuinely good women in my day and I know that they're out there and they're well worth fighting for, just sadly a lot of the good ones are already in relationships with good men, so it's a struggle to find that special person for you. It's better to wait for them, though, than pursue a meaningless relationship built on lust and vanity. That leads nowhere.

You're 100% right, though, women absolutely should have men fighting for their affections, not the other way around. How it became so upside down, even in the days of feminism and equality, is beyond me. Men are not worth fighting for, I say that openly as a man who knows a lot of disgusting, awful men and a fair few good ones.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Absolutely true, when people know they're beautiful or even remotely attractive it seems to make them think they can get away with being shitty people, because others want to bend over backwards to please them. Twitch streamers and their simps, perfect example. Vapid men love hot women, vapid women love hot men, so cycle carries on. It's stupidity, because people only look skin deep nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of having attractions to women because of their beauty, but I can identify lust when it hits me and I know it's not the real thing. I've known a few genuinely good women in my day and I know that they're out there and they're well worth fighting for, just sadly a lot of the good ones are already in relationships with good men, so it's a struggle to find that special person for you. It's better to wait for them, though, than pursue a meaningless relationship built on lust and vanity. That leads nowhere.

You're 100% right, though, women absolutely should have men fighting for their affections, not the other way around. How it became so upside down, even in the days of feminism and equality, is beyond me. Men are not worth fighting for, I say that openly as a man who knows a lot of disgusting, awful men and a fair few good ones.

Yeah internet thots mostly get by on looks and weak men throw money at them. Then you see legit female streamers who hardly get attention because they aren't making things about their looks. It is stupid.

I had to find someone in another country. So good thing that option exists. Outsourced for some good tea. lol

Yup. Not too long ago, this is how it was. Men courted women. Men fought for women. Men fought to protect women. I get that the early days of the feminist movement were important so women had the choice to work, vote, and so on but now we have more women graduating college than men and men having a harder time finding a job vs women. This equates to more men than ever before not having good wages to provide for a family. Most women will not settle for a man who does not have security and stability, especially when it comes to having kids with them. So yeah, we have a bit of a mess.

You can be an independent woman and still be soft, gentle, and loving with a man and children. Some women prefer careers but most would be happier being mothers, wives, and homemakers (working from home owning their own small business). Let men be the bread winners and deal with the stress at work. Being a mother is a hard enough job.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah internet thots mostly get by on looks and weak men throw money at them. Then you see legit female streamers who hardly get attention because they aren't making things about their looks. It is stupid.

The legit ones also take far too much crap from guys watching their streams, too. Because thots aren't proper gamers, or might be real gamers but spend more time flaunting than gaming, the real ones take shit for gaming and getting "lucky" when they're good. Couldn't imagine being a real female streamer today, you might get a handful of supportive viewers who see you for who you are, but you get 80% of your audience just openly hating you because of things you have no say or control over. Pathetic double standards.

I had to find someone in another country. So good thing that option exists. Outsourced for some good tea. lol

Hmm...wonder if I could outsource, too? Get me one of those Russian brides that is totally into me for me...:unsure:

You're right, though, you went and found a good guy, didn't just settle for what's available in the local talent pool. Nothing wrong with going that route at all!

Yup. Not too long ago, this is how it was. Men courted women. Men fought for women. Men fought to protect women. I get that the early days of the feminist movement were important so women had the choice to work, vote, and so on but now we have more women graduating college than men and men having a harder time finding a job vs women. This equates to more men than ever before not having good wages to provide for a family. Most women will not settle for a man who does not have security and stability, especially when it comes to having kids with them. So yeah, we have a bit of a mess.

The sad truth of when equality starts to swing back into inequality on the opposite side of the spectrum. Not that I'm saying men are in any way disadvantaged (well, some are, particularly men of colour), but yeah, we are now starting to see thing swing to the point that women are becoming slightly more equal than their male counterparts. There is still work to do on the side of women, for sure, wage equality being an example, but it needs to hit a point where equal = equal, and that's not happened. You're also right in that those men who struggle to find jobs have a hard time finding a partner or keeping one, because stability absolutely plays a factor in measuring a man for his prospective as a partner.

You can be an independent woman and still be soft, gentle, and loving with a man and children. Some women prefer careers but most would be happier being mothers, wives, and homemakers (working from home owning their own small business). Let men be the bread winners and deal with the stress at work. Being a mother is a hard enough job.
This is what many of the hardcore feminists seem to forget. Women can still be empowered and keep in touch with their feminine side, and can work just as hard as a homemaker and/or mother as those who climb the ladder of corporate success. Those feminists who view women who want to be housewives, working from home, or stay at home mothers as being evil or anti-feminist are just idiotic. Proper equality means a balance, and in a marriage that means a balance between partners, an equal share of the workload. So if a woman wants her share to be wife and mother, that's her right.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: