Dragon Ball Z Chi Chi is just the worst...

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Foreshadowing:

Screenshot_20200802-120712_Chrome.jpg

Goku should have known better.

Ultra instinct Chi-chi

Saiyan Warrior
How she went from a martial arts prodigy to just an unhappy housewife that hates fighting and how she wanted Pan to be a girly girl which I find kinda sexist.

It would have been sooo much better if she continued being a martial artist and trained with Goku and her children. That would benefit all of them and Chi-Chi would be an extremely good asset to the Z fighters.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
How she went from a martial arts prodigy to just an unhappy housewife that hates fighting and how she wanted Pan to be a girly girl which I find kinda sexist.

It would have been sooo much better if she continued being a martial artist and trained with Goku and her children. That would benefit all of them and Chi-Chi would be an extremely good asset to the Z fighters.
Poor Pan was so wasted...she could've been written as a really strong character, but nope, just a girl with a bit of extra power.

super michael

Saiyan Grunt
In the Buu Saga Chi Chi develops and isn't annoying. She no longer has any rules about no fighting and training and that development carried over to Yo Son Goku Ova, BoG and DBS manga.
However DBS anime made Chi Chi regress, she regressed so much that she is worse than ever. She doesn't want Goku or Goten to train and fight. Once Chi Chi decides something, there is nothing to change her mind.

In DBZ Chi Chi used to compromise and let Gohan do as he likes, Chi Chi even allowed Goku to have a say with Gohan. But in DBS Chi Chi is a dream crasher and forbids 100%, there is no changing her mind. Chi Chi regression and the forbidding of Goten and Trunks made me dislike DBS.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
In the Buu Saga Chi Chi develops and isn't annoying. She no longer has any rules about no fighting and training and that development carried over to Yo Son Goku Ova, BoG and DBS manga.
However DBS anime made Chi Chi regress, she regressed so much that she is worse than ever. She doesn't want Goku or Goten to train and fight. Once Chi Chi decides something, there is nothing to change her mind.

In DBZ Chi Chi used to compromise and let Gohan do as he likes, Chi Chi even allowed Goku to have a say with Gohan. But in DBS Chi Chi is a dream crasher and forbids 100%, there is no changing her mind. Chi Chi regression and the forbidding of Goten and Trunks made me dislike DBS.
She seems like she doesn't even want to be married to Goku in Super as well. Very weird switch from the Buu saga. At the end of that, you can see how much she loves him and Gohan but then you just don't really see it in Super.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
She seems like she doesn't even want to be married to Goku in Super as well. Very weird switch from the Buu saga. At the end of that, you can see how much she loves him and Gohan but then you just don't really see it in Super.
Yep, she's become colder and completely dismissive of Goku. She used to be annoyed because she wanted him around, now it's just...bye, felicia...

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Now she's just going to continue to complain that he doesn't spend enough time with Goten or be a good grandpa to Pan. I fear for Videl dealing with that mother in law.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
We already got a taste of it. Remember her telling Videl what she was going to be when she grows up? Yikes.
I never really gave it much thought about how Shihori would interact with her in my own universe, but seeing how independent minded she is, I'm sure the relationship can be tense and Chi-Chi probably thinks Shihori is poisoning her son's mind to hate his mother. :LOL:

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Chi-Chi is a manipulative, over-bearing house wife that used Goku as a sperm donor so she could have babies. I think the only reason she has any affection for him whatsoever is because she doesn't have normal social skills and can't cope with trying to find a man on her own. Also, because he gave her their sons. Someone settled, hard!
HE WENT THERE!

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I stand by what I said last year. Nothing has changed to make me re-evaluate her character. As a matter of fact, my disdain has only grown worse due to over bearing Chi-Chi simps who think she and Goku are just the cutest couple and she's such an innocent soul. Gimme a break! She literally went from a naive and coddled child who has mommy issues due to her mother's death. To a teen who used violence and a quintessential crazy white girl reaction of, "YOU PROMISED YOU'D MARRY ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS! I CLEARLY HAVEN'T MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE!" Then she nabs the poor brain damaged sap and proceeds to nag him every chance she gets. She doesn't even kiss him!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: