News Covid Cases Spike Again, What Are the Responses in Your Area?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I am of the general consensus that gender, color/race, language, or political view makes no difference if you are an asshole. People should be judged based on their character/actions and ignorance is a more troublesome pandemic than COVID.

There's very little that can combat ignorance en masse.

I am convinced people's world views are in the trash and until the educational system is fixed, we will just see stupidity increase in number.

head-scratcher.jpg

Oh yeah, my favorite part was my people's response to that. Either Austrians are being the idiotic ones, or it's all political, or they have something against us. Big oof! Why would people ever accept fault and learn from mistakes instead of constantly blaming everyone else?

Seems about right, honestly. No government these days seems to want to take accountability, regardless of constant claims to the contrary.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
A group of BLM protestors are not far from here, all white kids and not all of them are wearing masks but the cops apparently don't do anything about it which is funny because our area is under "strict" ruling to wear masks in public. So if the cops don't do anything about it, then who does? LOL What a joke. This is proof that what they are staying on the news isn't even factual. They said that you would get fined or arrested. But if the cops aren't doing the fining or arresting, who is?

They force businesses to close and social gatherings not to happen but allow protesting. It makes 0 sense. Both are freedoms but only one is being denied. What a :poop: show.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
A group of BLM protestors are not far from here, all white kids and not all of them are wearing masks but the cops apparently don't do anything about it which is funny because our area is under "strict" ruling to wear masks in public. So if the cops don't do anything about it, then who does? LOL What a joke. This is proof that what they are staying on the news isn't even factual. They said that you would get fined or arrested. But if the cops aren't doing the fining or arresting, who is?

They force businesses to close and social gatherings not to happen but allow protesting. It makes 0 sense. Both are freedoms but only one is being denied. What a :poop: show.
Maybe they're just letting the heard thin itself out.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Maybe they're just letting the heard thin itself out.
I would agree with this if that were the case, I would say let it happen but they have nothing to worry about. They might get sick for a few days but that is it.

I mean these people don't want to listen and while I don't think the virus is as bad as they say, it can still harm and kill people who are already chronically ill from something else so these people are likely going to live because they are young but they can infect someone in their family or social circle who can actually die from it. To me, this just proves how ignorant and selfish people are.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I would agree with this if that were the case, I would say let it happen but they have nothing to worry about. They might get sick for a few days but that is it.

I mean these people don't want to listen and while I don't think the virus is as bad as they say, it can still harm and kill people who are already chronically ill from something else so these people are likely going to live because they are young but they can infect someone in their family or social circle who can actually die from it. To me, this just proves how ignorant and selfish people are.
I just read about a 30-year-old who died after going to a "COVID" party because they thought it was a hoax. It can get the young people, too.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I just read about a 30-year-old who died after going to a "COVID" party because they thought it was a hoax. It can get the young people, too.
From what docs have said, unless you have a medical condition that weakens your immune system or stresses your body, 99% of people live. The whole mask-wearing thing is meant to protect people who are chronically ill with something already. Certain medications people are on can lead to death if the virus gets in their bodies as well. They were either sick with something and didn't know it or lucked out in the 1%. Either way, that was a stupid thing to do. Clearly the virus is real.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

Guarantee you if they shut them down we'd get some BLM Lives Matter social media movements. "We privileged white teenagers can't stand up for black lives if we can't flaunt the laws! BLMLM!"

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Guarantee you if they shut them down we'd get some BLM Lives Matter social media movements. "We privileged white teenagers can't stand up for black lives if we can't flaunt the laws! BLMLM!"
I guess there was like 50 to 60 of them and the numbers could grow. Mind you, they are all like right on top of each other doing this.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It looks like a lot more folks in the medical community are agreeing with the theory that it affects people with certain blood types worse than others. Type-O has a 50% less chance to develop severe symptoms while Type-A has a 50% greater chance. I'm O myself and when I think I had the virus it just made me feel like I had a bad cold. I'll probably never know for sure because they're not doing anti-body testing here and I can't get to where they are.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It looks like a lot more folks in the medical community are agreeing with the theory that it affects people with certain blood types worse than others. Type-O has a 50% less chance to develop severe symptoms while Type-A has a 50% greater chance. I'm O myself and when I think I had the virus it just made me feel like I had a bad cold. I'll probably never know for sure because they're not doing anti-body testing here and I can't get to where they are.
I don't remember my type. I think it might be B-. Are you O positive or negative?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm O-pos as is my wife so we can give each other blood if need be.

So perfectly matched you can even share blood. Now that's a strong bond!

One of the first questions I excitedly asked her when he started dating. j/k Along with what is your bra size. I wish I was kidding.

Eh, that's every guy's first line of questioning. Hi, what's your name? Where are you from? What size are those and how quickly can you put them into my waiting hands? Ya' know...the standard stuff.

Back on topic -- it seems the latest Covid casualty was Yesterday's 7-11 Free Slurpee Day, as the company opted to forgo the free treat to stop people from rushing to their stores en masse. Not a big slurpee fan, personally, but a big blow for those that do.

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
That is actually really good. A lot of people struggle to find people to match their blood type.

Agree. 0+ people can donate to pretty much anyone but sadly they can only receive from same.

Eh, that's every guy's first line of questioning. Hi, what's your name? Where are you from? What size are those and how quickly can you put them into my waiting hands? Ya' know...the standard stuff.

Once I met a guy who asked for my feet size and pics :LOL: I think what's above is indeed more... standard.

Returning to the topic, once again we are reconsidering closing the borders because of how quickly we reached a record. Doesn't surprise me though. I was in an international bus the other day. We were 50 people so pretty much full capacity, and only 5 of us were wearing masks. And the frontier police didn't bat an eye.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Young people are spiking the cases which is making the government's sphincter tighten. I'm going to FL next week on business. I like to live dangerously.

Reactions: Random Saiyan

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
In Romania too. Other countries from EU have pretty much resumed life back to normal, while us, alongside with Moldavians and Bulgarians, have high numbers again. Here we reached 1000 cases per day. Many countries are trying to shut us off. But what shocked me most is that people in buses/trains still don't wear that goddamn mask. This ignorance is starting to get on my nerves really bad.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: