Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Come on, if I said something nice about you. You would be worried
Gordon Ramsay Yes GIF by BBC

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
So..there's something sort of big I'd like to tell everyone, and I don't know how best to approach this, but I don't want to keep it a secret anymore (one of you knows what this is, since we've talked a great deal about it privately).

I've been in therapy for a good while, dealing with issues with depression and anxiety and other things that impact my mental health on a daily basis. Something that has always been a part of me for as long as I can remember, and yet something I've fought hard to repress is the hardest thing I've ever confronted in my life. I've struggled to come to terms with it and accept it, struggled to accept the inevitable baggage that comes with it, and struggled with the prospect of losing people because of it (I already have, those experiences were unpleasant), but I realized that if I'm ever going to have a chance at being happy in life, I need to accept this, be myself and live my life as I'm meant to be. So...here we go...

I know I'm perceived as a bit of a pervy guy, totally obsessed with boobs and perhaps a little too focused on the womens. Well, that's pretty true, I am those things...sort of, but I'm also something else. I almost let it slip a while back when @Lady Grey Leaf came out and announced her transition, but I kept it in. I'm not sure why, as I said, I guess I just haven't felt comfortable talking openly about this because it's one of those issues that not everyone is comfortable with, and I respect that, but I guess I just wasn't ready to potentially lose anyone here when they found out that...well, I am also a trans woman. I'm the same person as I always have been, still completely boob obsessed, still a complete post whore, and still a proud male lesbian...just...without the male part. I've known my whole life that I am trans and I've fought against it for years because I know what comes with being trans and I've been too scared to face it, while watching so many others bravely step forward, be who they are, and face those fires with a courage I lacked, until now. I'm extremely early in my transition, so not quite at the point of facing surgery, not even close to that, but still working towards living my life in the way that I need to in order to feel comfortable in my own skin. I know from @Lady Grey Leaf coming out that you're all great people that are understanding of this, but I also understand not everyone likes or approves of it, and I respect that, as well. If you have a problem with trans people, or even just me specifically, don't be afraid to say so. I'll do what I can to stay out of your way so you don't have to deal with me. Otherwise, yeah, I'm still the same person, still just me, but trying to be a happier me, more comfortable in my own skin, and hopefully silencing a few mental demons along the way. I don't want to turn this into a massive speech thing, but I wanted you all to know, and I suppose it's appropriate I waited until I had my pink name for a while, fits ;). So I'm sorry I wasn't more open with everyone sooner, I hope this won't be a problem for anyone, and yeah...back to your regularly scheduled posting!

• Friendly
  • Informative
Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So..there's something sort of big I'd like to tell everyone, and I don't know how best to approach this, but I don't want to keep it a secret anymore (one of you knows what this is, since we've talked a great deal about it privately).

I've been in therapy for a good while, dealing with issues with depression and anxiety and other things that impact my mental health on a daily basis. Something that has always been a part of me for as long as I can remember, and yet something I've fought hard to repress is the hardest thing I've ever confronted in my life. I've struggled to come to terms with it and accept it, struggled to accept the inevitable baggage that comes with it, and struggled with the prospect of losing people because of it (I already have, those experiences were unpleasant), but I realized that if I'm ever going to have a chance at being happy in life, I need to accept this, be myself and live my life as I'm meant to be. So...here we go...

I know I'm perceived as a bit of a pervy guy, totally obsessed with boobs and perhaps a little too focused on the womens. Well, that's pretty true, I am those things...sort of, but I'm also something else. I almost let it slip a while back when @Lady Grey Leaf came out and announced her transition, but I kept it in. I'm not sure why, as I said, I guess I just haven't felt comfortable talking openly about this because it's one of those issues that not everyone is comfortable with, and I respect that, but I guess I just wasn't ready to potentially lose anyone here when they found out that...well, I am also a trans woman. I'm the same person as I always have been, still completely boob obsessed, still a complete post whore, and still a proud male lesbian...just...without the male part. I've known my whole life that I am trans and I've fought against it for years because I know what comes with being trans and I've been too scared to face it, while watching so many others bravely step forward, be who they are, and face those fires with a courage I lacked, until now. I'm extremely early in my transition, so not quite at the point of facing surgery, not even close to that, but still working towards living my life in the way that I need to in order to feel comfortable in my own skin. I know from @Lady Grey Leaf coming out that you're all great people that are understanding of this, but I also understand not everyone likes or approves of it, and I respect that, as well. If you have a problem with trans people, or even just me specifically, don't be afraid to say so. I'll do what I can to stay out of your way so you don't have to deal with me. Otherwise, yeah, I'm still the same person, still just me, but trying to be a happier me, more comfortable in my own skin, and hopefully silencing a few mental demons along the way. I don't want to turn this into a massive speech thing, but I wanted you all to know, and I suppose it's appropriate I waited until I had my pink name for a while, fits ;). So I'm sorry I wasn't more open with everyone sooner, I hope this won't be a problem for anyone, and yeah...back to your regularly scheduled posting!
:unsure: Makes a lot of sense about the things I know about you when put into proper context. Glad you decided to trust us enough to tell us and that means a lot to me personally. You're still my fellow male lesbian and that's never going to change.
:r3:

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
I wish you all the best and that everything goes smoothly for you. :gokuup:

but I also understand not everyone likes or approves of it, and I respect that, as well. If you have a problem with trans people, or even just me specifically, don't be afraid to say so. I'll do what I can to stay out of your way so you don't have to deal with me.

You've seen some of my posts, stances and beliefs, so you probably guess where I'd err on the side of this. But rest assured I have no problem with you at all, and will still treat you with love and compassion regardless of where you are in life.

So yeah, this won't at all change how I interact with you. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

You... BITCH!

cat fight GIF

lol in all seriousness, do whatever makes you happy. Just make sure you have someone (professionally speaking) to help you along the way. I am sure things will improve for you in some regards and other things will get harder.... Well, no that thing (LOL sorry I am still a memer!!) but you know. Like relationships, finding someone for you, etc. etc. but it is better to go through this now than to come to terms with it down the road while in a relationship. I know caring for your mom full time must be adding to the stress of it all as well. Just take things slow and make sure it is what you want before you go all the way, but I am sure you know this.

I won't pretend to understand it, I have no idea what it is like to go through something like this but you won't get treated any differently from me.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
:unsure: Makes a lot of sense about the things I know about you when put into proper context. Glad you decided to trust us enough to tell us and that means a lot to me personally. You're still my fellow male lesbian and that's never going to change.
:r3:
Yeah, there have been a fair few clues along the way, and I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner, it's just one of those things that's difficult to talk about. I'll happily cling onto my male lesbian pride banner ;)
I wish you all the best and that everything goes smoothly for you. :gokuup:

You've seen some of my posts, stances and beliefs, so you probably guess where I'd err on the side of this. But rest assured I have no problem with you at all, and will still treat you with love and compassion regardless of where you are in life.

So yeah, this won't at all change how I interact with you. Let me know if you need anything. :)
I truly appreciate that, I understand it's a subject that not everyone can get on board with, and honestly I understand why. It's hard to get it unless you've experienced dysphoria in all it's splendor. But I appreciate you being so understanding, you're a good person to chat with!
You... BITCH!

cat fight GIF
Guilty! ;)
lol in all seriousness, do whatever makes you happy. Just make sure you have someone (professionally speaking) to help you along the way. I am sure things will improve for you in some regards and other things will get harder.... Well, no that thing (LOL sorry I am still a memer!!) but you know. Like relationships, finding someone for you, etc. etc. but it is better to go through this now than to come to terms with it down the road while in a relationship. I know caring for your mom full time must be adding to the stress of it all as well. Just take things slow and make sure it is what you want before you go all the way, but I am sure you know this.
Yeah, this is something I've been over a thousand times in my head. I fought against it for years because I know how hard it makes things (yeah, not that...;)), and that it puts you in the line of fire for those that don't understand, but I know I need to do this. I've been through it dozens of times with my therapists and they agree it's something I need to do to get past certain issues I have and to feel ok in my own skin. I'm not doing this lightly and I plan to take it all in as I go to make sure there won't be any regrets, though I know there won't be.
I won't pretend to understand it, I have no idea what it is like to go through something like this but you won't get treated any differently from me.
Totally understand, it's hard to get it unless you've experienced dysphoria, and I wouldn't ask anyone to try and experience that, it sucks. That's all I ask, just treat me the same, I appreciate that so much.

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Yeah, there have been a fair few clues along the way, and I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner, it's just one of those things that's difficult to talk about. I'll happily cling onto my male lesbian pride banner ;)
Now we just need to get to the bottom of things and determine whether you're going to be Tara or Beverly in your future lesbian relationships. ;)

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God

You let one trans person in the club and boom another, lol. Kidding aside I am really happy for you. This also means we can tag team and beat up Beerus together

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You let one trans person in the club and boom another, lol. Kidding aside I am really happy for you. This also means we can tag team and beat up Beerus together
It's true, the trans agenda marches onward, spreading insidiously across the lands. We are legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget, and we're fabulous, bitches.

Hells yeah, tag team against a destroyer! I'm game!
Careful, you may have the numbers advantage, but she's a loose cannon and she has cats! There's no telling what she's capable of doing!
She can't ask for my manager, I don't have one! But I can ask for hers now...hmm...:thinking:

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I guess I should be surprised, but I'm not. I think one of the reasons I'm not is because you guessed Lady Gray Leaf was transitioning right before she came out to everyone. I'm just more surprised at having two regular posters that are transgenders on this forum more than anything else. Anyway, like I told Lady Gray Leaf, do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't harm others along the way, and being a transgender isn't harmful to anyone else.

Reactions: Punkhead

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I guess I should be surprised, but I'm not. I think one of the reasons I'm not is because you guessed Lady Gray Leaf was transitioning right before she came out to everyone. I'm just more surprised at having two regular posters that are transgenders on this forum more than anything else. Anyway, like I told Lady Gray Leaf, do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't harm others along the way, and being a transgender isn't harmful to anyone else.
We travel in packs ;).

Kidding, of course, but yeah, I did sort of guess then because I recognized a lot of the signs I saw in myself, so I suppose that was a bit of an accidental outing. It did lead to us chatting a lot, though, and that was great, she's awesome :D.

I suppose it is a little rare having two trans members on a smaller niche forum, but that's the luck of the draw, twice the fun in one community ;). Pure happenstance, we're not secretly plotting anything...:)

Yeah, that's the main thing here, I need to do this for me, for my sanity. I know it won't make sense to those who don't know what dysphoria feels like, but it leaves with you no real choice but to go forward, so that's why I'm doing this. Not for anyone else, not to harm anyone, and not for reasons the media likes to put out there to stoke the fears, but simply to feel a sliver of normality in life. I come in peace!

Reactions: Punkhead
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: