DBF Community Chat Thread

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Oh yeah, it's snowing where we are too. It was really cool being able to pee in the snow and watch it melt because of my body temperature... LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh yeah, it's snowing where we are too. It was really cool being able to pee in the snow and watch it melt because of my body temperature... LOL.
aXoAjYV_700b.jpg

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Pulled a muscle in my arm/shoulder helping Jay get his car out the driveway this morning. Stupid snow! Also, have bad cramps. Stupid female nonsense! :pissed:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Pulled a muscle in my arm/shoulder helping Jay get his car out the driveway this morning. Stupid snow! Also, have bad cramps. Stupid female nonsense! :pissed:
Ouch, double whammy. Hopefully your arm and shoulder heals up quick! As for the other part, well, perks of being a member of the better sex, sadly...hopefully that passes quickly, as well.

NaturalDamagedKitten-size_restricted.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ouch, double whammy. Hopefully your arm and shoulder heals up quick! As for the other part, well, perks of being a member of the better sex, sadly...hopefully that passes quickly, as well.

NaturalDamagedKitten-size_restricted.gif
I actually loved that show. Jay got me watching it. We watched all the episodes together. Damn Brits.

And yeah. This is why I get pissed when trans people pretend to have periods. Having this pain every month is not a joke. It is horrible.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I actually loved that show. Jay got me watching it. We watched all the episodes together. Damn Brits.

And yeah. This is why I get pissed when trans people pretend to have periods. Having this pain every month is not a joke. It is horrible.
Atta' boy, Jay! Come Fly With Me was a pretty good series, as well, though nowhere near as good as Little Britain. Even the US version of Little Britain managed to be good, which was shocking. Just shows how good David Walliams and Matt Lucas are as a duo.

Agreed, though I respect trans women and the fact that they want to live as the gender they feel they should have been born as, but there are just things that a male body cannot do, and that's one of them. I can't say I'm particularly upset about that, as it definitely isn't a particularly fun thing to go through, my sister had days where she had to call in sick or have our mother call her in sick from school or work when she was younger because she used to get bad pains with her period. It wasn't fun for her, though thankfully that seemed to have died down a bit over the years. I envy women for their fun parts, but I certainly don't envy them having to deal with that every month, that's gotta' be a right bitch. I still remember you linking to that guy who pretends to be trans (no way that's a legitimate trans person, no trans person acts like that) who kept hounding some company on twitter that makes products to help women deal with period pains, begging for a free sample because she had "terrible period pains." What a prick. To fake it is disingenuous, insulting to women who actually deal with horrific pains and shows a level of delusion that clearly illustrates a need for intervention. But no, let's have that same person try and force women to wax her balls...ffs...oh but don't poke them, they're full of her menstrual blood she definitely has.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Atta' boy, Jay! Come Fly With Me was a pretty good series, as well, though nowhere near as good as Little Britain. Even the US version of Little Britain managed to be good, which was shocking. Just shows how good David Walliams and Matt Lucas are as a duo.
Watched that too. Yeah, it was good but not as good. Both of them are hilarious.

Agreed, though I respect trans women and the fact that they want to live as the gender they feel they should have been born as, but there are just things that a male body cannot do, and that's one of them. I can't say I'm particularly upset about that, as it definitely isn't a particularly fun thing to go through, my sister had days where she had to call in sick or have our mother call her in sick from school or work when she was younger because she used to get bad pains with her period. It wasn't fun for her, though thankfully that seemed to have died down a bit over the years. I envy women for their fun parts, but I certainly don't envy them having to deal with that every month, that's gotta' be a right bitch. I still remember you linking to that guy who pretends to be trans (no way that's a legitimate trans person, no trans person acts like that) who kept hounding some company on twitter that makes products to help women deal with period pains, begging for a free sample because she had "terrible period pains." What a prick. To fake it is disingenuous, insulting to women who actually deal with horrific pains and shows a level of delusion that clearly illustrates a need for intervention. But no, let's have that same person try and force women to wax her balls...ffs...oh but don't poke them, they're full of her menstrual blood she definitely has.

The general approach of a male wearing women's clothing and make-up and BAM! They are now a woman is in and of itself is insulting to me. If you are trans, you should need to be transitioning. That is the whole point, or at least it used to be. You don't even have to do that these days. You can dress, look, talk, act the exact same and if you say you are a woman, you are. I am sure some people feel they are in the wrong body but you can't suddenly ignore what your body functions as and disregard science, women, and the entire human species because of how you feel. I don't tend to see this being the case for a lot of trans men, seems to be more of an issue with trans women. Though to be fair, it tends to be easier and cheaper for a woman to transition to a man vs a man transitioning to a woman. Either way. Be whatever the hell you want but don't insult me or other women in the process.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: