DBF Community Chat Thread

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I can't be that mean and she really didn't have boobs. She was relatively flat chested.
Ah! That explains a lot, actually. Seems a lot like boob envy, trying to have boobs vicariously through others. Guessing if she had any friends with really large breasts she was probably super handsy with them.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ah! That explains a lot, actually. Seems a lot like boob envy, trying to have boobs vicariously through others. Guessing if she had any friends with really large breasts she was probably super handsy with them.
The one friend she had that I knew but was never close with, she had bigger ones than me and she did indeed touch them all the time.... She was not bi-sexual either. Like if you are going to frisk someone's puppies, at least let it be on someone who is interested lol

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The one friend she had that I knew but was never close with, she had bigger ones than me and she did indeed touch them all the time.... She was not bi-sexual either. Like if you are going to frisk someone's puppies, at least let it be on someone who is interested lol
It absolutely sounds like boob envy, and being bisexual it was probably coupled with arousal, so in her mind it's fine because she's a girl and she likes boobs, so you being a girl must like having your boobs touched. Same with her other friend. Got it in her mind that it's ok because you're (and in the other friend's case, they're) both female. Certainly wouldn't catch guys groping each other down below unless one of them was indeed gay or bisexual, because there's nothing down there a dude wants to see or feel. It's slightly different with boobs, because we're all ingrained with the idea that boobs are both aesthetically pleasing and sexual from an early age, plus we're almost constantly exposed to their presence from day one, so the curiosity factor as to what they feel like is piqued more or less from the get-go, but even so, common courtesy dictates you don't just go groping for the hell of it. Guys have to be tortured with looky no touchy rules, so girl or not, keep your hands off unless you're offered!

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It absolutely sounds like boob envy, and being bisexual it was probably coupled with arousal, so in her mind it's fine because she's a girl and she likes boobs, so you being a girl must like having your boobs touched. Same with her other friend. Got it in her mind that it's ok because you're (and in the other friend's case, they're) both female. Certainly wouldn't catch guys groping each other down below unless one of them was indeed gay or bisexual, because there's nothing down there a dude wants to see or feel. It's slightly different with boobs, because we're all ingrained with the idea that boobs are both aesthetically pleasing and sexual from an early age, plus we're almost constantly exposed to their presence from day one, so the curiosity factor as to what they feel like is piqued more or less from the get-go, but even so, common courtesy dictates you don't just go groping for the hell of it. Guys have to be tortured with looky no touchy rules, so girl or not, keep your hands off unless you're offered!
Boobs are meant to feed babies, I don't even understand why the human brain is like "OHHH BOOOBSS!". I mean I am not even attracted to them but if someone has them flopping out their top, I look. I think most people do. Yet you have people in Africa (tribes) where women don't even wear tops. No one thinks anything of it.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Boobs are meant to feed babies, I don't even understand why the human brain is like "OHHH BOOOBSS!". I mean I am not even attracted to them but if someone has them flopping out their top, I look. I think most people do. Yet you have people in Africa (tribes) where women don't even wear tops. No one thinks anything of it.
I can't really proclaim innocence on this one, I'm very much a boob guy (shocker, right?), I'm attracted to them and I love them for more reasons than just feeding babies, so I can't really say "yeah, I don't get it, either," because I'm in that percentage of people who very much finds boobs appealing aesthetically and sexually, and I have to think that culture plays a huge part in it. Western society shields the boobs as much as possible. They're out there in the media, constantly, but always covered up, always kept tucked inside clothing of some kind, so it creates this taboo aspect of "well I'm not supposed to see what's beneath that cloth, so now I REALLY want to see what's beneath it," and that leads to the excitement of "well now I'm seeing what I'm not supposed to see, this is exciting!" Maybe that's a gross oversimplification of the situation, and really it all just boils down to male squeamishness from the olden days and a lack of gender equality allowing men to impose laws on the female body without truly recognizing that it's their own discomfort with the fact that boobs really are just boobs, sacks of flesh meant to feed babies and otherwise just another body part that women have to lug around until they have said baby(ies)? You're right, though, there are places in the world where boobs are just boobs, not sexualized in any way and not considered inappropriate to have them out just like men do, and it's no big deal because every woman has them out.

Whatever the case may be, we certainly live in a society where they're still taboo, still viewed as far more than just baby feeders, and whatever it is that does the damage to the fickle male mind, we can't stop wanting them (and that's another point about why they're probably overly idealized, men always want what they don't have, men don't have boobs, so men want boobs).

tl;dr: Men fucking suck.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I can't really proclaim innocence on this one, I'm very much a boob guy (shocker, right?), I'm attracted to them and I love them for more reasons than just feeding babies, so I can't really say "yeah, I don't get it, either," because I'm in that percentage of people who very much finds boobs appealing aesthetically and sexually, and I have to think that culture plays a huge part in it. Western society shields the boobs as much as possible. They're out there in the media, constantly, but always covered up, always kept tucked inside clothing of some kind, so it creates this taboo aspect of "well I'm not supposed to see what's beneath that cloth, so now I REALLY want to see what's beneath it," and that leads to the excitement of "well now I'm seeing what I'm not supposed to see, this is exciting!" Maybe that's a gross oversimplification of the situation, and really it all just boils down to male squeamishness from the olden days and a lack of gender equality allowing men to impose laws on the female body without truly recognizing that it's their own discomfort with the fact that boobs really are just boobs, sacks of flesh meant to feed babies and otherwise just another body part that women have to lug around until they have said baby(ies)? You're right, though, there are places in the world where boobs are just boobs, not sexualized in any way and not considered inappropriate to have them out just like men do, and it's no big deal because every woman has them out.

Whatever the case may be, we certainly live in a society where they're still taboo, still viewed as far more than just baby feeders, and whatever it is that does the damage to the fickle male mind, we can't stop wanting them (and that's another point about why they're probably overly idealized, men always want what they don't have, men don't have boobs, so men want boobs).

tl;dr: Men fucking suck.
Women who like boobs have been proven to be just as bad if not worse though! :gokuup:

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Women who like boobs have been proven to be just as bad if not worse though! :gokuup:
And that's why, going back to my original statement that started this discussion, I wish I were one :ROFLMAO:

Get a pair to play with and access to the girls club to be overly affectionate with your fellow girls' girls.

(true, though, women who are into boobs do seem to have an extra level of entitlement with regards to other women's breasts that none of my working theories about breast sexualization can account for other than the logic that "i'm female, I have these already, so they won't mind if I'm touchy feely with theirs")

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And that's why, going back to my original statement that started this discussion, I wish I were one :ROFLMAO:

Get a pair to play with and access to the girls club to be overly affectionate with your fellow girls' girls.

(true, though, women who are into boobs do seem to have an extra level of entitlement with regards to other women's breasts that none of my working theories about breast sexualization can account for other than the logic that "i'm female, I have these already, so they won't mind if I'm touchy feely with theirs")
Damn you, you male lesbians!

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Damn you, you male lesbians!
We're a proud group, us male lesbians. Unashamedly clinging to our love for women, and women's bits, longing to one day cop a little feel, or get a little play time with the lady cave. Our needs are simple, and our boob love is pure. The few. The proud. The male lesbians™

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
We're a proud group, us male lesbians. Unashamedly clinging to our love for women, and women's bits, longing to one day cop a little feel, or get a little play time with the lady cave. Our needs are simple, and our boob love is pure. The few. The proud. The male lesbians™
I just thought about your comment in the other thread "may the shirt open" and almost spit pop all over my keyboard LOL

• Funny

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Could be better. Found out from my old boss that it'll take a little while longer until the work environment is ready for me to work there, since they're still working around the mask mandate lift.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: