DBF Community Chat Thread

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Well, I hope things work out for you. I know it is easy to say this but it helps to stay positive. I think you know that more than most though. You have a lot on your plate but you are still a nice guy. Most people these days would be using bad things that happen to them as an excuse to mistreat others.
That's the plan so far, gotta' try and stay positive even if it's not looking super great right at the moment. I have that streak in me where if I let it get to me, I can hit a spiral and go way down if it does get to me, and I can't really afford to let that happen given everything else going on. So yeah, stay happy, make jokes (appropriate and inappropriate in nature), keep life moving forward. Best way to get through it all.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I found a new term for children on the internet...

"Crotch fruit"

:haha:

giphy.gif

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I went out to my car about a week ago, got in and for no reason whatsoever, the steering wheel just kept on turning and turning, wouldn't turn the actual wheels of the car. Been without a car since then. Now I have to look at trading it in towards a used vehicle because I can't afford that repair bill and they won't release my car back to me as it's unsafe for the roads...I've called around, they legitimately are the only people that can fix it for this particular era of VW Golfs, some sort of tool to get into the steering wheel assembly...absolutely boggles my mind. So now I have to hope that the vehicle they're trying to put me into is a decent price, with decent payments and I get a decent trade in for my Golf. Upside being I was looking to trade in my Golf soon, once I stabilized my financial situation, because it's been having some issues with random oil leaks and it's just not the right fit for me now that my circumstances with my mother have changed so much (need something easier for her to get in and out of), but...guess I'm going to get myself a sort of bridge car for now...something to drive until I sort myself out. More hassle that I didn't really need right now.
Following on from this, I've now traded in my Golf for a 2018 Nissan Rogue with 8,000 miles on it, 8 months of factory warranty and a 5 year extended warranty (w/ a lifetime power train warranty) so...not really something I was looking to do, because my Golf was almost paid off...but...that Golf was falling apart, so it was time. This one should be good for a fair few years!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Following on from this, I've now traded in my Golf for a 2018 Nissan Rogue with 8,000 miles on it, 8 months of factory warranty and a 5 year extended warranty (w/ a lifetime power train warranty) so...not really something I was looking to do, because my Golf was almost paid off...but...that Golf was falling apart, so it was time. This one should be good for a fair few years!
A pleasant inconvenience then?

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
A pleasant inconvenience then?
A pleasant inconvenience is tripping and falling on top of a busty lass to fall into a face full of pillowy goodness. This wasn't exactly an unpleasant inconvenience, but as it means extending that monthly payment for a few more years, well, that part is less than awesome. Nice car, though, very happy with it!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
A pleasant inconvenience is tripping and falling on top of a busty lass to fall into a face full of pillowy goodness. This wasn't exactly an unpleasant inconvenience, but as it means extending that monthly payment for a few more years, well, that part is less than awesome. Nice car, though, very happy with it!
That is a fair call lol

Well, I am happy you like your new car. You will have to test it at the drive-thru.

:go10:

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
:r6:

I still think this is funny.

But still, I wouldn't have thought anything of it either.
And I'm sure they didn't, either, it's just my friend knows how to push my self-conscious buttons and one of them is being seen as a perv (I mean, I am a perv, but I know how to restrain myself in public!), so she saw the line of sight, saw a chance to push my buttons, went for it, and I've been paranoid since. I'm sure most people, guys included, probably wouldn't think about it in the same way I do, I just have that...blockage...in my brain that fixates on "oh shit, she's right, if I looked past her hands, I'd have been staring at a whole lot of chesticles! Whoops!" Haven't been able to not think about that any time I've gone to a drive thru since...

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And I'm sure they didn't, either, it's just my friend knows how to push my self-conscious buttons and one of them is being seen as a perv (I mean, I am a perv, but I know how to restrain myself in public!), so she saw the line of sight, saw a chance to push my buttons, went for it, and I've been paranoid since. I'm sure most people, guys included, probably wouldn't think about it in the same way I do, I just have that...blockage...in my brain that fixates on "oh shit, she's right, if I looked past her hands, I'd have been staring at a whole lot of chesticles! Whoops!" Haven't been able to not think about that any time I've gone to a drive thru since...
I actually think it is more common for women to look and notice before men because we have a compare and contrast nature where men just have a visual draw to fertile features on a woman. We all notice boobs is what I am saying. lol

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I actually think it is more common for women to look and notice before men because we have a compare and contrast nature where men just have a visual draw to fertile features on a woman. We all notice boobs is what I am saying. lol
Well, they are just about the most beautiful things in nature, so of course everyone notices them ;). True, women probably do look before men do because they'll feel less inhibited and the women they look at will feel less threatened because it is a fellow woman. Men either try to be sneaky or subtle because, well...we've got to see 'em, but we don't want to be seen seeing them. In my case, I have the built in male urge to notice and the desire to want to see them, but the added aspect of having been raised predominantly around and by women, so I've always had a respect and admiration for women that, honestly, I have no idea if more "typical" men have, so I hate the thought of disrespecting a woman by treating her like a sex object, so the attraction is there, the desire is there, but so is the impulse to not be a slob, because I don't want to be rude or crass...it's quite the mess in my brain, at times :D

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I feel like my only friends are you guys, and my mom, dad, and brother. I'm serious.
I have times like that, too, it's easier to find commonalities with people you're friendly with online and have never even really met than with people you see every day. We all have shared interests here, that makes it a lot easier to form a friendship. I hear you, though, and we're all always here to talk to if you ever need to!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: