DBF Community Chat Thread

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I’ve been playing a lot of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie if you’ve ever played those. I’m considering playing Starfox Adventures next. Rare was a great company. RIP.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
So what are you ppl up to? Let's liven it up!
Im beating myself up over understanable mistakes!
Like LITERALLY! My Head hurts!
I cant really deal with people telling me theyre not gonna do X again forever because i made a little mistake!

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Im beating myself up over understanable mistakes!
Like LITERALLY! My Head hurts!
I cant really deal with people telling me theyre not gonna do X again forever because i made a little mistake!
Damn. Don't be too hard on you if you know the mistake was little. Just let it be and be patience. If those ppl disregard due to common soft mistakes, they won't be worth it in the long term. But ofc, whatever the mistake is, always have the mentality to avoid it later. Speaking from a clueless position I am, ofc.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
Damn. Don't be too hard on you if you know the mistake was little. Just let it be and be patience. If those ppl disregard due to common soft mistakes, they won't be worth it in the long term. But ofc, whatever the mistake is, always have the mentality to avoid it later. Speaking from a clueless position I am, ofc.
True usually i avoid doing the same mistake again to the best of my memory!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Hope everyone has a wonderful 2024.

New Year Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Reactions: Beerus and Yoshi

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
Happy new year! And i guess i fullfilled my Resolutions atleast partly!
I finnaly released chapter 1 of Videospielman and changed my style aka somewhat longer hair!
That counts right? i dunno!

Reactions: Yoshi and Beerus

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
MY EARS ARE OUCH!
ALSO vsm chapter 4 is drawn so even if i donrt draw anythging till easter ill still have 2 comics left!

Last edited:

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Funny that here I was said to be hardcore leftist, while debating representativeness on Kanzenshuu and DB's depiction of it, I'm was accused of being a right winger haha. All perspectives.

Tho I'd say I'm generally left leaning, but far from radical.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Weird that here I was said to be hardcore leftist, while debating representativeness on Kanzenshuu and DB's depiction of it, I'm was accused of being a right winger haha. All perspectives.

Tho I'd say I'm generally left leaning, but far from radical.
I would consider you a left leaning person, not a far left or "leftist". No one fits perfectly into boxes though and it seems like there is a push to force people into them for some reason.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I would consider you a left leaning person, not a far left or "leftist". No one fits perfectly into boxes though and it seems like there is a push to force people into them for some reason.
Agreed completely. I was never too keen into separating ppl into left, right, and all. Those terms don't have a so clear definition, may blend in and in general ends up missing the bigger picture which is the exchange of idea and trade of experiences with different world views imo.

And damn the debate on Kanzenshuu was intense haha.

Reactions: Beerus

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
He announced himself as "left-leaning" so he is a leftist. It doesn't mean far-left or moderate left. The person is that; leftist.

My problem isn't "different" views, my problem is as I said in the other thread; they won't listen.

If they'd listen, we wouldn't have these clashes. We wouldn't have these problems.

Most leftists feel/think a certain way, and WILL... never exit that mindset. That's part of what makes them "leftist."

I disagree with you sometimes, and I sometimes try to understand you, but these people can't.

It will break their minds.

You @Beerus are a woman. If you say "x" is true, I'd stop and listen. Men and women are different, so if she is saying "x" opinion, then it must be true, when it pertains to their body, mindset, etc. Now, that's not to say ALL women think alike, but if a woman is TELLING you a little bit about their biological makeup, I'd start listening.

You spent a WHOLE thread trying to explain basic, common sense facts, and he is still stuck in a mindset. This is why I tried my best to drop it. Its going in circles. You can't change someone who isn't capable of absorbing information and maybe understanding.

So, you're admin. I leave this to you.

If I was a new member and I don't know who's the boss? @Beerus is it.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
A leftist is not the same as someone that leans left. A leftist is a cult dogma participant that will follow whatever narrative the group says to be true or right and feels a threat from anyone or anything that counteracts that narrative. He was clearly not offended by me disagreeing with him. He even asked for sources to what I was saying in a rational manner. I came to a point realizing we will not agree or change each other's opinions so I stated that I am ending the conversation we were having. He agreed and that was that.

I am rooted in my beliefs in terms of social and moral views. What I feel and think on certain issues will never change no matter what is presented to me. By your definition, that makes me a far-right extremist or something. Not sure what the opposite label is for a leftist, a rightist?

I don't play political word games and I am able to understand there will always be people that will not agree with me. I don't care if it offends someone or makes them feel like I am against them. If a person who is left-leaning politically is able to accept and understand that not everyone will agree with them, they are not a leftist. And heck, even though I am very much a conservative in my views, I still see sense in some social programs which are commonly viewed as "left-leaning" or to the left on the political spectrum.

As I said, a leftist is basically a cult member, they are of a hivemind and are very emotionally unstable people. Same for far-righties. They cannot tolerate people disagreeing with them and will become emotional and upset when people do. They take it as a personal attack as if the person is insulting them and not their ideas because their ideas and opinions are a godless religion for them. They cannot rationalize that other people have worldviews outside of their own and cannot accept that as a reality. It appears to physically/mentally hurt them.

I don't want politics to bleed over this much into non-political threads though so feel free to respond to this if you want to in the political thread or make a new one if you want.

Reactions: ahill1 and Cell

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
A leftist is not the same as someone that leans left. A leftist is a cult dogma participant that will follow whatever narrative the group says to be true or right and feels a threat from anyone or anything that counteracts that narrative. He was clearly not offended by me disagreeing with him. He even asked for sources to what I was saying in a rational manner. I came to a point realizing we will not agree or change each other's opinions so I stated that I am ending the conversation we were having. He agreed and that was that.

I am rooted in my beliefs in terms of social and moral views. What I feel and think on certain issues will never change no matter what is presented to me. By your definition, that makes me a far-right extremist or something. Not sure what the opposite label is for a leftist, a rightist?

I don't play political word games and I am able to understand there will always be people that will not agree with me. I don't care if it offends someone or makes them feel like I am against them. If a person who is left-leaning politically is able to accept and understand that not everyone will agree with them, they are not a leftist. And heck, even though I am very much a conservative in my views, I still see sense in some social programs which are commonly viewed as "left-leaning" or to the left on the political spectrum.

As I said, a leftist is basically a cult member, they are of a hivemind and are very emotionally unstable people. Same for far-righties. They cannot tolerate people disagreeing with them and will become emotional and upset when people do. They take it as a personal attack as if the person is insulting them and not their ideas because their ideas and opinions are a godless religion for them. They cannot rationalize that other people have worldviews outside of their own and cannot accept that as a reality. It appears to physically/mentally hurt them.

I don't want politics to bleed over this much into non-political threads though so feel free to respond to this if you want to in the political thread or make a new one if you want.
Yes, ma'am!

• Thanks
Reactions: Beerus

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan

And hey, he's saying this and he hasn't seen my debate on Kanzenshuu about diversity in DB where I was called a right leaning person and was heavily defamed in the worst way possible. My name there is Mireya, so if you want to, give it a check:

badly to the point I lost control in the thread, and there were many cool people to talk with... But some of them were insufferable to the point of bordering on defaming you and still acting all high and might. I got so angry to the point that since I didn't want the users to see my posts in the thread anymore, I took it to the guy's PM. I'm a left leaning person, but I was framed there as a... Idk what.

edit: right link:

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: