DBF Community Chat Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Happy birthday. Enjoy being middle aged.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Managed 30 this morning. Had to stop cause my feet hurt too much lol
30 minutes is good. That's a very nice time if you ran all the time non-stop. Nowadays I peak at 45 minutes, except one time in which I really pushed it but it didn't feel nice even afterwards lol. I think cigarette smoking took a toll on my stamina, I generally run for a little more than 4.7 miles (almost 5) in 45 minutes or so. 3 years ago I could run for 10 miles in one hour and a half and not feel THAT exhausted afterwards. Last week I pushed it and ran for 10 miles and was feeling weak and trembling afterwards, and my knee hurt considerably lol. But it's alright now.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
30 minutes is good. That's a very nice time if you ran all the time non-stop. Nowadays I peak at 45 minutes, except one time in which I really pushed it but it didn't feel nice even afterwards lol. I think cigarette smoking took a toll on my stamina, I generally run for a little more than 4.7 miles (almost 5) in 45 minutes or so. 3 years ago I could run for 10 miles in one hour and a half and not feel THAT exhausted afterwards. Last week I pushed it and ran for 10 miles and was feeling weak and trembling afterwards, and my knee hurt considerably lol. But it's alright now.
I am doing a rebounder (mini trampoline) so constantly bouncing/moving. Not sure where my heart rate tops out at but it is steady and raised the entire time. I used to be able to do an hour but I have to work back up to it. Managed 40 yesterday. I'll be happy with 45 min 5 days a week. But for now aiming for 30 min 6 days and hoping to hit 40 or 45 some of those days.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
I get tons of compliments for my website so that makes me happy!
Although i might not be able to have a shop :(!

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I am doing a rebounder (mini trampoline) so constantly bouncing/moving. Not sure where my heart rate tops out at but it is steady and raised the entire time. I used to be able to do an hour but I have to work back up to it. Managed 40 yesterday. I'll be happy with 45 min 5 days a week. But for now aiming for 30 min 6 days and hoping to hit 40 or 45 some of those days.
Oh Ic I thought it was running in a square or park or in the streets haha. But da,n, that sounds rough to keep up too. Actually, that's likely even harder to keep up than running, is it not? You'd need to be jumping constantly, so constantly working your calf and knee. How much time can you run in a square?

I practice boxing, so I'm constantly jumping ropes and punching the bag. Just a 20 minutes jumping and punching already tires me a lot haha. Doing sparring is also very tiring, the longest I was able to endure was 6 rounds and it was very draining. I run to keep up the cardio and I'm hitting the gym ever since last week not to run the risk of having an injury since punches to the abdomen region is common and my knee was kinda fucked a while ago, so I better strengthen it.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh Ic I thought it was running in a square or park or in the streets haha. But da,n, that sounds rough to keep up too. Actually, that's likely even harder to keep up than running, is it not? You'd need to be jumping constantly, so constantly working your calf and knee. How much time can you run in a square?

I practice boxing, so I'm constantly jumping ropes and punching the bag. Just a 20 minutes jumping and punching already tires me a lot haha. Doing sparring is also very tiring, the longest I was able to endure was 6 rounds and it was very draining. I run to keep up the cardio and I'm hitting the gym ever since last week not to run the risk of having an injury since punches to the abdomen region is common and my knee was kinda fucked a while ago, so I better strengthen it.
Not sure how much I can run. Probably not as much as I used to. lol I have to get back in shape. All sorts of neck and back problems, plus knee issues. Basically just from sitting too much. Have to reverse it and rebounding is meant to be a "do it all" exercise so I just have to stick with it.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Not sure how much I can run. Probably not as much as I used to. lol I have to get back in shape. All sorts of neck and back problems, plus knee issues. Basically just from sitting too much. Have to reverse it and rebounding is meant to be a "do it all" exercise so I just have to stick with it.
Yeah always nice to have a exercise routine, actually relieves a lot of problems and is good for feeling well too. I was also sitting and studying hard until November so I just decided to take in an exercise routine. I was never so much sedentary since I'd always run and swim, but this year, heavy study schedule coupled with intense focus from ADHD meds made me more sedentary and in consequence I have lost considerable wight. Trying some weight exercises rn and eating the best I can to regain what I lost but mostly with lean mass.

So you sit in a comfortable office chair at least or do you have the habit of writing, reading and internet stuff on bed?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah always nice to have a exercise routine, actually relieves a lot of problems and is good for feeling well too. I was also sitting and studying hard until November so I just decided to take in an exercise routine. I was never so much sedentary since I'd always run and swim, but this year, heavy study schedule coupled with intense focus from ADHD meds made me more sedentary and in consequence I have lost considerable wight. Trying some weight exercises rn and eating the best I can to regain what I lost but mostly with lean mass.

So you sit in a comfortable office chair at least or do you have the habit of writing, reading and internet stuff on bed?
Never in bed. I have a desktop. Although sitting how I sit has messed up my posture and made pain worse for me. lol I am meant to be sitting on a stability ball to correct my posture but can't stick with it cause it bothers my neck/shoulders more before things get better. It is annoying.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Never in bed. I have a desktop. Although sitting how I sit has messed up my posture and made pain worse for me. lol I am meant to be sitting on a stability ball to correct my posture but can't stick with it cause it bothers my neck/shoulders more before things get better. It is annoying.
Oh I see. I've a tablet which can work like a laptop considering it's big and it has keyboard though still using it in bed would always feel more comfortable for reading and even studying lol. Though I had a very poor chair that made sitting in it for lengthy times a pain. So now that I've bought an office chair it's way more manageable to spend time sitting here, tho I still need to watch my posture. Tho since the table isn't as tall as the chai, I can't avoid but looking down when typing, while the best would have the tablet in my eye lines. I just hope I don't screw my neck and it leans forward with time, so I'm just doing exercises focusing on it too.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh I see. I've a tablet which can work like a laptop considering it's big and it has keyboard though still using it in bed would always feel more comfortable for reading and even studying lol. Though I had a very poor chair that made sitting in it for lengthy times a pain. So now that I've bought an office chair it's way more manageable to spend time sitting here, tho I still need to watch my posture. Tho since the table isn't as tall as the chai, I can't avoid but looking down when typing, while the best would have the tablet in my eye lines. I just hope I don't screw my neck and it leans forward with time, so I'm just doing exercises focusing on it too.
My chair isn't the issue it is how I sit in it lol Sitting on the stability ball forces me to sit the right way.

You can put your laptop up on something and get a cheap USB keyboard with a mouse and use it that way to spare your neck. Or do you mean you have to look down when you type? I used to have to do that but since I did freelance and blog work for like 15 years now I can type really fast without looking down. It makes a big difference.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
My chair isn't the issue it is how I sit in it lol Sitting on the stability ball forces me to sit the right way.

You can put your laptop up on something and get a cheap USB keyboard with a mouse and use it that way to spare your neck. Or do you mean you have to look down when you type? I used to have to do that but since I did freelance and blog work for like 15 years now I can type really fast without looking down. It makes a big difference.
Yeah I sometimes use some books to get the tablet positioned more in lign with my eyes, but still it doesn't get good enough were it a desktop. I think I've never used a desktop outside when I didn't have a laptop and nowadays I only use my tablet for basically everything haha.

I can type really fast, but I still can't do it without giving the letters some quick look. Many times I don't use the physical keyboard from the tablet too and opt for the one that comes with it as generally I prefer using it on portrait mode unless when it's watching a video or a movie.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: