Do you have any investments?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Everyone keeps talking about this inflation and a huge crash coming that will leave $100 looking like less than $20. I don't know anything about this stuff nor do I know the signs leading up to the point of things crashing but a lot of people are saying to invest your money into things that will gain value to counteract the USD dropping.

Do you have any investments in anything? Are you planning on investing in anything?

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I currently have $100, but that's because it's money left over from my spending. I might use it up when I get paid next too.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I was buying Gold for a while, because of course it goes up frequently in value, but it went way beyond my means. Technically you could also consider my video game collection as an investment because a lot of the games I own have increased significantly in value since I bought them and only continue to do so, and of course it also made if difficult for me to continue collecting as the games I'm after have only also increased significantly in value, so...double edged sword. Buy yeah, those are my two "investments," I've never done well with stocks or bonds, I suck at reading the trends.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I was buying Gold for a while, because of course it goes up frequently in value, but it went way beyond my means. Technically you could also consider my video game collection as an investment because a lot of the games I own have increased significantly in value since I bought them and only continue to do so, and of course it also made if difficult for me to continue collecting as the games I'm after have only also increased significantly in value, so...double edged sword. Buy yeah, those are my two "investments," I've never done well with stocks or bonds, I suck at reading the trends.
You can invest in so many things though, just so long as the value is increasing. Housing, aged alcohol, gems, precious metals, even certain computer parts are considered to be an investment. I am the same way, I know nothing about stocks and bonds. I have tried learning how to invest but the more I read, the more the system just felt rigged for the fat cats at the top anyways.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You can invest in so many things though, just so long as the value is increasing. Housing, aged alcohol, gems, precious metals, even certain computer parts are considered to be an investment. I am the same way, I know nothing about stocks and bonds. I have tried learning how to invest but the more I read, the more the system just felt rigged for the fat cats at the top anyways.
Agreed, quite literally anything can be an investment if you play your cards right. CPUs and GPUs skyrocketed, just ridiculous. Right as I was about to start parting out a new PC, too...pfft.

Same, I tried to learn how to read the markets, read the trends and even tried penny stocks for quick flipping and income generation, I just sucked at it while the people that have the brain for it kept on profiting. So far beyond me. If I ever have the means, I'll just consult with an investment broker or something to that effect, it's stupid, but at least they supposedly know what they're doing! Otherwise I'll never be able to afford to retire once I'm back in the traditional workplace again.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, quite literally anything can be an investment if you play your cards right. CPUs and GPUs skyrocketed, just ridiculous. Right as I was about to start parting out a new PC, too...pfft.

Same, I tried to learn how to read the markets, read the trends and even tried penny stocks for quick flipping and income generation, I just sucked at it while the people that have the brain for it kept on profiting. So far beyond me. If I ever have the means, I'll just consult with an investment broker or something to that effect, it's stupid, but at least they supposedly know what they're doing! Otherwise I'll never be able to afford to retire once I'm back in the traditional workplace again.
You still need to write that book!

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
True, possibly sell the manuscript and make some money for once!
You can even start out as a blogger. Make a blog about it. I know a lot of people would get help and comfort through your experiences. I mean 5 million people have some form of Alzheimer's or dementia in the US alone. The blog can become a book down the road.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You can even start out as a blogger. Make a blog about it. I know a lot of people would get help and comfort through your experiences. I mean 5 million people have some form of Alzheimer's or dementia in the US alone. The blog can become a book down the road.
Agreed, that could be a good place to start. I'm by no means an authority on dementia or Alzheimers, but yeah, that experience could definitely come in handy in helping others feel comfortable in dealing with it. I should look into that, for sure.

Ultra instinct Chi-chi

Saiyan Warrior
I collect Pokémon cards and some of them are worth quite a bit, though it's kinda risky. I guess that's kinda an investment even though that isn't even one of the reasons why I collect.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: