General Politics Thread

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You can't always live in America but rest assured, a little bit of America lives near you.
ronald mcdonald wink GIF

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So how did we get here? A history lesson from Cody....

There were blue checkmarks demanding that NATO kick out Russia on Twitter :haha:

Also, the video highlights what we know. It is way more complex. The things that happen behind closed doors probably paint a different picture.

I believe one of two things took place. Mind you, this is based on my own opinions and observations.

Putin had agreements with different nations to help build up Russia and they "allowed" the taking of certain land. He was promised Ukraine as well but because several different governments still had been filtering dirty money and business through the country, they kept putting it off. I believe it was originally meant to happen in 2017 but Trump being in office kind of screwed that up. Then COVID happened and messed things up even more. Everyone else saw it as an opportunity to carry on business as usual and Putin had enough of that this year and said f it, we are going in now.

Alternatively, this is something to do with WEF considering most world leaders are members right now including a certain comedian from Ukraine and Putin himself. He was taken off the member's list as of the 27th of February but this could be a bluff. Make it look like there are no ties there. Klaus Schwab has been on record praising many current world leaders such as Macron and Trudeau. Saying these men align with their vision of the future. What is their vision? Everyone will own nothing and be happy. Every aspect of human life will be monitored and controlled by the government so if someone steps out of line... Well, they will fix it. They have a vision of a perfect utopia where there are no issues among people. Everyone is equal. No one will own cars or houses or land or businesses. No one will have any stock or trading ability. We will be fed what they believe is best for us (plans to remove meat and feed us vegan/vegetarian diets). We will be told when we can procreate and have children. We will be told where to live and what jobs were are allowed to have. They want to move everyone into compact city structures and keep the wildlife, parks, and forests protected for their own enjoyment. They want to remove physical currency so every transaction can be tracked, traced, and databases. Basically... They want 1984 to become a reality. Oh, they also believe the world is overpopulated by something like 7 billion people so they are going to be looking to get rid. This is all documented as well, not a conspiracy. They legit are public in wanting this stuff.

So how can they possibly do this with millions who will not agree? Well, you can weaponize a virus outbreak to transfer large sums of money and force smaller businesses to close, families to lose their homes, and people to relocate. If that is not enough (which is likely wouldn't be *wink wink*), you can start a good ol' fashion war! Causing inflation and making the cost of living skyrocket to the point where even middle-class families are struggling. This will lead to more and more frustration and small (or large) outbreaks of civil unrest and possibly civil wars. Things not going as planned fast enough? Start nuking places. Use fear to push people in line.

I could be wrong about all this and maybe it really isn't this complex but one thing is clear, we are all in a mess right now and no government seems to be doing anything in favor of its people. Not Russia, not Canada, and most certainly not the US.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
This makes it all more understandable if we are to make sense of what they tell us and what we know:

TLDW:

The last VP made deals with the US and Europe via finances, decided he didn't want the "western influences" ruining Ukraine (likely looking at all this woke non-sense), and backed away from it, and started relying on Russia for support making deals with Putin. He was thrown under the bus and labeled a far-right extremist and the US hand-picked a certain comedian and meddled with their election to get him in. This ended up screwing over Putin out of money and power. So the more "western influence" was pushed into Ukraine, the more Putin got pissed. He didn't want it around his country, any more than it had already been, and knowing if Ukraine was backed by NATO, he would not be able to do anything about it after the fact. This is likely why he chose to invade.
I don't understand foreign politics but the US sure does have a knack for screwing people over, don't they? Including their own citizens... :serious:

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God

Now I know many of you are too young to remember this, but there was a time that China was responsible for a global pandemic, and we were told by many people that using the term "Chinavirus" was something that could incite violence towards Chinese and other Asians with whom this had absolutely nothing to do with.

And I'm sure you're all too polite to know this, but Facebook tends to flag posts that involve calling people harsh names.

So I'm really not sure what's going on here.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

Now I know many of you are too young to remember this, but there was a time that China was responsible for a global pandemic, and we were told by many people that using the term "Chinavirus" was something that could incite violence towards Chinese and other Asians with whom this had absolutely nothing to do with.

And I'm sure you're all too polite to know this, but Facebook tends to flag posts that involve calling people harsh names.

So I'm really not sure what's going on here.
Too young? I know of at least 3 that happened since 2002 because of China lol

They are pushing the narrative. Hating Russia is good for business right now. Gotta pump up those numbers. The US and Europe screwed over Putin and everyone wants to make money off his "war".

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
Too young? I know of at least 3 that happened since 2002 because of China lol
The sarcasm tag doesn't work properly here. You should fix that.

(Also I was specifically talking about a certain thing that's still keeping us beholden to the whims of the government)
They are pushing the narrative. Hating Russia is good for business right now. Gotta pump up those numbers. The US and Europe screwed over Putin and everyone wants to make money off his "war".
I admittedly didn't know much about Ukraine before this (and definitely still don't), and I genuinely feel for people who are caught up in this. But I just today read up on this history with standing with NATO and good gosh there's a lot of bad crap around that.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The sarcasm tag doesn't work properly here. You should fix that.

(Also I was specifically talking about a certain thing that's still keeping us beholden to the whims of the government)
Yeah, I figured you were joking, I was just being an arse. I believe they had a lab leak in 2002 and then again in 2007. I would have to go back and double-check that but they are known for it. Said it from the start it was a lab leak but I was labeled a racist and a tin hat. Should be really be shocked they did it again? I think they would have held China accountable if they didn't make so much money off the virus.

I admittedly didn't know much about Ukraine before this (and definitely still don't), and I genuinely feel for people who are caught up in this. But I just today read up on this history with standing with NATO and good gosh there's a lot of bad crap around that.
NATO is basically America swinging its balls around.

Ukraine had made deals with the US and Europe with the last PM in 2014. He saw what was happening and the corruption from both places and backed out, quickly supporting the other half of Ukraine who wanted Russian support and business. Cut deals with Putin from there. Some believe he planned on giving Putin half of Ukraine at some point. He got the boot to the arse and labeled a far-right extremist and the next PM was handpicked by our government in the US. They basically rigged their election. They wanted someone in there who was anti-Russia and pro-MAKEUSMONEY.

There were also deals made if Ukraine gets rid of nukes, they will let them in NATO. They lied to the country. lol

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
Big if true:*

*Which everyone knew it was a year and a half ago, yet it was suppressed and labelled misinformation for some reason... what was happening a year and a half ago... 🤔

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
We knew about this in 2020. I think they may be prepping to throw Old Joe under the bus. :haha:

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
I wonder if they're going to 25th him. Honestly I was expecting that to happen approximately 13 months ago. That said, Kamala's also not doing well with the public either.

Either this is some 4D chess move, or the DNC really bet on the wrong ponies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I wonder if they're going to 25th him. Honestly I was expecting that to happen approximately 13 months ago. That said, Kamala's also not doing well with the public either.

Either this is some 4D chess move, or the DNC really bet on the wrong ponies.
I don't know. All I know is Irish people are dumb. Biden's words, not mine. :haha:

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I don't look at any of our recent presidents as idiots, not even George Bush in spite of popular opinion, at least during his presidency. However, Joe Biden is quite literally brain dead.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't look at any of our recent presidents as idiots, not even George Bush in spite of popular opinion, at least during his presidency. However, Joe Biden is quite literally brain dead.
Bush fried his brain on coke. He is up there. He was at least funny. Biden is just... sad.

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
Biden had multiple aneurysms and people hide his decline behind his apparent stutter. I genuinely feel sorry for him, because I could tell even before he was front-man that he just wasn't well.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Biden had multiple aneurysms and people hide his decline behind his apparent stutter. I genuinely feel sorry for him, because I could tell even before he was front-man that he just wasn't well.
I said this back before the election that his wife should feel shame and anyone who allowed him to run should feel shame. I saw it happen to my grandpa, it is not pretty seeing this level of decline and on such a big stage. Either he is nothing more than a puppet (which I believe is the case) or they are really THAT stupid to allow him to not only run but win and stay as a sitting president. Even Robbin Williams made a joke about him not being right in the head back in 2009.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: