General Politics Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And now we are giving Gaza $100 million....

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Sad
Reactions: Cell

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
And now we are giving Gaza $100 million....

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
It BLOWS my mind how... ANY ONE can support Gaza. I said "y'all are fucking LOSERS."

January 6th looks like childs play. So STUPID.

So... ok. China makes a strategic partnership with Iran. Ok. Fine, go for it. But sending money to Palestine for support? Ok, Proxy War. So the east has a proxy war. Then Gaza attacks Israel, and expects to be the innocent one...? Hmm... paragliding into a festival to kill people. Hmm.. yeah, no. That makes no sense.

Joe Biden supports both Israel and Gaza, and sends money to Gaza... does that make sense?

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It BLOWS my mind how... ANY ONE can support Gaza. I said "y'all are fucking LOSERS."

January 6th looks like childs play. So STUPID.

So... ok. China makes a strategic partnership with Iran. Ok. Fine, go for it. But sending money to Palestine for support? Ok, Proxy War. So the east has a proxy war. Then Gaza attacks Israel, and expects to be the innocent one...? Hmm... paragliding into a festival to kill people. Hmm.. yeah, no. That makes no sense.

Joe Biden supports both Israel and Gaza, and sends money to Gaza... does that make sense?
He sent 100 mil last year to Palestine as well. This has been in the making for a bit. Likely to keep the war machine going when Ukraine fizzles.

I am sure the higher ups in both Iran, Gaza, and Israel know the game but every day people and soldiers? not a clue

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So Biden talked last night about the importance of a strong border and protecting citizens from spreading violence. Protecting the kids now and forever.

But he was referring to Ukraine's border and Israel's border. Not ours. I am so sick of this scumbag.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
We are very close to going to war, i.e. a forced draft because our military sign ups are down 80%.

I just can't anymore.

:piccolopalm:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Big tech manipulation is... wild. I knew it was a problem but they are targeting kids with some sort of soft MK-Ultra crap in videos and stuff.

Dr Robert Epstein here explains what he and his team have been working on. It is not good what Google has been up to.

• Informative

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I've known the manipulation for a while. If you're not completely updated, find "Social Dilemma" on Netflix.

Then, there's this beautiful gem...

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I've known the manipulation for a while. If you're not completely updated, find "Social Dilemma" on Netflix.

Then, there's this beautiful gem...

It isn't even China though that is the biggest threat, it is the people within this country working for themselves.

Hearing Robert's work and his story is crazy. Like all the information being seeding into kid's minds through TV was bad, imagine how worse the internet is for a developing young brain. I think the reason why so many people are furries today is because these were the kids that were raised by cartoons with anthropomorphic animals from a very young age with little socialization with family and other children. Now imagine the kids that were being raised on Elsa Gate nonsense.

The future is not going to be pretty!

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I would like to point out that video is 2019. Robert was correct in everything he said. He laid it out in front of us.
It isn't even China though that is the biggest threat, it is the people within this country working for themselves.
Actually, its both.

As Robert pointed out subtly, politicians here are bought, paid for, and are pushing back on policies. Most of the things he pointed out in there are things that a caring politician WOULD act on. Like Matt Gaetz.

Here's what Vivek said as a candidate. And he is posing the answer to: Why are politicians so corrupt...

Hearing Robert's work and his story is crazy. Like all the information being seeding into kid's minds through TV was bad, imagine how worse the internet is for a developing young brain.
TV is one component of the problem we have right now. Its not the defacto reason why we have all these... "furries." Its platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and my biggest problem is tiktok. YouTube is also a problem, but my eyes are squarely on tiktok. There's TONS of YouTube videos reacting to dumb stories from tiktok, and its no wonder. Feminism is high. Woke is high. MAPS (again not explaining), Marxism, etc. TikTok is China, so we should be attacking them.

Moreover tiktok spies on you. It know EVERYTHING about you. Your IP address, your password, your thumb, and so on. Its a national security risk that politicians don't understand.

China has a separate app for tiktok, but designed for the Chinese market. The censors in there will only highlight Chinese propaganda. No pro-U.S. The main tiktok app is meant to subvert OUR "democracy." (Don't like the word but yeah. Our society is being manipulated, molded into Xi Jinping's thought so our country is divided.)
I think the reason why so many people are furries today is because these were the kids that were raised by cartoons with anthropomorphic animals from a very young age with little socialization with family and other children. Now imagine the kids that were being raised on Elsa Gate nonsense.

The future is not going to be pretty!
I explained this earlier.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Never said China wasn't a threat, in comparison, it is a lesser threat compared to the people in this country that don't work for them and want to either destroy it or control it. A lot of people want to become "gods" and this is all over the world. Tiktok should have been banned years ago and it was on the table and then suddenly it wasn't and this is mainly down to the money involved. Our government knows what Tiktok is, they don't want to destroy it they want to replicate it. They want this tool. Foolishly, they are willing to allow it because it is easier and cheaper. Our leaders are old, weak, and lazy.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: