Dragon Ball Z How strong is Krillin exactly by End of Z?

Blockinlick

Saiyan Grunt
His feats are pretty ambiguous after the Namek Saga.

Daizenshuu puts Post-Namek Krillin at 75,000.

He does manage to ram Imperfect Cell and make him reel

After that, he can't land a single blow on anyone for the rest of the series, except for cutting Buu in half with Destructo Disc.

Beerus

★★ ʜᴀᴋᴀɪ ★★
Admin
Of all the Z fighters, minus... well... :dead:
Krillin is the weakest. This is to be expected though as he is human and he has far less experience compared to Master Roshi (though we don't find out he is still really strong until Super). They kind of put Tien in the same pot but he was able to do some stuff through the story, like keeping Cell down to buy them some time.

Yoshioka Seijuro

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Krillin is the strongest human by the Boo Arc as stated by Yamcha. Krillin, along with Gohan, is also stated to be of help against 3rd Suppression Form Freeza by Vegeta. This puts both him and Gohan far above 75,000. More in the ballpark of 300,000-400,000.

Krillin VS Imperfect Cell was Anime only. I believe him cutting Boo was Anime only as well.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay

India Actual

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 3
Krillin is the strongest human by the end of Z. If we were to take Super into account then MAYBE it would be close between him and Tenshinhan. I would still give the edge to my lil bald man because remember he has 18 to train with who is IMMENSELY stronger than Chiaotzu or any sparring partner he would have on the reg.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

LividJay

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Yeap, I've always known Krillin to be the strongest human in Z. Unsure in Super. They made him kinda weak (remember when he got injured as a police officer?)

They also made him look weak and scrawny in super. I like how more real Goku and Vegeta look, but Krillin just looks like a kid now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)