Dragon Ball Z How strong is Krillin exactly by End of Z?

Blockinlick

Ultra Pinkstink
Super Saiyan 2
His feats are pretty ambiguous after the Namek Saga.

Daizenshuu puts Post-Namek Krillin at 75,000.

He does manage to ram Imperfect Cell and make him reel

After that, he can't land a single blow on anyone for the rest of the series, except for cutting Buu in half with Destructo Disc.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Of all the Z fighters, minus... well... :dead:
Krillin is the weakest. This is to be expected though as he is human and he has far less experience compared to Master Roshi (though we don't find out he is still really strong until Super). They kind of put Tien in the same pot but he was able to do some stuff through the story, like keeping Cell down to buy them some time.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Krillin is the strongest human by the Boo Arc as stated by Yamcha. Krillin, along with Gohan, is also stated to be of help against 3rd Suppression Form Freeza by Vegeta. This puts both him and Gohan far above 75,000. More in the ballpark of 300,000-400,000.

Krillin VS Imperfect Cell was Anime only. I believe him cutting Boo was Anime only as well.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Krillin is the strongest human by the end of Z. If we were to take Super into account then MAYBE it would be close between him and Tenshinhan. I would still give the edge to my lil bald man because remember he has 18 to train with who is IMMENSELY stronger than Chiaotzu or any sparring partner he would have on the reg.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Yeap, I've always known Krillin to be the strongest human in Z. Unsure in Super. They made him kinda weak (remember when he got injured as a police officer?)

They also made him look weak and scrawny in super. I like how more real Goku and Vegeta look, but Krillin just looks like a kid now.

Giant Saiyan Penis

Saiyan Grunt
By the end of Z, considering the events of Super, he should be ridiculously strong compared to his Cell Games self even. He's been training with Android 18 and is still considered the strongest human through the current Moro arc, which is somewhere around 4 years after Boo's defeat if I recall correctly. I don't think he would be a match for Namek Freeza yet, but he's probably not too far off, honestly.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Well, Tenshinhan at the fake androids arc reacted to Gero's eye laser in a similar manner to base Goku, who although being affected by the disease, was still likely stronger than his past 3 years self, so I would envision Tenshinhan as in the same ballpark of base sick Goku as that could imply they have similar reflexes and speed reaction, which are generally a sign of approximated fighting powers, and that according to my numbers would give Ten a 4,000,000 figure or so. Kuririn is given as the strongest earthling at the Boo arc by Yamcha and while he hasn't seen Tenshinhan for 7 years this should at least put him at the top in the Cell arc, but there's still a limit as Kuririn should be still weaker than the Android's arc base Saiyajins, logically speaking. So at 4,500,000 or so would be a fine placement, enough to contend against final form Freeza if he's restricted to a pretty low percentage of his power, but more than it and it's already too much for him.

And I believe that's his peak. He trained for the Budôkai when he knew Goku would be taking part, but the fact that he grew a hair means he isn't that seriously with fighting anymore, so at most I think that he has maintained such power. Maybe I can see him scratching the 5,000,000 and slightly above but that's it.

Reactions: POOHEAD189

GreatSaiyaman123

Saiyan Grunt
I don't think Kuririn is very powerful by post Namek standards. For once, the 75k number doesn't come from a Daizenshuu but from a video game magazine called V-Jump.

Kuririn thought the power he sensed from the Ginyu Tokusentai was above anything he could ever reach, and while that kind of statement is commonly used for hype it isn't contradicted in this case. Kuririn's last feat was overwhelming Ginyu in Goku's body, so I'd say placing him on Monster Zarbon's level is a good estimative. By EoZ he's probably weaker than that due to old age and retirement from martial arts.

Giant Saiyan Penis

Saiyan Grunt
I don't think Kuririn is very powerful by post Namek standards. For once, the 75k number doesn't come from a Daizenshuu but from a video game magazine called V-Jump.

Kuririn thought the power he sensed from the Ginyu Tokusentai was above anything he could ever reach, and while that kind of statement is commonly used for hype it isn't contradicted in this case. Kuririn's last feat was overwhelming Ginyu in Goku's body, so I'd say placing him on Monster Zarbon's level is a good estimative. By EoZ he's probably weaker than that due to old age and retirement from martial arts.
Regards, but I do disagree. Krillin is not that weak.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan

Piccolo also said Semi Perfect Cell seems like a power no one could oppose and yet he'd make him his **** during the Cell Games.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If we are disregarding Super (which I think is the case here) and only looking at his power throughout DBZ and particularly at the end of it, I would put Krillin on par with Frieza's first form on Namek. This is prior to retiring. Once he retires, I think his levels drop and because he is human and is older, he grows weaker easier than say Tien or Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123

Saiyan Grunt
Piccolo also said Semi Perfect Cell seems like a power no one could oppose and yet he'd make him his **** during the Cell Games.

Well turns out the statement is a Vizism and Kuririn only says they’re incredible, but I think I’ll stick with Kuririn being around 30k thanks to lack of better evidence.

Blockinlick

Ultra Pinkstink
Super Saiyan 2
I'm leaning towards 25k.

Guru's gift was his last stated power boost. There aren't any feats or statements after that point to imply he's gotten any stronger.
His training with Android 18 may have yielded some results, but I don't see it being THAT much, maybe even only enough to offset the losses of not training for years.
Well, Tenshinhan at the fake androids arc reacted to Gero's eye laser in a similar manner to base Goku, who although being affected by the disease, was still likely stronger than his past 3 years self, so I would envision Tenshinhan as in the same ballpark of base sick Goku as that could imply they have similar reflexes and speed reaction

That's a big reach. It's sensical to compare force vs force feats, but clearly the series has distinguished speed and reflexes from overall power. After all, Trunk's epiphany about the "Ascended Saiyan" form was a concrete statement about how speed and power do not correlate. You can't say that Cell's Power level was greater than Ascended Trunks', just because Cell had more speed and better reflexes... Cell himself stated it was otherwise.

Not only that, but you're basing it on something that is merely a product of animation. You can't hang on every little small detail that animation yields, it will warp your perception of what's really going on.

The entire rest of your comment is based on this premise.

Last edited:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
My expectations for Krillin are high. By the end of Z he's only 48 years old, so he's not going to be considerably weaker than his prime. I know he was made to look like an old man in GT but he was only 54. I'm sticking with my analysis that he's the strongest human.

Notaka

Saiyan Grunt
Honestly, I've never agreed with Krillin being stronger than Tien, and I've always seen Yamcha's comment to Marron to reassure her or something. But since that's what Toriyama stated, might as well roll with it.

If you ask what's his powerlevel is, I had the humans bar Yamcha passing the million mark by the Cell arc. So he'd be able to beat First form Frieza, maybe second form too, but any other form of Frieza is too much for him.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Honestly, I've never agreed with Krillin being stronger than Tien, and I've always seen Yamcha's comment to Marron to reassure her or something. But since that's what Toriyama stated, might as well roll with it.
I disagree. Yamcha states that Krillin is the strongest human while looking away from Marron, so he basically says this to himself.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: