How the rich keep getting richer...

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
agAWO9w_700b.jpg

People like Bezos avoid taxation this way. This means all the tax he should be paying, which would benefit our economy and help people out, is going back into his pocket. Big corporations do this and they get away with it while eating up smaller businesses. They are able to put forward smaller prices because they avoid taxation and still end up with profit margins so it doesn't come as a loss either way. I don't know how people can point the finger at businessmen and women who do things the right way and pay their taxes, demanding they give away their money when the richest man on this planet is an absolute piece of shit. The richest woman in the world is his ex-wife. That says it all.

When you hear of people shouting "tax the rich more" this won't affect people like Bezos. It will affect loyal American companies which will force them to downsize and create massive job loss across the country while places like Amazon continue to outsource cheap labor, work with people in other countries, avoid taxation, and only continue to get bigger.

I don't know what can be done about this, but something should be done. True wealthy American workers, business owners, and loyal citizens get screwed over by the demands of the left on higher taxation while the elites, continue to get more rich and powerful.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Normally I agree to disagree with liberals, but I think that corporate greed is definitely something that needs to be under control.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Normally I agree to disagree with liberals, but I think that corporate greed is definitely something that needs to be under control.
I am fine with people not liking taxation but when the richest man in the world is avoiding it, it hurts everyone. No one likes to be taxed and I feel the government either waste it or pockets it. Outside of state taxes that pay for police, firemen, and things of that nature, taxation should not be what it is. The government gets so much money from us each year and yet they are trillions in debt. It makes no damn sense. They took our money and now are in debt, we should demand they fix this but so few people seem to care.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Why on Earth would he want to avoid it when he's the richest man in the world? Some leaders are so selfish that they would rather feel like they're superior to the common man than make the world a better place.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Why on Earth would he want to avoid it when he's the richest man in the world? Some leaders are so selfish that they would rather feel like they're superior to the common man than make the world a better place.
He became the richest man by avoiding taxation. He was able to expand while smaller companies either halted growth or were forced to downsize. While doing this, be bought up small businesses to capitalize on the market. And in his most prosperous year, he screwed over sellers on Amazon and assoasiates. My earning percentage is down to 3% from 12%. He doubled Amazon's value this year and yet is screwing everyone over. He is pure evil.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
If you do things the right way and end up a multi-billionaire and still find ways to donate exorbitant amounts to charity and scientific research, I can applaud that. Most of these billionaires, however, use tactics just like this consistently to keep their money hidden and growing. Tied up in this, secured in that, safely banked in another...whatever way works to keep them rolling in as much as possible. How much money can you possibly spend in a lifetime? You don't need as much as Bezos and those like him have, it's ridiculous to think you ever would, so if you're in that position, do some damn good with it -- give it to those who DO need it! Fund research, give to the poor, give back to education systems. Don't just accrue wealth for no reason.

I am fine with people not liking taxation but when the richest man in the world is avoiding it, it hurts everyone. No one likes to be taxed and I feel the government either waste it or pockets it. Outside of state taxes that pay for police, firemen, and things of that nature, taxation should not be what it is. The government gets so much money from us each year and yet they are trillions in debt. It makes no damn sense. They took our money and now are in debt, we should demand they fix this but so few people seem to care.
This part I absolutely agree with. There's a distinct disconnect in the US with how taxes are used and how the debt just continues to accrue. It's not just the US, no, but it's certainly noticeable here! Also the fact that currency is backed by nothing, and the second there's trouble...well...just print some more of it! It's no wonder debt accrues if the actual currency isn't backed by anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: