Dragon Ball Super Is keeping Beerus' power level hidden a good thing?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I hear you...I shall immediately begin work on some DB Women tiddie smilies so we can build that queue up ;);)

(j/k)

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Imagine these two as a couple. She would have to slap him around to get him in the mood. :haha:
Assuming it actually got him in the mood and not just getting Bulma punched in the face because he didn't get that she was leading to a different kind of sparring session...
:bu12::b17:

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
What was this thread about? Oh yeah, Beerus' power level? There's no reason to quantify it, power levels were basically introduced in Dragon Ball to be worthless, with most of the characters simply being able to hide their power levels (though it was used to make for some good drama). The specifics don't matter, we know the pecking order, that Whis is stronger than Beerus. I'm confident that Goku will surpass Beerus, because I mostly think I have already. There's a little doubt there for me based off hype, but based on feats, Goku knows Hakai (in the manga version anyway), and Autonomous Ultra Instinct which I believe Whis said even Beerus hasn't reached yet, so I'm not really sure what Beerus has going for him over Goku. Jiren's already confirmed stronger than his God of Destruction.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm confident that Goku will surpass Beerus, because I mostly think I have already.
U wot
:b12:

The specifics don't matter, we know the pecking order, that Whis is stronger than Beerus. I'm confident that Goku will surpass Beerus, because I mostly think I have already. There's a little doubt there for me based off hype, but based on feats, Goku knows Hakai (in the manga version anyway), and Autonomous Ultra Instinct which I believe Whis said even Beerus hasn't reached yet, so I'm not really sure what Beerus has going for him over Goku. Jiren's already confirmed stronger than his God of Destruction.
Beerus is one of the strongest destroyers, if not the strongest so he is likely a lot stronger than Jiren's. I can't remember his name.

I think they are going to get to a point where power levels need to be put on check by angelic law or something. I can't imagine Goky gets as strong as an angel. That would be insanity. They have to park that car before it gets anywhere near the exit.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Beerus is one of the strongest destroyers, if not the strongest so he is likely a lot stronger than Jiren's. I can't remember his name.

I think they are going to get to a point where power levels need to be put on check by angelic law or something. I can't imagine Goky gets as strong as an angel. That would be insanity. They have to park that car before it gets anywhere near the exit.

I do agree that Beerus is one of the strongest, and I'd rather he be the strongest so I like him most (I'm not just saying this cause I'm getting the stink eye either), but Belmond was kind of positioned as one of the top too. In the manga before the Tournament of Power, there was an exhibition match between all the God of Destructions from the competing Universes (the anime replaced this with Universe 6 vs. Universe 9 because they hate fun). At the beginning they all target Beerus because of Goku being responsible and because Beerus once almost caused the end of all Universes because Zeno once held a hide & seek tournament between all the Gods and Beerus feel asleep while hiding for over fifty years so they had to cancel it cause they couldn't find him/he wouldn't come out (again, the anime removed this cause they hate fun). Anyway, Beerus holds his own against everyone but Belmond manages to simultaneously capture every God of Destruction on the field and when the battle is ended early, Belmond leaves unscathed while Beerus is bloody & beaten up though Belmond faked being knocked out and stopped fighting, so that doesn't hold a ton of weight. Is worth noting though that Belmond did take a full on tail blast barrage from the Fox God of Destruction in the match that had a big explosion which didn't damage him at all.

But I also think Goku is stronger than Belmond and most God's of Destruction at this point anyway. I don't know, God of Destruction is a position that's appointed, Belmond's passing it off to Top one day. I'm not 100% convinced Goku is stronger than Beerus, just like 90%.

Yeah, I would hope Angel's above his paygrade for good. The angels are demonstrably far stronger than their Gods, I believe Whis knocked Beerus out with a single chop at the end of the Battle of Gods movie.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I do agree that Beerus is one of the strongest, and I'd rather he be the strongest so I like him most (I'm not just saying this cause I'm getting the stink eye either), but Belmond was kind of positioned as one of the top too. In the manga before the Tournament of Power, there was an exhibition match between all the God of Destructions from the competing Universes (the anime replaced this with Universe 6 vs. Universe 9 because they hate fun). At the beginning they all target Beerus because of Goku being responsible and because Beerus once almost caused the end of all Universes because Zeno once held a hide & seek tournament between all the Gods and Beerus feel asleep while hiding for over fifty years so they had to cancel it cause they couldn't find him/he wouldn't come out (again, the anime removed this cause they hate fun). Anyway, Beerus holds his own against everyone but Belmond manages to simultaneously capture every God of Destruction on the field and when the battle is ended early, Belmond leaves unscathed while Beerus is bloody & beaten up though Belmond faked being knocked out and stopped fighting, so that doesn't hold a ton of weight. Is worth noting though that Belmond did take a full on tail blast barrage from the Fox God of Destruction in the match that had a big explosion which didn't damage him at all.

But I also think Goku is stronger than Belmond and most God's of Destruction at this point anyway. I don't know, God of Destruction is a position that's appointed, Belmond's passing it off to Top one day. I'm not 100% convinced Goku is stronger than Beerus, just like 90%.

Yeah, I would hope Angel's above his paygrade for good. The angels are demonstrably far stronger than their Gods, I believe Whis knocked Beerus out with a single chop at the end of the Battle of Gods movie.

What is funny about all this is that Beerus was seeking out Goku to finally have someone on his level to fight, like someone who can actually make him sweat. So knowing that this is how Beerus was introduced, Goku likely will gain the same power level as him (may have already done so against Moro) and they will likely fight again somewhere down the road. I find it quite amazing that Goku managed to befriend a destroyer as well. Beerus may make it about food but I think he genuinely cares about Goku and the group. This can prove to be a weakness though. I know Whis is still looking to replace him eventually. I just can't see anyone on earth being his replacement.

It seems like Whis is second to his father in strength. Wasn't it mentioned that the Grand Minister is the absolutely strongest only second to Zeno?

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
What is funny about all this is that Beerus was seeking out Goku to finally have someone on his level to fight, like someone who can actually make him sweat. So knowing that this is how Beerus was introduced, Goku likely will gain the same power level as him (may have already done so against Moro) and they will likely fight again somewhere down the road. I find it quite amazing that Goku managed to befriend a destroyer as well. Beerus may make it about food but I think he genuinely cares about Goku and the group. This can prove to be a weakness though. I know Whis is still looking to replace him eventually. I just can't see anyone on earth being his replacement.

It seems like Whis is second to his father in strength. Wasn't it mentioned that the Grand Minister is the absolutely strongest only second to Zeno?

Yeah, I don't remember when (probably during the Black arc I'm guessing) it was mentioned Grand Minister is the second stronger, strongest warrior out there since Zeno's not really a fighter he can just kind of end everything it seems. Don't know if Whis is explicitly the strongest after him though, but I'd like to believe so.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, I don't remember when (probably during the Black arc I'm guessing) it was mentioned Grand Minister is the second stronger, strongest warrior out there since Zeno's not really a fighter he can just kind of end everything it seems. Don't know if Whis is explicitly the strongest after him though, but I'd like to believe so.
Whis seems like he would bring the pain if he had to. :point2:

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
The Angels are all far and above any other deity in terms of strength and ability. It's why that non-interference rule and subsequent consequences are in place if it's broken. I believe Whis is probably one of the strongest amongst his siblings. It might be close in terms of ability between him and Vados because they did have a little bit of a brother-sister pissing match back during the Universe 6 arc. Marcarita looks like she ain't no slouch either. That attitude of her's is a bit of a tell that she's confident in her abilities if not slightly egotistical. I mean I made an Angel from one of the erased universes and I purposefully made it where she wasn't poised as the strongest amongst them. Everyone who fought her never really stood a chance. They just happened to survive. :devilish:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The Angels are all far and above any other deity in terms of strength and ability. It's why that non-interference rule and subsequent consequences are in place if it's broken. I believe Whis is probably one of the strongest amongst his siblings. It might be close in terms of ability between him and Vados because they did have a little bit of a brother-sister pissing match back during the Universe 6 arc. Marcarita looks like she ain't no slouch either. That attitude of her's is a bit of a tell that she's confident in her abilities if not slightly egotistical. I mean I made an Angel from one of the erased universes and I purposefully made it where she wasn't poised as the strongest amongst them. Everyone who fought her never really stood a chance. They just happened to survive. :devilish:
I do find it interesting how they are basically the strongest beings in the universe and they are basically glorified babysitters for destroyers :haha:

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: