Last thing you ate?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, same, it's worth the extra money for the better quality, because there's no question that McDonalds is crap. For all people rave about their food, it really does suck. Their fries have never been good, IMO, unless they're literally out of the fryer and into the container, otherwise they're horrible. I'd rather have fresh food, cooked well and tasting amazing. No frozen reheated crap.
I just told Jay that. When they are done right, they are some great fries but when they aren't, they are the worst fast-food fries out there. Oily, cold, salty, gross mess, not even an ant would eat.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I just told Jay that. When they are done right, they are some great fries but when they aren't, they are the worst fast-food fries out there. Oily, cold, salty, gross mess, not even an ant would eat.
Agreed, so horrible! They're only great when they're right out of the fryer, otherwise it's just a no from me. But people rave about them like they're the best thing ever invented and I just don't understand it. Probably because they were raised on them, whereas McDonalds was a treat when I was young, as was Burger King, we couldn't afford to eat takeaways when I was young, so it had to be a special occasion or a once a month kind of thing, so I never got that "wow, it's my childhood" sort of nostalgia with McDonalds like so many seem to.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, so horrible! They're only great when they're right out of the fryer, otherwise it's just a no from me. But people rave about them like they're the best thing ever invented and I just don't understand it. Probably because they were raised on them, whereas McDonalds was a treat when I was young, as was Burger King, we couldn't afford to eat takeaways when I was young, so it had to be a special occasion or a once a month kind of thing, so I never got that "wow, it's my childhood" sort of nostalgia with McDonalds like so many seem to.
We got fast food usually once a week. We'd get pizza or Chinese on Fridays. 90% of the time, it was Burger King when we did get something fast-food as it was right around the corner from where I grew up. I could walk there in 5 minutes. Their food was WAY better back then. I remember loving their nuggets and fries. They were both leaps and bounds better than McShits but now their food is so terrible that I wouldn't get it even if it was free.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
We got fast food usually once a week. We'd get pizza or Chinese on Fridays. 90% of the time, it was Burger King when we did get something fast-food as it was right around the corner from where I grew up. I could walk there in 5 minutes. Their food was WAY better back then. I remember loving their nuggets and fries. They were both leaps and bounds better than McShits but now their food is so terrible that I wouldn't get it even if it was free.
Agreed, not long after we all moved to the US and started to learn a bit about the fast food culture, I went through a phase when I would go to BK just to get an order of fries and onion rings because they were amazing, then they started fucking with their fries at the same time everyone else did (satisfries...really?) and that was it, their fries have sucked ever since and the rest of their menu has continued to bottom out.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, not long after we all moved to the US and started to learn a bit about the fast food culture, I went through a phase when I would go to BK just to get an order of fries and onion rings because they were amazing, then they started fucking with their fries at the same time everyone else did (satisfries...really?) and that was it, their fries have sucked ever since and the rest of their menu has continued to bottom out.
burger king love GIF

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Chik-Fil-A best waffle fries, Arby's best curly fries, and Five Guys best regular fries.
I prefer Rally's/Checkers fries over Arby's. They use the same seasoning but they are done better. Mr. Hero has comparable waffle fries to Chik-Fil-A, I would say both are equally good. Never had Five Guys. When they are done right, I like Wendy's fries the most I think just because they are cut from the whole potato and remind me of carnival fries.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I prefer Rally's/Checkers fries over Arby's. They use the same seasoning but they are done better. Mr. Hero has comparable waffle fries to Chik-Fil-A, I would say both are equally good. Never had Five Guys. When they are done right, I like Wendy's fries the most I think just because they are cut from the whole potato and remind me of carnival fries.
Checker's fries are damn close for me with Arby's. I'd have to do a side-by-side comparison to really nail it down. It's been a while since I've been to that chain.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Cookie dough cause they sell it at the store you actually eat for some reason and it is good.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Had pasta for dinner followed by 4 of those little reese cups wrapped in foil, the white ones.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Just got reminded of the fact that Yesterday I went to Wienerschnitzel and had one of their new veggie dogs, and I have to say it tasted exactly like a hot dog, it was decent.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: