Last thing you ate?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You have to get lip injections and worry about fashion more.

Am I pretty yet?
4a72586ea822a8f8f016a16bd16d37ec.gif

....seriously, giphy? SERIOUSLY!?!

Non-giphy:

FfsH0q.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I used to think women did it for men but honestly, they mostly do it to compete with each other. Most women look ridiculous with lip injections too.
It's gotta' be a competition thing, definitely, because I don't know many men that go for the lips so inflated they drool constantly look. But even then, what is the end goal of that competition? First one to look like they're smuggling globes under their shirt, hams up their backside and tires in their lips wins? Lego, I see an opening for you here, snap on bits!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's gotta' be a competition thing, definitely, because I don't know many men that go for the lips so inflated they drool constantly look. But even then, what is the end goal of that competition? First one to look like they're smuggling globes under their shirt, hams up their backside and tires in their lips wins? Lego, I see an opening for you here, snap on bits!
I really don't know. Like you see a lot of women these days all trying to look like the Kardashian women. I just don't understand why. lol

Attraction comes down to health at the end of the day. At least when it comes to men and who they find attractive. This is why women use make-up to hide their acne/bad skin, hair extensions to fake thicker-longer hair, push up bras/fake breasts to mimic fertility, heels to accentuate the butt and hips... I can go on and on. Back in the day, it was the men who had to compete for women, now it is women who compete for men and it can be pretty damn ugly.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I really don't know. Like you see a lot of women these days all trying to look like the Kardashian women. I just don't understand why. lol

Yeah, I don't see the appeal in looking like any of them, either, honestly. Be happy with what you've got, not what someone else has.

Attraction comes down to health at the end of the day. At least when it comes to men and who they find attractive. This is why women use make-up to hide their acne/bad skin, hair extensions to fake thicker-longer hair, push up bras/fake breasts to mimic fertility, heels to accentuate the butt and hips...

...and then you get them home to bed and there's nothing but a deflated spotty-skinned mess of an ironing board lying there...women. Not wrong, though, the lengths some women will go to in order to hide flaws or increase their perceived fertility, it's quite staggering. I prefer women that are just themselves. Forget the pretense, just be you and if that's not good enough for some dickhead, too bad for them. I would rather love someone for what they are than loathe them for what they aren't.

I can go on and on. Back in the day, it was the men who had to compete for women, now it is women who compete for men and it can be pretty damn ugly.

It makes more sense that men should be the ones doing the competing. We're grotesque animals who have very little that would appeal to another human being, and yet there are men out there who feel they're gods' gift to the universe because they have a penis attached. Makes no sense to me, honestly. We're a terrible sex, grotesque to look at, no fun to be around most of the time, and left to our own devices, perfectly content to wallow in our own stench and hatred. Why women feel the need to compete for male attention, and not the other way around, is baffling to me. Granted, they're sure as hell not competing for MY attention, so what do I know? :D

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Be happy with what you've got, not what someone else has.

giphy.gif

Forget the pretense, just be you and if that's not good enough for some dickhead, too bad for them.

giphy.gif

Why women feel the need to compete for male attention, and not the other way around, is baffling to me.

I honestly don't know when or why this changed. I am guessing it came out of the feminist movement. There was good, but there was bad that followed that. Seems to be the way things go. Now we have 3rd wave feminazis who are hellbent on making men suffer for some reason, they haven't figured it out yet. lol

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I honestly don't know when or why this changed. I am guessing it came out of the feminist movement. There was good, but there was bad that followed that. Seems to be the way things go. Now we have 3rd wave feminazis who are hellbent on making men suffer for some reason, they haven't figured it out yet. lol
Yeah, would make sense coming from the feminist movement, but it would make more sense to just be on even footing all around than one sex competing for the attention of the other. Like I said, be you and to hell with the rest of it.

As for making life hell for men, I can understand it to an extent, men had it all setup and catered for them (us? idk, I wasn't a part of that era, but I am male, so I guess us) for generations, it's understandable for women to resent that and want it changed...but...now we're seeing that change, there is more and more parity between men and women, so that resentment and hatred needs to also fade away in time. It's also somewhat funny that the newest generation of feminists and man haters have never known the so-called oppression they're now fighting against, but I suppose keep up the good fight and we men bastards will learn our place soon enough.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
As for making life hell for men, I can understand it to an extent, men had it all setup and catered for them (us? idk, I wasn't a part of that era, but I am male, so I guess us) for generations, it's understandable for women to resent that and want it changed...but...now we're seeing that change, there is more and more parity between men and women, so that resentment and hatred needs to also fade away in time. It's also somewhat funny that the newest generation of feminists and man haters have never known the so-called oppression they're now fighting against, but I suppose keep up the good fight and we men bastards will learn our place soon enough.
That is the thing though, most of them never experienced any of it. I can understand it if they did, completely but they didn't. Unless it was a bad relationship they chose to be a part of. I mean I have been with some real pieces of crap but I don't blame all men for the fault of those few. That would be silly.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I just had some salt and pepper popcorn and some candy. Dinner was healthy, my snacks were not. lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I just went to McDonald's, because I'm a sadist, and drove all the way home before realizing I had someone elses' food...so instead of the 2 cheeseburger meal I paid for, I got 2 big macs, 2 cheeseburgers and a large fries...whoops...also, quite full now...

Sorry, family of people who end up with a single 2 cheeseburger meal!

That is the thing though, most of them never experienced any of it. I can understand it if they did, completely but they didn't. Unless it was a bad relationship they chose to be a part of. I mean I have been with some real pieces of crap but I don't blame all men for the fault of those few. That would be silly.

Of course you can! That's what husbands are for! You beat him as a representation of all men on behalf of all women and he understands because he knows deep down he deserves it!

Yeah, it's kind of stupid how some people think these days. Group "x" went through something years ago. I'm part of group "X" therefore I'm a victim too, even if I haven't been through those things. Death to group "y!"

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I just went to McDonald's, because I'm a sadist, and drove all the way home before realizing I had someone elses' food...so instead of the 2 cheeseburger meal I paid for, I got 2 big macs, 2 cheeseburgers and a large fries...whoops...also, quite full now...

Sorry, family of people who end up with a single 2 cheeseburger meal!
Jackpot? lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Jackpot? lol

One of those situations where it feels like it when you get it, because you're starving, but then you eat it and you hate yourself because you ate it and it's still McDonald's, after all, so it just sits in your stomach mocking you...and you feel shame. And regret.

...that, and it's totally going to ruin my figure after a solid day of starving myself. Moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips :bu8:

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
One of those situations where it feels like it when you get it, because you're starving, but then you eat it and you hate yourself because you ate it and it's still McDonald's, after all, so it just sits in your stomach mocking you...and you feel shame. And regret.

...that, and it's totally going to ruin my figure after a solid day of starving myself. Moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips :bu8:
I mean you seem like you go all day without eating though. So really, if you eat one big meal, that balances things out.

But still... McD's is poo poo 90% of the time.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I mean you seem like you go all day without eating though. So really, if you eat one big meal, that balances things out.

But still... McD's is poo poo 90% of the time.
I do tend to leave eating until later in the day, which isn't great when you're diabetic, but for whatever reason it seems to work for me. The problem is, now that I've opened the floodgates, I happen to have snacks around me at my desk...and that's...well...that's where problems begin!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I do tend to leave eating until later in the day, which isn't great when you're diabetic, but for whatever reason it seems to work for me. The problem is, now that I've opened the floodgates, I happen to have snacks around me at my desk...and that's...well...that's where problems begin!
I know the snack flood gate feel.

For some diabetics, fasting all day can be better because your body doesn't have the insulin/glucose spike and drop. I mean if you feel good doing it and your body is responding well, no harm in it. I used to eat one meal a day when I was younger.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I know the snack flood gate feel.

For some diabetics, fasting all day can be better because your body doesn't have the insulin/glucose spike and drop. I mean if you feel good doing it and your body is responding well, no harm in it. I used to eat one meal a day when I was younger.
It definitely seems to be the way my body wants to go just now, which is strange because I was the total opposite when I was younger. Couldn't get enough food, ate at least four times a day, granted, I did put on weight doing that, too. Trying to keep the weight down as I get older, and I just don't feel like eating all that often, even if my body says it's hungry. It's gotten me into trouble a couple of times, as I've had a couple of diabetic seizures in the past, but if I don't want to eat, well...I just flat out can't. So this way is working for me just now, and hopefully to my benefit, not detriment.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It definitely seems to be the way my body wants to go just now, which is strange because I was the total opposite when I was younger. Couldn't get enough food, ate at least four times a day, granted, I did put on weight doing that, too. Trying to keep the weight down as I get older, and I just don't feel like eating all that often, even if my body says it's hungry. It's gotten me into trouble a couple of times, as I've had a couple of diabetic seizures in the past, but if I don't want to eat, well...I just flat out can't. So this way is working for me just now, and hopefully to my benefit, not detriment.
You can read up on studies with intermittent fasting. Some diabetics do benefit from it. It seems to be dependent on the individual. Just don't get to a point where you have any seizures, that is never a good thing.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You can read up on studies with intermittent fasting. Some diabetics do benefit from it. It seems to be dependent on the individual. Just don't get to a point where you have any seizures, that is never a good thing.
Yeah, I hit a point at one time where I could sense them coming on and would take some juice or something to keep my sugars right, but occasionally they just drop out of nowhere and you find yourself in a haze and coming around to paramedics injecting you with glucose. Not fun. I do my best to avoid that, and I haven't had any serious lows in a good while now, but it's on my mind if I find it's been too long between meals. For the most part, though, eating once a day or maybe twice a day just sort of works for me. I can't force myself to eat if I don't want food, though, I'll either not eat it or throw it up later. Temperamental :D

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: