Most Underrated Character In Dragon Ball?

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I think it's Bulma. People tend to focus on the fighters so much that they forget that she's an integral supporting character.

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
Piccolo. The guy literally kept up with the Saiyans until Toriyama sidelined him for 30 years.

Kid Goku

VIdeospiel-Man Website IS Out! Enjoy Chapters 1+2!
Super Saiyan 4
Yamcha he was the first to beat goku aswell as his very first Rival!
And he Probably gave Gohan ideas for his Hairstyle!
Then Again Olong is Also Great!

OolongGuy

Saiyan Grunt
Oolong is underrated because of Naoki Tatsuta's performance and because he is one of the original core JttW team. Plus he is a reliable pervert.

Bulma's parents. Two oddball Toriyama style characters that are always effective.

Bobbidi as played by Jōji Yanami is great as the leader of a cult devoted to death itself. He is just as childish and petulant as he is evil and sadistic.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think Piccolo, Bulma, Goku, and Vegeta all have solid followings at this point. Even Future Trunks does.

But it seems not a lot of people rate Krillin very high past Dragon Ball. It seems like he isn't as popular in DBZ and even less popular in DBS. I could be wrong.

Android 16
Also, this. For being a very short-lived character, he was a solid one.

Reactions: Punkhead

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
But it seems not a lot of people rate Krillin very high past Dragon Ball. It seems like he isn't as popular in DBZ and even less popular in DBS. I could be wrong.
He's my favourite human. He's always willing to be there even if he knows he's outclassed.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Nah he's always been popular, much more so than the other Earthlings. If anything, he's less popular for the first DB while Yamcha and Tenshinhan are more popular for it.
I figured Roshi had a bigger fanbase for being... Roshi lol I mean in terms of humans. Then again, he didn't really play a major role after Dragon Ball.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
I do wonder if puar counts as underated he was one of the original 5 Main Chars After all!
BTW Beerus you still have to add a puar Smiley!

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I think that Oolong, Puar, and Chaozu all deserve their irrelevant treatment by the fans, because that's how Toriyama depicts them all.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
I think that Oolong, Puar, and Chaozu all deserve their irrelevant treatment by the fans, because that's how Toriyama depicts them all.
Not really they might be irrelevant now but so is/ was Roshi, Bulma, Chi chi and a ton of others its just that DB Usually replaces Old Characters with new ones! Especially Olong was super important in the First Arc!

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Roshi, Bulma, and Chi Chi all fall under supporting roles. Oolong, Puar, and Chaozu are all background characters, at least in Z. I think they all serve more of a purpose than Lunch, at least. LOL.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
Roshi, Bulma, and Chi Chi all fall under supporting roles. Oolong, Puar, and Chaozu are all background characters, at least in Z. I think they all serve more of a purpose than Lunch, at least. LOL.
I meant it in a diffrent way so Roshi was in the Original DB The Great Master and one of the most important Characters fast forward towards the End Of Z and Roshi is just as Much of a Background Character as The three maybe even more so Then Chao Zu! Bulma Basically was About to become Irrelevant before Toriyama started using her as the TEch Gal! and Chichi literally Disappeared from the Story for five consecutive Arcs! But yeah TRue unlike Luch they atleast appeared!

Shin Ryu

Saiyan Grunt
There are plenty of overlooked and overhated characters in DB that I can't just pick one so I apologize in advance for a long post:

1.South Kaioshin- Strongest of the Kaioshin that Buu slaughtered during his last rampage before being sealed away, you could tell he has this thirst for battle similar to the Saiyans and he was so strong that he actually put up a better fight than even SSJ3 Goku, Buu had no other choice but to absorb him in the end

2.Yamcha-If you ignore TFS and other Yamcha memes, Yamcha is not even that much of a pushover, that Saibaman caught him by complete suprise after Yamcha won the fight fair and square, not to mention, he has shown he was tough and somewhat dedicated before and after(if you include the filler) that infamous fight. Very glad SDBH is giving him attention though

3.Raditz-Same as Yamcha but in a different tone, people bash on Raditz cause he is a fly to what characters are capable of now, but you have to remember how terrifying he was in his day with his design, personality and most importantly strength that toppled two strongest warriors like they were nothing, plus he had the potential given the fact he was Goku's brother but ultimately had to get put down shortly after making him just a warning sign for the stronger foes

4.Trio de Dangers- All 3 are very unique in Dragon Ball with their abilities and gave Goku and others quite a good fight, they had room to develop due to being inseparable brothers from a cesspool of a universe and I personally am really looking forward to see more from them in the future(especially Bergamo)

5.Dr.Gero-The mastermind behind all the pain in the Cell Arc, everybody gives attention to the Android twins and Cell but not the one who spent decades preparing for the day he could avenge the very army he was working for. He is an amazing example of a mad scientist dedicated to his goals. But like most mad scientists, his own creations prove to be the death of him.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
5.Dr.Gero-The mastermind behind all the pain in the Cell Arc, everybody gives attention to the Android twins and Cell but not the one who spent decades preparing for the day he could avenge the very army he was working for. He is an amazing example of a mad scientist dedicated to his goals. But like most mad scientists, his own creations prove to be the death of him.
Check This Out GIF

I am guilty of overlooking this myself. I think it was because it felt so quick when they were doing the story that he was overlooked but he was a legit villain. All his planning and time spent in the background of the story... I wish they would have touched on that more.

Reactions: Yoshi
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: