YouTube Netflix... What the actual fuq?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

The old description:
dfgdgd.png

Eleven-year-old girls. Not even teens. Young girls. Sexualized dancing. TV-MA.
Who is the target audience here Netflix?

Muta did a video on it for more information:

fgfd.png

The original poster for the film makes things even worse:

fdhdtfc.jpg

I just feel bad for these girls in real life, outside of the movie. They can be beautiful girls at this age but sexy? There is nothing sexy about children and there shouldn't be anything sexy about children ever. It doesn't matter your race, religion, or political background. If you think a child acting sexy is a good thing, you have problems. I love how Netflix is basically saying not being open to children being sexualized is a conservative viewpoint now too.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

Here is another video about it, and if you look at the French version of the movie and poster it is completly different and even the concept is different from my understanding

Netflix took a movie that is questionable and made it 10 times worse.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Netflix took a movie that is questionable and made it 10 times worse.
Pretty much, and from what I understand about the french movie is that Twerking wasn't even involved in the move and it was just about girls dancing in a dance compettion and that was it

Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Pretty much, and from what I understand about the french movie is that Twerking wasn't even involved in the move and it was just about girls dancing in a dance compettion and that was it
Based on the poster, you can see a few of them are in twerking positions though. I mean the one is on her freaking knees looking back. It is just... Wrong.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Based on the poster, you can see a few of them are in twerking positions though. I mean the one is on her freaking knees looking back. It is just... Wrong.
Yeah, the American poster version is messed up and i agree it is wrong, but the French one doesn't look as bad from what I seen because you can see it in video I posted.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, the American poster version is messed up and i agree it is wrong, but the French one doesn't look as bad from what I seen because you can see it in video I posted.
The poster is by far worse for sure but that is pulled from the movie itself. They are dancing sexually, not entirely but enough for it to be too much and dressed like that even. Look at the trailer. It is also considered TV-MA. I get that it is a foreign film but I don't know of anyone in France thinking this is a good thing to be promoting. I am with the same people who believe beauty pageants need to be outlawed. Any kind of sexualized dressing or dancing of a minor should never be encouraged. I would say 16 is the age where this can start to become more of a thing because at that time, most girls are sexually active or becoming sexually active so they should be able to express themselves but 15 and younger... no way. It is an issue that no one wants to talk about either. It is natural for a growing girl to start to feel sexual and within her own age range that is something you shouldn't shame someone for. Hormones and all that but to be an adult and encourage it, especially with preteens is just creepy as hell.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
The poster is by far worse for sure but that is pulled from the movie itself. They are dancing sexually, not entirely but enough for it to be too much and dressed like that even. Look at the trailer. It is also considered TV-MA. I get that it is a foreign film but I don't know of anyone in France thinking this is a good thing to be promoting. I am with the same people who believe beauty pageants need to be outlawed. Any kind of sexualized dressing or dancing of a minor should never be encouraged. I would say 16 is the age where this can start to become more of a thing because at that time, most girls are sexually active or becoming sexually active so they should be able to express themselves but 15 and younger... no way. It is an issue that no one wants to talk about either. It is natural for a growing girl to start to feel sexual and within her own age range that is something you shouldn't shame someone for. Hormones and all that but to be an adult and encourage it, especially with preteens is just creepy as hell.
I am gonna be real...I am confused as hell at what we are exactly talking about. I was talking about how from what I have seen, and granted I haven't really looked into it, that the French poster doesn't look that bad, but the American version looks absolutely wrong and gross on many levels and something for the MAPs or whatever they are being called this week. As far as the movie goes from what I understood is that the french version is more or less like Step Up for kids, but again I don't know because I ain't watching it I just watched some YouTube videos about it because when you click on one thing like this YouTube is like "Here watch these videos that talk about it." France has banned beauty pageants for anyone under 15 or 14, I think I don't remember exactly which one it is. I do agree though the people who encourage their kids to be sexy and all of that is creepy and gross.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am gonna be real...I am confused as hell at what we are exactly talking about. I was talking about how from what I have seen, and granted I haven't really looked into it, that the French poster doesn't look that bad, but the American version looks absolutely wrong and gross on many levels and something for the MAPs or whatever they are being called this week. As far as the movie goes from what I understood is that the french version is more or less like Step Up for kids, but again I don't know because I ain't watching it I just watched some YouTube videos about it because when you click on one thing like this YouTube is like "Here watch these videos that talk about it." France has banned beauty pageants for anyone under 15 or 14, I think I don't remember exactly which one it is. I do agree though the people who encourage their kids to be sexy and all of that is creepy and gross.
The trailer in the OP. You can see where the US poster pulled that from.

And the movie is rated for a mature audience, not children which is what makes it even creepier.

I can see what was trying to be done with the message of the movie but knowing it is 11-year-olds playing as 11-year-olds while being a mature film... You have to assume what audience this is attracting.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If this was actually marketed to be PG and for kids to watch, the dancing would have been toned down and they likely would be wearing more clothing. I think it would have been better this way so the message of the movie would be better received. Kids can dance and dress up but "twerking" and any level of sexualized dancing crosses the line, especially when they are wearing barely any more clothing than my cousin who is a stripper.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
The trailer in the OP. You can see where the US poster pulled that from.

And the movie is rated for a mature audience, not children which is what makes it even creepier.

I can see what was trying to be done with the message of the movie but knowing it is 11-year-olds playing as 11-year-olds while being a mature film... You have to assume what audience this is attracting.
Yeah, the fact it is rated Mature is highly suspect, and all I know is I can wait to see all the shit that hits the fan with this movie

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Hot damn this sounds even worse than I thought. Netflix is a piece of shit for putting this on their streaming service.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: