Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild card (write in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Kuroba and Shihori engaged in some sibling rivalry. No matter how old "big" sister gets she's never beyond showing her "little" brother what she thinks of his smart mouth. Artwork by Shy

Shihori and Kuroba 2.jpg

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I've waited a long time to get here, but the time is finally upon us. The renegade Angel, Borbon, the strongest villain Korian and company has ever faced. She's next level crazy and infinitely dangerous. WIP

1601078557325.png

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
She's here, the gravest threat to peace and mortals in the multiverse, Borbón, the renegade Angel of Universe 14. She is the deadliest threat Korian and company have ever faced. There is no line she isn't willing to cross. No god or destroyer she isn't willing to kill. Our heroes came into her crosshairs once she was released from her prison in the Void realm. They had the misfortune of just being the first mortals she witnessed associating with her brother, Whis. For years she gathered intelligence, planned, and calculated her revenge. She was able to sever her own Angelic bonds with the Super Dragon Balls so she would be free to act of her own accord. Why is she doing all this you ask? Because she did the unthinkable as an Angel and grew too attached to her universe. She cursed the day Zeno erased it all and while trying to save whoever she could from certain doom, she was trapped in the empty void left by her universe's destruction. Everything changed once she came on the scene and afterward nothing will ever be the same. All artwork by Sin Salt

Borbon.jpg

Vardier the resurrected God of Destruction candidate for Universe 14. Trained as a warrior since his youth and accepting of his solemn duty to keep the balance of creation and destruction, he became enamored with his teacher, Borbón. The two became lovers in secret and promised to stay by each other's side until the bitter end. Then it all came crashing down around them. After he was resurrected by the Super Dragon Balls, he seeks vengeance for those lost and he will show no mercy with the power of hakai.

Vardier.jpg

Kanzō, the hunter-swordsman of Universe 14. One of the strongest and most savage warriors in his universe. Friends with Vardier since their youth, his one redeeming quality is his loyalty. Now he has been tasked to parlay and make an offer of peace to those mortals who associate with the higher gods. Renounce your allegiances to the corrupt gods or die an unimaginably painful death. His next target: Shihori

Kanzo.jpg

Last edited:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Borbón is very cyberpunk looking, I like the design.
She's my pride and joy as a villain. I designed her to be edgy, fierce, yet still retain a feminine appeal. She has an unhinged personality from all that she has suffered and lost. She's quite tall like most of her sisters at over 6 ft tall. She was always closest to Marcarita and couldn't stand Whis.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
All three look great! I almost want to make a Bruce Banner joke about number 2, but they're all good pieces of artwork that I just can't besmirch it like that. I do like the look all three of them have, very unique! Borbon does look similar to Jack from Mass Effect, and I absolutely loved her character, so I'm liking her artwork a lot!

• Thanks
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
All three look great! I almost want to make a Bruce Banner joke about number 2, but they're all good pieces of artwork that I just can't besmirch it like that. I do like the look all three of them have, very unique! Borbon does look similar to Jack from Mass Effect, and I absolutely loved her character, so I'm liking her artwork a lot!
It's all good, brother. ;) Never dawned on me that Vardier was throwing some Hulk vibes, but yeah I can see it. I put him together after seeing the green skinned humanoid people from Universe 9 in the anime. Felt like some irony that Korian might have to face off with a race he's used to seeing and especially since he's acquainted with Sidra.

Yes, you're actually the only one to get it that Borbón's design is actually inspired by Jack. She's supposed to have a similar appearance to Marcarita, but I suppose it would translate better in a DB style of art.

Kanzō's appearance was inspired by Daft Punk's Interstella 5555, little bit of a pirate vibe, and his demeanor well, he's kind of a savage creep akin to Tessai from Ninja Scroll. He gets very sleazy with Mai and insinuates that she's going to belong to him when they take over. He gets kind of creepy with Shihori as well, but less so because he's intent on killing her.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It's all good, brother. ;) Never dawned on me that Vardier was throwing some Hulk vibes, but yeah I can see it. I put him together after seeing the green skinned humanoid people from Universe 9 in the anime. Felt like some irony that Korian might have to face off with a race he's used to seeing and especially since he's acquainted with Sidra.

Yes, you're actually the only one to get it that Borbón's design is actually inspired by Jack. She's supposed to have a similar appearance to Marcarita, but I suppose it would translate better in a DB style of art.

They're both pretty perfect, and yeah, I can see Vardier being a good challenge for Korian, a decent foe!

I love the look of Borbón, it really works well and should translate nicely into a DB-style look, as well. Like I said, I loved Jack in ME, so the badass punk look really works from where I'm sitting! She's a good looking character!

Kanzō's appearance was inspired by Daft Punk's Interstella 5555, little bit of a pirate vibe, and his demeanor well, he's kind of a savage creep akin to Tessai from Ninja Scroll. He gets very sleazy with Mai and insinuates that she's going to belong to him when they take over. He gets kind of creepy with Shihori as well, but less so because he's intent on killing her.

Well in that case, here's hoping for a nice anime castration! Space pirates don't get no tiddies! Just ask Bojack!

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
They're both pretty perfect, and yeah, I can see Vardier being a good challenge for Korian, a decent foe!

I love the look of Borbón, it really works well and should translate nicely into a DB-style look, as well. Like I said, I loved Jack in ME, so the badass punk look really works from where I'm sitting! She's a good looking character!

Well in that case, here's hoping for a nice anime castration! Space pirates don't get no tiddies! Just ask Bojack!
Prepare for violence....

1601448352280.png

Reactions: Super Kami Guru
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky: