Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild card (write in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Taking you guys through the step by step process on this piece by everyone's favorite Venezuelan jug of bleach TwoSipsofBleach

Even after a zenkai, SSJ Korian still isn't powerful enough to overcome Mira. Here he is intimately acquainting him with face punches amidst a full on ass kicking.

1603148401997.png

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I bring you the official score for Shiroba: The Hope of Universe 9!

HalusaTwin paired with artwork by Ciel. Truly a match made in heaven. ;)

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
After managing to render Sorrel unconscious to safe guard her from further harm. Korian is immediately engaged by an angry Mira for foiling their plans. Even a large zenkai from being healed hasn't closed the gap in their powers. What is Korian to do?! Artwork by TwoSipsofBleach

Korian v. Mira.jpg

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
A surprise double release today! Wow! So much Dragon Ball, so little time!

Age 780, Towa was nearly victorious, Korian was critically injured after one-on-one combat with her. Trunks was knocked out from a surprise attack when attempting to fuse with Goten. It was left to Shihori and Goten to challenge her. The exciting fusion of Gotehori was born! Artwork by Sin Salt

Gotehori.jpg

Bonus: You're a super nerd if you can spot the easter egg

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Interesting concept, wonder how that'd play out in cannon DB, would they let a male and female fuse? Would they make that fusion intersexed (we can see the tiddies, but what lurks below?)? Wonder how that plays into their relationship moving forward...screw the foreplay, just fuse and head for a little solo (trio?) fun? Damnit, you've got my mind going down the dirty directions and ignoring the fact it's a cool character concept that would be genuinely neat to see in the cannon DB stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Interesting concept, wonder how that'd play out in cannon DB, would they let a male and female fuse? Would they make that fusion intersexed (we can see the tiddies, but what lurks below?)? Wonder how that plays into their relationship moving forward...screw the foreplay, just fuse and head for a little solo (trio?) fun? Damnit, you've got my mind going down the dirty directions and ignoring the fact it's a cool character concept that would be genuinely neat to see in the cannon DB stuff.
So, I did a little research on the fusions and it seems that whether it's the Potara earrings or the Metamoran technique, someone is the body and the rest like facial features and other attributes are a blend of the two people eg. Gogeta has Goku's body but Vegeta's facial features.

In the S2U-verse, I have two blended sex fusions. Gotehori, a Metamoran fusion of Goten and Shihori and Shiroba, a Potara earring fusion of Shihori and Kuroba. In both cases someone is the dominant body. One is female with the male partner's attributes and the other is male with the female partner's attributes. In short, there's no intersex, chicks with dicks, or guys with tits in my universe. Closest thing you get to since you see Gotehori in base form is that the carpet matches the drapes. :LOL:

I know it seems opportunistic that Shihori is involved in both of these fusions and Korian, the main character of the story seems to get no love. Well, things just panned out that way and Korian never really had anyone to fuse with during battle. He doesn't know the Metamoran fusion dance and Potara earrings never came into play. Maybe one day we'll see a Korian fusion, maybe one day....

P.S. No one has even taken a guess at the easter egg yet. Shame, shame.

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
So, I did a little research on the fusions and it seems that whether it's the Potara earrings or the Metamoran technique, someone is the body and the rest like facial features and other attributes are a blend of the two people eg. Gogeta has Goku's body but Vegeta's facial features.

In the S2U-verse, I have two blended sex fusions. Gotehori, a Metamoran fusion of Goten and Shihori and Shiroba, a Potara earring fusion of Shihori and Kuroba. In both cases someone is the dominant body. One is female with the male partner's attributes and the other is male with the female partner's attributes. In short, there's no intersex, chicks with dicks, or guys with tits in my universe. Closest thing you get to since you see Gotehori in base form is that the carpet matches the drapes. :LOL:

I know it seems opportunistic that Shihori is involved in both of these fusions and Korian, the main character of the story seems to get no love. Well, things just panned out that way and Korian never really had anyone to fuse with during battle. He doesn't know the Metamoran fusion dance and Potara earrings never came into play. Maybe one day we'll see a Korian fusion, maybe one day....

P.S. No one has even taken a guess at the easter egg yet. Shame, shame.
Well you just lost the backing of the PC community, but I'd buy it. Amazing how cooperative DB characters can be...you know if something like this were possible IRL and happened, the male brain would take over and spend the whole fusion working on the only to-do list that mattered...themselves. But I digress from pervy mind for a moment...

It would be interesting to see Korian in a fusion down the road. Strong enough as he is, whomever he fused with would have to be something special!

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Since everyone is either too shy or not super nerds like I figured, I'll spill the beans on the secret with Gotehori, who is probably Salt's most popular characterization on social media. I'm proud of him.

So the big secret is right there smacking you in the face. The Saiyan monkey tail. Neither Shihori nor Goten have tails. So why does Gotehori? Well, one, because she looked a lot cooler with one and two, as a little hidden wink and a nod to both myself and Toriyama. Fact is, when I was designing Shihori I went back and forth multiple times whether or not to give her a cottontail like Sorrel. Ultimately, I decided for her not to have a tail trait and that her bunny genes showed up in the ears and the eye color. If you squint really hard and use your imagination she also looks like Sorrel in facial features. Where good ol' Toriyama comes into play is that he has openly admitted he forgot to give Goten and Trunks tails like he did with Gohan. So to check the box and make it look cool we decided that both Goten and Shihori can have a tail, but only when they fuse. Kind of like how GT Vegeta's tail appears and disappears between base and SSJ4.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It hits quite well and exemplifies Kuroba's fiery passion. There's one more in the fusion trilogy of tracks. Stay tuned for artwork and a theme song for SSBE Shihori.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
SSB Evolution Shihori preparing for the fight of her life. She surpassed her limits to reach new heights by pushing herself with rage and an unwavering will to set things right. Her power explodes forth as she fights alongside her brother Kuroba! Artwork by Ciel

Shihori_ssgss-evolution_full_body(Website-only_files).jpg

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: