Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild card (write in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
"Fear not my child. You'll surely become the person you were meant to be." - Kitsune
Artwork Luu Majin

Shihori back 2 back.png

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
He looks fantastic!
Thank you my friend. He does look fantastic indeed. Allow me for a minute to step all over Kuroba's mojo. While he is quite handsome, athletic as hell (he plays baseball in high school), and just so happens to be a super powered alien of world destroying proportions. He's a momma's boy, a hopeless romantic, and gets ragged on by his sister constantly. Kuroba secretly has a huge crush on Bulla, but he's so deep in the friend zone with her that she considers him like a younger brother. Shihori is only one who knows and she uses it like a weapon to torture the poor young man. Then he just leverages their mom and gets Shihori in trouble. Such a nerd. :LOL:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Thank you my friend. He does look fantastic indeed. Allow me for a minute to step all over Kuroba's mojo. While he is quite handsome, athletic as hell (he plays baseball in high school), and just so happens to be a super powered alien of world destroying proportions. He's a momma's boy, a hopeless romantic, and gets ragged on by his sister constantly. Kuroba secretly has a huge crush on Bulla, but he's so deep in the friend zone with her that she considers him like a younger brother. Shihori is only one who knows and she uses it like a weapon to torture the poor young man. Then he just leverages their mom and gets Shihori in trouble. Such a nerd. :LOL:
...you just described my high school experience to the letter...minus the whole alien thing...and the handsome thing...and the athletic thing...

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
...you just described my high school experience to the letter...minus the whole alien thing...and the handsome thing...and the athletic thing...
Oh, so you have a hard ass sister who may or may not be an alien bunny that relentlessly picks on you because she not only loves you but because you're an easy target? :LOL:

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Growing up I did suspect she might be an alien, but she's definitely not a bunny...
Ya know, I think Shihori is very smug in the fact that she's completely an alien going about her day to day on Earth. I bet people just think she's some unfortunate child whose parents experimented with drugs that turned people into beastmen. "Why yes, my mother is a rabbit." Concerned looks. "You poor dear."

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Ya know, I think Shihori is very smug in the fact that she's completely an alien going about her day to day on Earth. I bet people just think she's some unfortunate child whose parents experimented with drugs that turned people into beastmen. "Why yes, my mother is a rabbit." Concerned looks. "You poor dear."
And also "that poor rabbit!" Little do they know who is wearing the pants in that particular relationship. You're right, though, confidence sky high and just doing what she wants to do, she's the perfect balance of bad ass and playful naivete

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
And also "that poor rabbit!" Little do they know who is wearing the pants in that particular relationship. You're right, though, confidence sky high and just doing what she wants to do, she's the perfect balance of bad ass and playful naivete
And those school girls who fawn all over Kuroba don't even care that he happens to have a tail. It's like a cool accessory! He just tries to play it off like he's too cool but he's nervous as hell and Shihori makes fun of him for it. Ohh the sibling bickering between them is a wonderful sight to behold.

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
And those school girls who fawn all over Kuroba don't even care that he happens to have a tail. It's like a cool accessory! He just tries to play it off like he's too cool but he's nervous as hell and Shihori makes fun of him for it. Ohh the sibling bickering between them is a wonderful sight to behold.
Poor guy. Ladies are such terrifying creatures to the shy guy, I feel for him. ...and the overbearing sister whose outgoing and thinks it's hilarious he's scared of girls...it's a nightmare for him, I'm sure! Hope he gets a few good punches in during their sparring sessions ;)

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Poor guy. Ladies are such terrifying creatures to the shy guy, I feel for him. ...and the overbearing sister whose outgoing and thinks it's hilarious he's scared of girls...it's a nightmare for him, I'm sure! Hope he gets a few good punches in during their sparring sessions ;)
More on the sparring later. Let's just say that their grandmother isn't shy about ensuring they have healthy competition with one another in the realm of martial arts. Kitsune has spoken. ;)

• Love

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Looks great! That logical stare, but the familiar eyes of Shihori
I'm very enthusiastic about their present designs. You can clearly tell they're siblings yet they have their own distinct personalities. I think through the process of designing them it just evolved into them each adopting a little bit from each parent. Thinking about their lineage sometimes gives me pause and I'm the one that came up with it. Saiyan-Rabbit hybrids, who would have thought they would become such well-rounded individuals. :giggle:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm very enthusiastic about their present designs. You can clearly tell they're siblings yet they have their own distinct personalities. I think through the process of designing them it just evolved into them each adopting a little bit from each parent. Thinking about their lineage sometimes gives me pause and I'm the one that came up with it. Saiyan-Rabbit hybrids, who would have thought they would become such well-rounded individuals. :giggle:
Agreed, it's a strange combination, but it works so well! They've become full-fledged characters that you can actually imagine being canon and kicking ass! You've done an awesome job sculpting them!

• Thanks
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
A sneak peek at the latest design for bounty hunter Shihori. Post Age 789, her life took a drastic turn and she tried to start over from scratch. What's a super powered alien girl to do when one of her strengths is putting some serious boot to ass? Bring criminals to justice of course! Universe 6 never saw it coming.

1618816989887.png

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: