Recent Purchases

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
To be fair, I used to think Honda was the same as Hyundai LOL

I know very little about brands, models, or cars in general really. I'd probably know more if I drove. lol
Yeah, I was the same, then I started driving and it made me get really involved in cars. I think everyone's mixed up Honda and Hyundai at some point :D Similar name, both H logos, and some of their cars even look similar. Really easy to get them mixed up!

I tell you what I hate about brands of cars is just how many of the different cars are actually just the same, but with a different badge. You buy a Lexus, for example, because it's a premium brand, but they're just Toyotas re-badged and with a fancier interior. Same with Infinity, those are just Nissans. Cadillacs are just GMCs, which are just slightly upscaled Chevys. Lincolns are just Fords, Audis are VWs, Porsches are just Audis, which start as VWs...it's a confusing mess of brands that leads to so many similar cars with modified interiors and maybe a slightly more powerful engine. Just sell the one brand, offer premium options of that brand...so much simpler.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, I was the same, then I started driving and it made me get really involved in cars. I think everyone's mixed up Honda and Hyundai at some point :D Similar name, both H logos, and some of their cars even look similar. Really easy to get them mixed up!

I tell you what I hate about brands of cars is just how many of the different cars are actually just the same, but with a different badge. You buy a Lexus, for example, because it's a premium brand, but they're just Toyotas re-badged and with a fancier interior. Same with Infinity, those are just Nissans. Cadillacs are just GMCs, which are just slightly upscaled Chevys. Lincolns are just Fords, Audis are VWs, Porsches are just Audis, which start as VWs...it's a confusing mess of brands that leads to so many similar cars with modified interiors and maybe a slightly more powerful engine. Just sell the one brand, offer premium options of that brand...so much simpler.
I think they purposely oversaturate the market to get people to buy more. Think about it... The more options there are with something, the harder a person has with sticking to one thing. I am stubborn though and once I find something I like, I don't like to switch away from it. I did this for years with phones. I started with LG and then switched to Samsung and now I use Chinese Spying Device #70. LOL I am joking though... I know this is a safe brand which is why I got it but still have fun making the joke. I still cover my front facing camera though...
:glare:

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think they purposely oversaturate the market to get people to buy more. Think about it... The more options there are with something, the harder a person has with sticking to one thing. I am stubborn though and once I find something I like, I don't like to switch away from it. I did this for years with phones. I started with LG and then switched to Samsung and now I use Chinese Spying Device #70. LOL I am joking though... I know this is a safe brand which is why I got it but still have fun making the joke. I still cover my front facing camera though...
:glare:
I'm exactly the same, brand loyalty if I know they do things right. Granted, I still do my research before EVERY purchase just in case there's a better option available. It's why I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra after my Note 9, S7 and S5, though I am looking elsewhere for my next phone, I think. Same with other products, I buy what I know works well and check them out thoroughly before making a purchase. I had a hard time switching to my current Nissan after my Golf gave up on me because I really wanted another VW, but sadly it didn't make sense financially...now, however, I've put the time in with this Nissan Rogue and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat, I'm totally on board with it!

...now I need to find someone in my circle of friends that has a similar Chinese spying device and call them with a video of chinese people talking quietly in the background...:thinking:

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm exactly the same, brand loyalty if I know they do things right. Granted, I still do my research before EVERY purchase just in case there's a better option available. It's why I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra after my Note 9, S7 and S5, though I am looking elsewhere for my next phone, I think. Same with other products, I buy what I know works well and check them out thoroughly before making a purchase. I had a hard time switching to my current Nissan after my Golf gave up on me because I really wanted another VW, but sadly it didn't make sense financially...now, however, I've put the time in with this Nissan Rogue and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat, I'm totally on board with it!
Samsung makes great phones, the batteries just suck which is why I moved away from them. They have the best cameras and features but the price is too high for a battery that don't last. I mean this phone I charge every 4 or 5 days and with my Galaxy, I needed to charge it every night.

...now I need to find someone in my circle of friends that has a similar Chinese spying device and call them with a video of chinese people talking quietly in the background...:thinking:
I would panic if someone did this to me LOL

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Samsung makes great phones, the batteries just suck which is why I moved away from them. They have the best cameras and features but the price is too high for a battery that don't last. I mean this phone I charge every 4 or 5 days and with my Galaxy, I needed to charge it every night.

Yeah, same issues here, battery life is not ideal at all. Sounds like I might be the one that ends up with a Chinese spying device next time I'm phone shopping :confused2:

I would panic if someone did this to me LOL

:lmao:Precisely what I'd hope for, for sure!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, same issues here, battery life is not ideal at all. Sounds like I might be the one that ends up with a Chinese spying device next time I'm phone shopping :confused2:
I never thought I could have a modern phone that didn't need to be charged every 5 minutes. I am very impressed with it. The camera is nowhere near as good as the Galaxy ones but I have an actual DSLR that I should be using anyway lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I never thought I could have a modern phone that didn't need to be charged every 5 minutes. I am very impressed with it. The camera is nowhere near as good as the Galaxy ones but I have an actual DSLR that I should be using anyway lol
Other than the odd telemed appointment, I don't worry about any of the camera functions whatsoever, so not a concern for me at all. If it offers me that level of battery life and the only real downside is a crappy camera, I'm all on board!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Other than the odd telemed appointment, I don't worry about any of the camera functions whatsoever, so not a concern for me at all. If it offers me that level of battery life and the only real downside is a crappy camera, I'm all on board!
It is better hardware and I never have issues with it. Also, costs less. Though the price recently went up.

I paid $318 for the 128GB and now it is $370

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
giphy.gif

• Love

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I got 3 pairs of yoga pants and a sleep shirt (a generic men's tall t-shirt) from Old Navy. I wanted free shipping lol

They have better yoga pants than Victoria's Secret. I wish I knew about this years ago because I spent $30 to $50 per pair there and I just got 3 pairs from Old Navy for $32.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: