YouTube The Cost of Winning the McDonald's Monopoly

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

I never heard of those insiders rigging the game but I guess it makes sense why I wouldn't have. It happened right before 9/11 and I was 13 years old, so not really paying attention to what was going on in the first place. Remember those days? Being a kid who was actually a kid? lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God

I never heard of those insiders rigging the game but I guess it makes sense why I wouldn't have. It happened right before 9/11 and I was 13 years old, so not really paying attention to what was going on in the first place. Remember those days? Being a kid who was actually a kid? lol

TL;DW (Too Long; Didn't Watch)

You really like your videos, don't you? lol

13 years old around 9/11. WTF was I...I think that was my senior year... 17 going on 18. Making me feel old, @Beerus :poop:

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
TL;DW (Too Long; Didn't Watch)

You really like your videos, don't you? lol

13 years old around 9/11. WTF was I...I think that was my senior year... 17 going on 18. Making me feel old, @Beerus :poop:
I watch random nonsense on YouTube to start my day. lol

You are only, what, 4 or 5 years older than me so if you are old, then so am I. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God

You are only, what, 4 or 5 years older than me so if you are old, then so am I. lol
Not quite, because I'm only slightly less than 4 years from being 40. Ewwww. You're still in your early 30's.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not quite, because I'm only slightly less than 4 years from being 40. Ewwww. You're still in your early 30's.
Yeah but 40's isn't old. And from what I have heard, women in their late 30's and 40's have higher sex drives so you have that to look forward to. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Yeah but 40's isn't old. And from what I have heard, women in their late 30's and 40's have higher sex drives so you have that to look forward to. lol
Unfortunately, I live in a terrible area for dating. Lots of choices and these women are mostly libtarded - all activists, or travel fanatics, or open relationship types.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

Careful with that! You and I are the same age and I'm sure not old! Not in the least! Never have been, never will be. Just because I need to break out the old walker every now and then, put my hearing aid in to listen to my brass bands and don't understand a word the kids say these days...I'm not old!

giphy.gif

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Careful with that! You and I are the same age and I'm sure not old! Not in the least! Never have been, never will be. Just because I need to break out the old walker every now and then, put my hearing aid in to listen to my brass bands and don't understand a word the kids say these days...I'm not old!

giphy.gif

My mom has a friend who is like 76 I think and she still has the mindset of a 20-year-old. So I guess you can be as young as you want on the inside. Just a matter of taking care of yourself enough that the outside doesn't disagree. lol

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Indeed, it is. If it weren't for my kids and my career, I'd be gone.:what:
There is always the option of online dating. I mean it isn't for everyone but long-distance is a thing. Never know, you might enjoy it.
I never thought I would do it, never even considered it because it sounded horrible but being open to it allowed me to not just meet my best friend but marry him. :yay:

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
My mom has a friend who is like 76 I think and she still has the mindset of a 20-year-old. So I guess you can be as young as you want on the inside. Just a matter of taking care of yourself enough that the outside doesn't disagree. lol
Yeah, I've kind of given up on trying to be young in reality. My body's breaking down with each passing year, I've always got some new and wonderful ailment that I can't quite shake, and while I could probably still pass for a guy in his mid-20s, the aches and pains make it feel more like 60s or 70s at times (that's more related a drug I was prescribed that I had a bad reaction to that has caused lasting and likely permanent damage to my legs, but I digress [fwiw, don't ever take a flouroquinoline!]). My mother was completely the opposite, though, she's 74 now and looks maybe 50s-ish, and up until dementia took her mind from her, she acted and came off like someone 20 or 30 years younger than she was. Super active, super engaging with everyone, and willing to do anything for anyone. She was not, by any stretch, tech literate, but she would spend a lot of her time trying to figure out the internet and play card games to have fun. It wasn't until dementia hit and I had to start spending all of my time looking after her that she slowed down to seem more like a 74 year-old.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, I've kind of given up on trying to be young in reality. My body's breaking down with each passing year, I've always got some new and wonderful ailment that I can't quite shake, and while I could probably still pass for a guy in his mid-20s, the aches and pains make it feel more like 60s or 70s at times (that's more related a drug I was prescribed that I had a bad reaction to that has caused lasting and likely permanent damage to my legs, but I digress [fwiw, don't ever take a flouroquinoline!]). My mother was completely the opposite, though, she's 74 now and looks maybe 50s-ish, and up until dementia took her mind from her, she acted and came off like someone 20 or 30 years younger than she was. Super active, super engaging with everyone, and willing to do anything for anyone. She was not, by any stretch, tech literate, but she would spend a lot of her time trying to figure out the internet and play card games to have fun. It wasn't until dementia hit and I had to start spending all of my time looking after her that she slowed down to seem more like a 74 year-old.
I am worried about my parents in that regard. They seem to be getting worse with remembering stuff. I saw my grandfather become a vegetable. I had to stop going to see him. He couldn't even remember anyone and he just laid in a ball all day. He died maybe a year or so after being put into a care home. My grandma didn't have it as bad but she had trouble with her blood and kidneys, had to get dialysis every 2 or 3 weeks. She still remembered a lot but would have episodes where she would think she was pregnant again and stuff.

I feel you with the pain. I have been struggling with neck and shoulder pain since my late teens. Now I have an issue with my lower left-back. That started 4 years ago and has gotten worse. I wake up every night. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night without pain waking me up. It sucks. I am planning on going to a chiropractor though soon and I have insurance for it. I know my pain is worse because I don't get outside enough (low D3 levels) and I am not very active. I work from home so I am sitting at my desk all day every day. They say sitting for prolonged hours is worse than smoking for the body now. I am doubled fudged cause I smoke as well (6 to 8 a day).

I want to make healthier choices but every time I say I am going to, I end up doing the opposite which is worse than what I was doing prior to saying I was going to make changes. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
There is always the option of online dating. I mean it isn't for everyone but long-distance is a thing. Never know, you might enjoy it.
I never thought I would do it, never even considered it because it sounded horrible but being open to it allowed me to not just meet my best friend but marry him. :yay:
Long distance wouldn't work because I like to put my dick in things and then pull it out.

Seriously though, I've done online dating for years, but always keep it local. I don't think those apps really work anymore.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Seriously though, I've done online dating for years, but always keep it local. I don't think those apps really work anymore.
I don't mean the dating apps. I met Jay on a wrestling forum of all things. I think having a common interest to start helps. Establish a friendship and then go from there. The reason dating apps don't work is that people are either just looking for attention or something to preoccupy what is between their legs temporarily. You'd be better off using something like Facebook as a dating site vs an app like Tinder at this point. lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I don't mean the dating apps. I met Jay on a wrestling forum of all things. I think having a common interest to start helps. Establish a friendship and then go from there. The reason dating apps don't work is that people are either just looking for attention or something to preoccupy what is between their legs temporarily. You'd be better off using something like Facebook as a dating site vs an app like Tinder at this point. lol
Maybe so...I don't think any of the stuck up twats around here know how to use anything other facebook or instagram. I'm definitely not going back to social media, though LOL

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Maybe so...I don't think any of the stuck up twats around here know how to use anything other facebook or instagram. I'm definitely not going back to social media, though LOL
Yeah, you don't want to. I am glad I left. The only accounts I have now are on Instagram and purely for posting cat pictures. Social media in general is so toxic.

Reactions: India Actual
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: