YouTube The Cost of Winning the McDonald's Monopoly

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I am worried about my parents in that regard. They seem to be getting worse with remembering stuff. I saw my grandfather become a vegetable. I had to stop going to see him. He couldn't even remember anyone and he just laid in a ball all day. He died maybe a year or so after being put into a care home. My grandma didn't have it as bad but she had trouble with her blood and kidneys, had to get dialysis every 2 or 3 weeks. She still remembered a lot but would have episodes where she would think she was pregnant again and stuff.

I feel you with the pain. I have been struggling with neck and shoulder pain since my late teens. Now I have an issue with my lower left-back. That started 4 years ago and has gotten worse. I wake up every night. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night without pain waking me up. It sucks. I am planning on going to a chiropractor though soon and I have insurance for it. I know my pain is worse because I don't get outside enough (low D3 levels) and I am not very active. I work from home so I am sitting at my desk all day every day. They say sitting for prolonged hours is worse than smoking for the body now. I am doubled fudged cause I smoke as well (6 to 8 a day).

I want to make healthier choices but every time I say I am going to, I end up doing the opposite which is worse than what I was doing prior to saying I was going to make changes. lol

Yeah, my mother's sort of a hybrid between where your grandpa and grandmother were. She doesn't know who I am 90% of the time, but does know that she knows me and so therefore assumes I'm someone she's dating. The things she'll say at times, particularly when it's just me and her in a room, is quite shocking...and when I have to turn down her advances she gets into a rage and suddenly I've gone from being one person to someone she absolutely loathes the sight of. It's pretty hard dealing with it 24/7, and since she doesn't sleep for more than about 45 minutes at a time, I'm constantly worn out, but what can you do? It's my mother, she raised me, it's my turn to be there for her. I would kill for a day with my actual mother, though...to have her there and being herself...that'd be awesome. Just making do with the fleeting moments I do get where she's herself for a few minutes is what I look forward to these days.

Oh yeah, back pain's no fun at all to deal with. I get twinges in my back quite a lot, but fortunately the pain is temporary and goes away. What's going on in my legs has been an unfortunately permanent addition to my life, and that's been agony. I took two, quite literally two, doses of Ciprofloxacin (cipro for short), and had immediate issues with my joints. Severe pain and could barely walk. I called my doctor immediately after the second dose, because this was just following a surgery, so I figured it was post-operative discomfort, but after that second dose, when I felt better right before taking it, and then excruciating pain after it...I kind of put two and two together. He switched me to bactrim, a very common drug, and it worked exactly as it should have. I have had pain in my joints and legs ever since then, and apparently it's quite common with flouroquinolines (which is what Cipro is), and it's why they're not typically supposed to be prescribed except in extreme cases. There's even a name for it all now, which before those who I talked to who had experienced the same thing just called it being "Floxed," but the medical industry now refers to it as FQAD, Flourquinoline-Associated Disability. At any rate, this is starting to sound a bit like a tin-foil hat conspiracy post, so I'll stop there, but if you ever get prescribed a flouroquinoline, turn it down! Damn things have ruined my life.

Speaking of D3, I take D3 daily because I'm also typically quite low on it. Might want to consider adding a D3 or even a multi-vitamin to your day. Since I started taking them I've been slightly better. I'm also at home most of the time, because of my mother, so I know where you're coming from with the low-activity lifestyle, and I'm trying to make changes for me, as well. I grew up with my mother as a smoker, so I never picked up the habit because I couldn't stand being around it or being around her just after she'd had one, so that's one good thing going for me, at least...could do with a better diet and more activity, though, that's for sure.

I don't mean the dating apps. I met Jay on a wrestling forum of all things.

Bah gawd the pohwer of wrasslin'!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yeah, my mother's sort of a hybrid between where your grandpa and grandmother were. She doesn't know who I am 90% of the time, but does know that she knows me and so therefore assumes I'm someone she's dating. The things she'll say at times, particularly when it's just me and her in a room, is quite shocking...and when I have to turn down her advances she gets into a rage and suddenly I've gone from being one person to someone she absolutely loathes the sight of. It's pretty hard dealing with it 24/7, and since she doesn't sleep for more than about 45 minutes at a time, I'm constantly worn out, but what can you do? It's my mother, she raised me, it's my turn to be there for her. I would kill for a day with my actual mother, though...to have her there and being herself...that'd be awesome. Just making do with the fleeting moments I do get where she's herself for a few minutes is what I look forward to these days.
You are a good man to help her. There was some research done on both lemon juice and coconut oil. Might be worth adding to her diet if at all possible. Both protect the brain. A doctor used coconut oil on her husband and seen good improvements with his cognitive functions in 3 months. I wanted this to be done for my grandma but the staff at the nursing home would not agree to it or do it.

Oh yeah, back pain's no fun at all to deal with. I get twinges in my back quite a lot, but fortunately the pain is temporary and goes away. What's going on in my legs has been an unfortunately permanent addition to my life, and that's been agony. I took two, quite literally two, doses of Ciprofloxacin (cipro for short), and had immediate issues with my joints. Severe pain and could barely walk. I called my doctor immediately after the second dose, because this was just following a surgery, so I figured it was post-operative discomfort, but after that second dose, when I felt better right before taking it, and then excruciating pain after it...I kind of put two and two together. He switched me to bactrum, a very common drug, and it worked exactly as it should have. I have had pain in my joints and legs ever since then, and apparently it's quite common with flouroquinolines (which is what Cipro is), and it's why they're not typically supposed to be prescribed except in extreme cases. There's even a name for it all now, which before those who I talked to who had experienced the same thing just called it being "Floxed," but the medical industry now refers to it as FQAD, Flourquinoline-Associated Disability. At any rate, this is starting to sound a bit like a tin-foil hat conspiracy post, so I'll stop there, but if you ever get prescribed a flouroquinoline, turn it down! Damn things have ruined my life.
I don't believe medications are used properly today, I believe they are overused and I know a lot of them to cause damages to people so I am the type to only take something if I absolutely have to. Even with my sometimes severe pain, I don't even take over the counter meds for it. I use ice and a TENS unit. I am too paranoid about drugs. They can't guarantee something won't go wrong for everyone and I am just too much of a panic prone person to risk it.

Speaking of D3, I take D3 daily because I'm also typically quite low on it. Might want to consider adding a D3 or even a multi-vitamin to your day. Since I started taking them I've been slightly better. I'm also at home most of the time, because of my mother, so I know where you're coming from with the low-activity lifestyle, and I'm trying to make changes for me, as well. I grew up with my mother as a smoker, so I never picked up the habit because I couldn't stand being around it or being around her just after she'd had one, so that's one good thing going for me, at least...could do with a better diet and more activity, though, that's for sure.
I have D3, I was taking it but I keep starting it and stopping it. I have stomach issues on and off again, likely from my anxiety. Fun times. I did get a fair bit of sun over the last month or so but I should at least be in direct sunlight 20 minutes a day. It isn't like it is that hard for me to just sit outside, I just get caught up doing stuff inside and don't do it. That is my own fault.

They need to stop making junk food taste so good. lol
Bah gawd the pohwer of wrasslin'!
I may not like it anymore but I can't hate it. Got me one of them there husbands. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You are a good man to help her. There was some research done on both lemon juice and coconut oil. Might be worth adding to her diet if at all possible. Both protect the brain. A doctor used coconut oil on her husband and seen good improvements with his cognitive functions in 3 months. I wanted this to be done for my grandma but the staff at the nursing home would not agree to it or do it.

That's something we've been looking into along side CBD, but trying to get as much information about them both as possible, so that it's a bit less of an unknown going into it. I don't think coconut oil can have any detrimental effects, but I'm always cautious when it comes to her and new things. I do appreciate the heads up, though, and will actively pursue it and look more into lemon juice!

I don't believe medications are used properly today, I believe they are overused and I know a lot of them to cause damages to people so I am the type to only take something if I absolutely have to. Even with my sometimes severe pain, I don't even take over the counter meds for it. I use ice and a TENS unit. I am too paranoid about drugs. They can't guarantee something won't go wrong for everyone and I am just too much of a panic prone person to risk it.

I agree that meds are vastly over-prescribed and even wrongly prescribed, and I'm absolutely over the top paranoid any time I get prescribed pain meds, so I do not take them or even pick them up from the pharmacy, typically. I will take ones that I'm familiar with, such as the meds I'm currently on, and as a diabetic obviously I have no choice but to take insulin, but outside of that I do a great deal of research before taking a single dose of anything.

I have D3, I was taking it but I keep starting it and stopping it. I have stomach issues on and off again, likely from my anxiety. Fun times. I did get a fair bit of sun over the last month or so but I should at least be in direct sunlight 20 minutes a day. It isn't like it is that hard for me to just sit outside, I just get caught up doing stuff inside and don't do it. That is my own fault.

Oh I get it, I'm in the same boat, but I just decided that since I take meds daily anyway, I might as well pop a D3 into the mix, as well, and I've been doing a bit better since adding them. Easier than going outside :D

They need to stop making junk food taste so good. lol

Or make it less disastrous to eat ;). I want my junk food, I don't want the extra lbs.

I may not like it anymore but I can't hate it. Got me one of them there husbands. :ROFLMAO:

Hey, at least the wedding went off without a hitch. You combine weddings and wrestling, and...well...

SpeedyEasyEquine-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That's something we've been looking into along side CBD, but trying to get as much information about them both as possible, so that it's a bit less of an unknown going into it. I don't think coconut oil can have any detrimental effects, but I'm always cautious when it comes to her and new things. I do appreciate the heads up, though, and will actively pursue it and look more into lemon juice!
I hope something helps her, even if it just keeps things from getting worse, ya know? I did hear of CBD helping as well. As long as it is safe for her, it is worth a try.

I agree that meds are vastly over-prescribed and even wrongly prescribed, and I'm absolutely over the top paranoid any time I get prescribed pain meds, so I do not take them or even pick them up from the pharmacy, typically. I will take ones that I'm familiar with, such as the meds I'm currently on, and as a diabetic obviously I have no choice but to take insulin, but outside of that I do a great deal of research before taking a single dose of anything.
That's good. People are too quick to take whatever the doctor says. They get things wrong all the time. I had a doc put me on pills that the pharmacist said could have killed me. Since then, I am super cautious.

Oh I get it, I'm in the same boat, but I just decided that since I take meds daily anyway, I might as well pop a D3 into the mix, as well, and I've been doing a bit better since adding them. Easier than going outside :D
I read D3 levels, when they are lower, create more inflammation in the body so it would make sense that it would make you feel better. I should get back into taking them. At least a few times a week.

Or make it less disastrous to eat ;). I want my junk food, I don't want the extra lbs.
Yeah seriously. I am short so all's I have to do is look at junk food too long and I gain 10 pounds. lol I have been being more mindful about it though, not eating as much at once. I want to get back in the habit of eating good like 5 days a week at the minimum. I just want to feel better. I shouldn't feel like crap at this age, neither of us should.

Hey, at least the wedding went off without a hitch. You combine weddings and wrestling, and...well...
I still remember them talking about her breast implants and making a joke of it. lol

On a more serious note... I hope more ladies stop doing them. They are very dangerous. Most guys love boobs of all sizes anyways.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I hope something helps her, even if it just keeps things from getting worse, ya know? I did hear of CBD helping as well. As long as it is safe for her, it is worth a try.

Likewise, I'm hoping to find something that'll just stall the decline. I don't expect to find a cure, or something to reverse the progress, but if it can slow down the decline, that'd be amazing.

That's good. People are too quick to take whatever the doctor says. They get things wrong all the time. I had a doc put me on pills that the pharmacist said could have killed me. Since then, I am super cautious.

Yep, I can't afford to take anymore risks with drugs just randomly, so I scour the internet for as much credible information as I can find before I take a single dose. I've never bothered with recreational drugs, because I don't even like being under the influence of anesthesia or muscle relaxers, so anything more than that, even just pot, makes me want nothing to do with it.

I read D3 levels, when they are lower, create more inflammation in the body so it would make sense that it would make you feel better. I should get back into taking them. At least a few times a week.

Yeah, it's really been a worthwhile addition for me, so I'd assume it'd be the same for you. I take 5,000 IUs a day, which is probably on the higher end, but just one of those per-day has made a difference. Worth a shot, at any rate.

Yeah seriously. I am short so all's I have to do is look at junk food too long and I gain 10 pounds. lol I have been being more mindful about it though, not eating as much at once. I want to get back in the habit of eating good like 5 days a week at the minimum. I just want to feel better. I shouldn't feel like crap at this age, neither of us should.

I'm with you on that, it'd be nice to feel good again. No reason to be feeling terrible at this age, we're not even close to mid-life crisis-ing yet! At least when I get to convertible sports car and ridiculously overcompensating stereo age, I want to be able to enjoy the ride!

I still remember them talking about her breast implants and making a joke of it. lol

Oh yeah, and that was in the era where it was still very un-pc. The women weren't wrestlers, they were just pieces of t&a to draw that male 18-35 audience that they craved so desperately, and every single one of them that came down the ramp with a guy had their chests filled the brim with silicone.

This would never get approved these days...:D

On a more serious note... I hope more ladies stop doing them. They are very dangerous. Most guys love boobs of all sizes anyways.

First of all, you're damn right! Any and all sizes, bring 'em on!

Second, yeah, definitely, implants need to stop as a whole. Not only can they have adverse reactions and cause serious health problems for some, but they neither look nor feel like the genuine article. The real thing is...perfection...so soft and squishy and perfect...like happy little dollops of jello, only better. Implants are harder, less squishy and they just feel like sacks of fluid sitting underneath whatever breast tissue is there. I got to feel a pair of fakes, and they're just a shell of what real boobs should be. I should've been over the moon, because boobs...and yet, I was left deeply disappointed, with only a hint of happiness (because they're still boobs, after all).

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I take 5,000 IUs a day, which is probably on the higher end, but just one of those per-day has made a difference.
That is actually the recommended dose a lot of docs and sticking with when levels are low. I only do the 1,000 mg gel ones. I can take up to 2,000 without issue but if I take over 2,000 then I get all kinds of stomach issues. It is weird. I can take like 5,000 and be fine but if I take another high does the day after, I get issues from it. I might be better off doing those weekly or monthly doses instead.

I'm with you on that, it'd be nice to feel good again. No reason to be feeling terrible at this age, we're not even close to mid-life crisis-ing yet! At least when I get to convertible sports car and ridiculously overcompensating stereo age, I want to be able to enjoy the ride!

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, and that was in the era where it was still very un-pc. The women weren't wrestlers, they were just pieces of t&a to draw that male 18-35 audience that they craved so desperately, and every single one of them that came down the ramp with a guy had their chests filled the brim with silicone.

This would never get approved these days...:D
Some of it was too much. I am fine with people not being pc about everything but it was just dirty in some regards. Like that woman that Vince made strip down and act like a dog. That was too much. It wasn't funny and nothing about it was sexy, it was just uncomfortable to watch.

Second, yeah, definitely, implants need to stop as a whole. Not only can they have adverse reactions and cause serious health problems for some, but they neither look nor feel like the genuine article. The real thing is...perfection...so soft and squishy and perfect...like happy little dollops of jello, only better. Implants are harder, less squishy and they just feel like sacks of fluid sitting underneath whatever breast tissue is there. I got to feel a pair of fakes, and they're just a shell of what real boobs should be. I should've been over the moon, because boobs...and yet, I was left deeply disappointed, with only a hint of happiness (because they're still boobs, after all).
I saw a woman go through hell because of them. Had she kept them in, they would have killed her. I think something like 20% have negative reactions to them, bad reactions. It just isn't natural to be shoving stuff in there. They don't even tell you that you have to go under the knife every 4 to 8 years either just to ensure they aren't leaking or anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
That is actually the recommended dose a lot of docs and sticking with when levels are low. I only do the 1,000 mg gel ones. I can take up to 2,000 without issue but if I take over 2,000 then I get all kinds of stomach issues. It is weird. I can take like 5,000 and be fine but if I take another high does the day after, I get issues from it. I might be better off doing those weekly or monthly doses instead.

Hmm, that is a bit odd, maybe something to talk to your doctor about? Also possible that you might simply need to add some probiotics to your diet. I take probiotic yogurt drinks (LALA Strawberry drinks) and they keep me in check stomach-wise. Or yeah, maybe try out the weekly or monthly doses, might be the best possible solution!

The kind of hipster I want to be!

Some of it was too much. I am fine with people not being pc about everything but it was just dirty in some regards. Like that woman that Vince made strip down and act like a dog. That was too much. It wasn't funny and nothing about it was sexy, it was just uncomfortable to watch.

Yeah, that was all Vince's ego trip and none of it was funny. I was a teenager at that point, so women in my mind looked an awful lot like South Park's version of Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife...just boobs and some hair behind them (we can't help it at that age, not until we get a drivers license and cars start to balance out the hormones), and that sort of stuff just put me off of wrestling for a good while. Don't need any of that.

I saw a woman go through hell because of them. Had she kept them in, they would have killed her. I think something like 20% have negative reactions to them, bad reactions. It just isn't natural to be shoving stuff in there. They don't even tell you that you have to go under the knife every 4 to 8 years either just to ensure they aren't leaking or anything.

Did you see the so-called silly string implants? They're banned now, but they're implants that keep irritating the breasts so that they grow more and more tissue and keep getting bigger in size. Again stemming back to my teenage years, but I learned of a woman named Chelsea Charms, and yes, she is an "adult entertainer," and she has those silly string implants and her breasts have gone from stupidly big implants to literal watermelons on her chest. They're obscenely big, and they look nothing like actual boobs. Like I said, real ones, even huge ones, are perfect and soft and squishable...hers are...just gross...she even claims to be a bra size "xxx," because she has to have custom made bras (well, of course...), so promote the business while promoting a ridiculous thing she did to herself. As far as I'm aware she still has them implanted, and they're STILL growing. Stupidity.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Hmm, that is a bit odd, maybe something to talk to your doctor about? Also possible that you might simply need to add some probiotics to your diet. I take probiotic yogurt drinks (LALA Strawberry drinks) and they keep me in check stomach-wise. Or yeah, maybe try out the weekly or monthly doses, might be the best possible solution!
It is a reaction some people get to the supplement. It basically "finds it way out" so to speak. Usually down to having a deficiency in something else that helps the body regulate D3 like vitamin K2/6.
The kind of hipster I want to be!
#OldHipsterGoals

the_hippest_old_men_hipsters_ever_640_22.jpg

Yeah, that was all Vince's ego trip and none of it was funny. I was a teenager at that point, so women in my mind looked an awful lot like South Park's version of Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife...just boobs and some hair behind them (we can't help it at that age, not until we get a drivers license and cars start to balance out the hormones), and that sort of stuff just put me off of wrestling for a good while. Don't need any of that.
It was too much for sure. Too much about looks. Not something kids should be watching less you want your boy growing up to literally be objectifying women or your little girl growing up only putting value in her looks.

Did you see the so-called silly string implants? They're banned now, but they're implants that keep irritating the breasts so that they grow more and more tissue and keep getting bigger in size. Again stemming back to my teenage years, but I learned of a woman named Chelsea Charms, and yes, she is an "adult entertainer," and she has those silly string implants and her breasts have gone from stupidly big implants to literal watermelons on her chest. They're obscenely big, and they look nothing like actual boobs. Like I said, real ones, even huge ones, are perfect and soft and squishable...hers are...just gross...she even claims to be a bra size "xxx," because she has to have custom made bras (well, of course...), so promote the business while promoting a ridiculous thing she did to herself. As far as I'm aware she still has them implanted, and they're STILL growing. Stupidity.

That I never heard of but that sounds like a very bad idea. If you take care of yourself, even if you have a very small chest, you can still look and feel feminine. There are some women that I see their before pictures (getting a boob job) and I just scratch my head. Seems like the only guys who would take big fake tits over smaller real ones are not the kind of guys you want to date anyways.

I remember seeing a guy's shirt that said something along the lines of trusting an ass man over a tit man but I think that was on the basis of asses being real. Not even asses are safe these days. So many fake ones of those too. lol

Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He's English, they have wenches. You're just a down home American girl that's been roped into this Englishman's dreams of wenchery! :LOL: Don't feel bad because I have a Spanish cleaning lady! :ROFLMAO:
I'm just waiting for the day he tells me to shut up and get back in the kitchen. :haha:

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It is a reaction some people get to the supplement. It basically "finds it way out" so to speak. Usually down to having a deficiency in something else that helps the body regulate D3 like vitamin K2/6.

Huh, not something I've heard much about, but definitely not something that seems like a fun thing to deal with!

#OldHipsterGoals

the_hippest_old_men_hipsters_ever_640_22.jpg

Oh absolutely!

elderly-man-hipster-style-berlin-18.jpg

It was too much for sure. Too much about looks. Not something kids should be watching less you want your boy growing up to literally be objectifying women or your little girl growing up only putting value in her looks.

Yeah, it's not something you want kids to see, let alone view as a role model. I don't quite get why they were so eager to appeal to just the one demographic back then, while I appreciated the product more because they weren't trying to be kid-friendly, the sexual side of things was WAY too far in the wrong direction. The more violent matches were good, but I don't need a pimp with a group of Hos as a character, or Steve Austin with his trophy wife that he treats like garbage on camera, or Vince chasing 20 year olds and making them do degrading things just because...it's just...pointless.

That I never heard of but that sounds like a very bad idea. If you take care of yourself, even if you have a very small chest, you can still look and feel feminine. There are some women that I see their before pictures (getting a boob job) and I just scratch my head. Seems like the only guys who would take big fake tits over smaller real ones are not the kind of guys you want to date anyways.

Oh I'm with you on that, there are some women who have small chests that are still insanely gorgeous. Boobs don't make the woman, not by a long shot (though they're certainly a nice distraction!), a woman could have an amazing chest and be a horrible person to be around, likewise a woman could have next to no chest, have an amazing sense of humour and be beautiful in other ways and I'd be far more willing to hang out with her than just a pair of boobs. I also agree that there are some women that go and get their boobs done that looked absolutely stunning before and ruined it by inflating the water balloons. I do agree that the types of guys that go for girls with huge fake boobs are typically the types of guys that you don't want to be around and don't make for anything more than a physical relationship because they're not going to be someone you want to be around after the fact.

I remember seeing a guy's shirt that said something along the lines of trusting an ass man over a tit man but I think that was on the basis of asses being real. Not even asses are safe these days. So many fake ones of those too. lol
Oh yeah, asses are the new boobs these days. So many women running to get butt implants it's ridiculous. Just be happy with what you have and realize that physical attributes do not make the person. Yes, guys obsess over such things, but you don't want to be the one guys obsess over for physical reasons, you should want the guy that wants the relationship, the deeper than physical presence. I joke on here a lot about boobs, and yeah, given the chance I'll be like a cat with a dangly toy if given some free time with a nice pair, but I also enjoy a woman's personality more than that, and I would hate to enter into a long term relationship based solely on physical attributes, especially if those tatas aren't going to help provide any relationship hahas.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: