• Kid Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well Kanzenshuu is mostly an information site for DBZ with the forum being on the side, DBZeta is for Battle Power debates, and DBZF is more of a general discussion forum than it is a DBZ forum. Also, all three suffer from workplace politics, which would never happen on a forum like this. On top of this, this forum is on XenForo, whereas DBZF is on VBulletin, and Kanzenshuu and DBZeta are on phpbb3. I can easily see this forum surpassing all three because of all of this. Let's not forget nothing sites like the Dragon Ball Makai subreddit, Dragon Ball Forum on Forumotion, and Neoseeker, that we don't even need to be concerned about. I've been in the DBZ scene for over a decade, so I know the game well enough.
Maybe I am underestimating the forum but I would be shocked to see it overtake all of them. I won't say it can't because I am sure it can given the right circumstances but time will tell.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It has been ranking well for a while now. Just have to hope more people decide to click and join. Kanzenshuu is the only forum outranking this one but that is a massive forum with a podcast and blog so it likely won't ever top over that one.
:unsure: Hmm maybe I should start a podcast for the forum about anime girls and tiddies. So much content!

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Maybe Beerus, Jay, and someone else can be the admins, and the rest of the three original members can be super mods... LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It has been ranking well for a while now. Just have to hope more people decide to click and join. Kanzenshuu is the only forum outranking this one but that is a massive forum with a podcast and blog so it likely won't ever top over that one.

I wouldn't worry too much about topping the tables just yet, but I could see it happening in time. The organic growth of this community alone shows a lot of promise, and we haven't had any toxicity, so the community itself is building itself up as a friendly and sociable place to talk about a shared interest, which is all you can ask for. The growth should keep going, and who knows, maybe that'll boost the search ranking a bit higher ;). Like I said, trending very well on DDG!

...also, reading through their upgrade announcement...they didn't introduce SSL until this past March?!? Yikes!

Well Kanzenshuu is mostly an information site for DBZ with the forum being on the side, DBZeta is for Battle Power debates, and DBZF is more of a general discussion forum than it is a DBZ forum. Also, all three suffer from workplace politics, which would never happen on a forum like this. On top of this, this forum is on XenForo, whereas DBZF is on VBulletin, and Kanzenshuu and DBZeta are on phpbb3. I can easily see this forum surpassing all three because of all of this. Let's not forget nothing sites like the Dragon Ball Makai subreddit, Dragon Ball Forum on Forumotion, and Neoseeker, that we don't even need to be concerned about. I've been in the DBZ scene for over a decade, so I know the game well enough.

I'd agree with XF giving this place a slight edge over the others, it's far more user friendly than something like phpBB and far less buggy than vB. Is that enough to set it completely apart, though? No, but I do think the community and the friendly banter and...ya' know...actual DB content do help to set things apart here, which will absolutely help going forward!

Neoseeker is one of those places that grew too huge that now everything and everyone just gets lost in the shuffle and it feels more like a facebook-esque social media experience than a forum and a community, so I always discount them as a forum for any specific subject.

:unsure: Hmm maybe I should start a podcast for the forum about anime girls and tiddies. So much content!

...ya' know...that might just be the single greatits idea in the history of podcasting.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Neoseeker only has a few active forums left. Including the Dragon Ball forum there, which is honestly THE most active forum on Neoseeker.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
It's on the top of Google for me right now, above Kanzenshuu.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I was just thinking... We don't even need anymore Admins. Just Super Moderators in the future.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Excuse me for the double post, but who is interested in nominating a Super Moderator once we reach over 10,000 posts? LOL.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Excuse me for the double post, but who is interested in nominating a Super Moderator once we reach over 10,000 posts? LOL.

giphy.gif

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
The number one spot for Dragon Ball Z Forum keeps shuffling between DBF, DBZF, and Kanz, now.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
1600528249911.png

I don't necessarily think it's good that google is choosing Members, Donate, and Help as top links over actual forums. Probably need to the do a little SEO work here. I usually add things like that to the robots.txt disallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.