2020 riots

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So they chased down the shooter after he was trying to leave the scene for his own safety and a group of them tried to beat him up when he tripped. Guess what happened?!

Added a second angle

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If you are willing to destroy people's lives, innocent people's lives over one man getting rightfully shot... You are not seeking peace, you are looking for an excuse to be destructive. I have seen mothers and fathers lose their children to gunfire and not react this way yet these people are acting this way for a total stranger who was clearly a criminal and woman beater. If people start showing up with guns and shooting them, I have no empathy. You can only push people so far before they get fed up. They better pray one of those nutjobs with assault rifles looking to do a mass shooting doesn't show up.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
If you are willing to destroy people's lives, innocent people's lives over one man getting rightfully shot... You are not seeking peace, you are looking for an excuse to be destructive. I have seen mothers and fathers lose their children to gunfire and not react this way yet these people are acting this way for a total stranger who was clearly a criminal and woman beater. If people start showing up with guns and shooting them, I have no empathy. You can only push people so far before they get fed up. They better pray one of those nutjobs with assault rifles looking to do a mass shooting doesn't show up.
I'm going to wait for the facts to come out over this shooting as well. Most of you guys know what I do for a living so you know I'm not down with vigilantism, but tonight in Kenosha has been an episode of
Fuck around and find out.
If these are Boogaloo boys or just normal citizens who are fed up with the violence then I don't know what else to say except stop destroying other people's stuff.

Reactions: Beerus

Jay

XOF
Admin
Rioters and commies...

tenor.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm going to wait for the facts to come out over this shooting as well. Most of you guys know what I do for a living so you know I'm not down with vigilantism, but tonight in Kenosha has been an episode of
Fuck around and find out.
If these are Boogaloo boys or just normal citizens who are fed up with the violence then I don't know what else to say except stop destroying other people's stuff.
Yeah, he isn't someone out for blood, he is trying to scare them off. If he wanted to kill people he was in range to do so.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Yeah, he isn't someone out for blood, he is trying to scare them off. If he wanted to kill people he was in range to do so.
I bet he has poop in his shorts from getting swarmed by those couple of guys. That one dude who collapsed took one in the gut from a near contact shot. I assure you he's pretty dicked up because 5.56 when it retains the velocity to do its thing does it well. That last guy took one in the arm and started screaming MEDIC!!!! You can see the details at about 1:15. At that range it probably disintegrated the bone.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I bet he has poop in his shorts from getting swarmed by those couple of guys. That one dude who collapsed took one in the gut from a near contact shot. I assure you he's pretty dicked up because 5.56 when it retains the velocity to do its thing does it well. That last guy took one in the arm and started screaming MEDIC!!!! You can see the details at about 1:15. At that range it probably disintegrated the bone.

Again, if he wanted to kill them he would have aimed for their heads. I think the dude who got scraped probably ducked down when he was firing and actually walked into a bullet. That is how smart these people are... lol

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Here's your extremely graphic Reading Rainbow moment guys as in "But don't take my word for it....." on what 5.56 does to soft tissue. This is why I love independent journalism because you get the real deal story on the ground.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Why are the cops helping them? They want them defunded and rid off the streets....

Maybe this guy got a wakeup call to stop acting like an idiot.

He should be thanking his lucky stars that was his arm and not his neck, back, chest, or head.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Why are the cops helping them? They want them defunded and rid off the streets....

He should be thanking his lucky stars that was his arm and not his neck, back, chest, or head.

Consider him educated.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

Screw the police, we're here to police ourselves! *gets shot, police rescue him* Thanks, but also fuck you!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The mindset of these people really puzzles me. A 5 year old has more commonsense than 90% of them.
It's staggering that people can be so full on about something and then instantaneously change their tune when they suddenly need the thing they were so opposed to.

• Agree

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
The mindset of these people really puzzles me. A 5 year old has more commonsense than 90% of them.
I heard one shooting victim was DOA. My guess it's the headshot victim, but I wouldn't put it past the other guy who took one to the body. Without good medical attention you can bleed out fairly fast depending on where you're hit in the torso.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I heard one shooting victim was DOA. My guess it's the headshot victim, but I wouldn't put it past the other guy who took one to the body. Without good medical attention you can bleed out fairly fast depending on where you're hit in the torso.
Unfortunate and pointless loss of life, ultimately.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He looked like he got scraped though. No nose bleed or anything. It could have been someone else unless the dude got hit on a sensative spot and had a seizure and died from it.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
He looked like he got scraped though. No nose bleed or anything. It could have been someone else unless the dude got hit on a sensative spot and had a seizure and died from it.
Yeah, I'd agree that it's more likely the gut shot one, plenty in there that could cause some problems without immediate medical attention.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: