2020 riots

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
What is sad is people are going to use this as an excuse to demand we get rid of guns. Not addressing the real issue of cops not being able to police the streets or riots doing millions of dollars of damage and getting away with it. I can get really angry over stuff like this but I believe what goes around comes around and a lot of these people will pay in other ways.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
He looked like he got scraped though. No nose bleed or anything. It could have been someone else unless the dude got hit on a sensative spot and had a seizure and died from it.

It looked like a scrape because 5.56 is a .22 caliber round. It goes in very small but then it tumbles if it has enough velocity to do so. If we saw the back of his head there was probably an exit wound the size of tangerine. Your skull is fairly thick as well so it could have deflected at angle like what happened to JFK.

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It looked like a scrape because 5.56 is a .22 caliber round. It goes in very small but then it tumbles if it has enough velocity to do so. If we saw the back of his head there was probably an exit wound the size of tangerine. Your skull is fairly thick as well so it could have deflected at angle like what happened to JFK.
But wouldn't his ears and/or nose have been bleeding?

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
But wouldn't his ears and/or nose have been bleeding?
Not necessarily because bullets and the human body do funny things. Throw everything you've seen in the movies when someone gets shot out the window because 99% of it BS. There's a field of study called Wound ballistics which goes hand in hand with Terminal ballistics. Look up the studies conducted by Dr. Martin Fackler. He shot pig cadavers with various calibers and loads to determine their effectiveness in the human body because our skin and organ make-up is quite similar to a pig.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not necessarily because bullets and the human body do funny things. Throw everything you've seen in the movies when someone gets shot out the window because 99% of it BS. There's a field of study called Wound ballistics which goes hand in hand with Terminal ballistics. Look up the studies conducted by Dr. Martin Fackler. He shot pig cadavers with various calibers and loads to determine their effectiveness in the human body because our skin and organ make-up is quite similar to a pig.
I'll take your word for it. I only have a basic understanding of stuff like this. I am just shocked a shot to the head from that kind of gun wouldn't have more blood everywhere.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't know if it is from years of playing CoD, watching violent movies/TV shows, or what but this doesn't seem real to me, not entirely. It is weird.

I hate seeing people hurt each other either way. I just hope that if it does get worse, the people who lose their lives, be them in the right or wrong, face a fast and painless death.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I don't know if it is from years of playing CoD, watching violent movies/TV shows, or what but this doesn't seem real to me, not entirely. It is weird.

I hate seeing people hurt each other either way. I just hope that if it does get worse, the people who lose their lives, be them in the right or wrong, face a fast and painless death.
I think too many people on both sides of this play too much CoD/Halo/Battlefield to truly understand what they're getting themselves into. It's sad that I was right that it was going to come to this. I hope it doesn't escalate any further.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think too many people on both sides of this play too much CoD/Halo/Battlefield to truly understand what they're getting themselves into. It's sad that I was right that it was going to come to this. I hope it doesn't escalate any further.
I have felt it for a while now but I think social media, gaming, movies, and TV shows really desensitized us.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Laura is going to likely get really bad too on top of all this...

giphy.gif

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Hey look! More evidence has surfaced to show the dude who took one in the arm actually had a pistol. :unsure: Wonder where it ran off to since we don't see it later? :LOL:

1598429093864.png

1598429122371.png

1598429193796.png

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
In the aftermath of all that last night it appears we have three victims shot. Two dead, one wounded. We don't know if they're the same three we saw get shot, but the numbers add up.

https://thepostmillennial.com/three-shot-two-fatally-during-kenosha-riots

*Update*

Skateboard dude hitting the shooter on the ground
1598463790726.png

Aftermath showing skateboard guy is hit in the torso. The guy in the stonewash jeans is running away after he tried to jump him, he was shot at and missed. Guy who gets shot in the arm approaches with his hands up
1598463860123.png

He re-engages after the rifle is lowered and rushes him with a pistol in his hand. Moments before he takes one in the arm.
EgW-WveXYAQa6Be.jpg

Super cut that puts everything together.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well, he had a pistol and likely would have used it so in that case, the dude that got shot in the arm can't do anything about it. It was clearly self-defense from the guy who tripped.

The guy using his skateboard like a weapon got shot with a real weapon. Again, looks like self-defense to me.

The only one that doesn't is the guy that got shot in the head and I am guessing the court of law will charge the shooter for that one.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Well, he had a pistol and likely would have used it so in that case, the dude that got shot in the arm can't do anything about it. It was clearly self-defense from the guy who tripped.

The guy using his skateboard like a weapon got shot with a real weapon. Again, looks like self-defense to me.

The only one that doesn't is the guy that got shot in the head and I am guessing the court of law will charge the shooter for that one.
I saw video from another source that shows him throwing a Molotov at the shooter, missing, and continuing to chase him. When you see the shooting unfold as you did. Shooter will most likely be charged but who is to say what happens. There is a ton of video evidence out there.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I saw video from another source that shows him throwing a Molotov at the shooter, missing, and continuing to chase him. When you see the shooting unfold as you did. Shooter will most likely be charged but who is to say what happens. There is a ton of video evidence out there.
I hope other people get charged for what they were doing. Like destroying businesses and whatnot. It seems unfair to business owners if these assholes get away with this crap. Bunch of shit stains on society.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So the shooter is 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse. He's been arrested and charged with first degree murder. I don't know how many counts or if it's just the one. That first shooting aside because we don't have all the facts surrounding it. The second incident where he fell on the ground and was bum rushed by people, he had every right to do what he did to survive. So barring the dude he shot in the head. He's factually guilty of this under WI law:

Possession of a dangerous weapon by anyone under 18 is a class A misdemeanor.

I'll keep this updated if the poo poo continues to hit the fan or if any more factual information comes out about this incident.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Of course his name is Kyle and he was under 18....

Must have thought the drywall came to life or something...

Jokes aside, who the fuq gives a 17-year-old a gun?

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Of course his name is Kyle and he was under 18....

Must have thought the drywall came to life or something...

Jokes aside, who the fuq gives a 17-year-old a gun?
Not a good idea unless under parent or guardian supervision, no matter how proficient they are or how much you trust them. Just stay on the right side of the law. That being said when I was 18 my father used to give me long guns and his .357 revolver all the time when I would go hiking or camping because bears are murder machines and you'll never change my mind!!!

So yeah, if you're a minor you shouldn't be running around unsupervised. It's just being safe and accountable for your actions. If you're with a supervising adult or your parent then rock n' roll with a crew served belt-fed machine gun for all I care.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: