Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
fhbcghgf.jpg

ffs what a jackass. :piccolopalm:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Bad enough this is dragging out like it is, don't need incitement like that going on, too.
Well, she isn't the only one who was doing it either. These people need to be locked up. This isn't an act against Trump, it is an act against your fellow citizen and this country.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Well, she isn't the only one who was doing it either. These people need to be locked up. This isn't an act against Trump, it is an act against your fellow citizen and this country.
"Hey, you have an opinion. That opinion differs from mine. I invalidate your opinion because I'm an asshole."

Seems about right these days...

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
"Hey, you have an opinion. That opinion differs from mine. I invalidate your opinion because I'm an asshole."

Seems about right these days...
I have no problem with people hating Trump, you do you. I think he can be a bit of a douche and I never cared for him much as a person but I care about this country. People like her need to be deported. There are illegals who treat this country and it's citizens better than pieces of shit like this.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Listen, at this point and as much as I hate saying this because I love my damn country. I'm also assuming I'm the only veteran here who has been deployed, but let's just get the Boogaloo over with so I can get back to normalcy. I'm too old and tired for this shit.

tumblr_25c5095f43bf4502d05fd18d807820d4_52613721_500.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Listen, at this point and as much as I hate saying this because I love my damn country. I'm also assuming I'm the only veteran here who has been deployed, but let's just get the Boogaloo over with so I can get back to normalcy. I'm too old and tired for this shit.

View attachment 2120
It is going to be dragged out and more crap will surface. I honestly don't care if Biden wins. They will be checked by the Senate. What I care about is him winning fairly and I feel like this won't be the case and none of us will ever know the truth of it. I spent the last 15 years not trusting the government... This is just making my inner Dale Gribble worse.

king-of-the-hill-meme-3-1.jpg

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
^ and that statement is coming from the same person who thought the last election was rigged too because Trump won. I just don't trust any of it. lol

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It is going to be dragged out and more crap will surface. I honestly don't care if Biden wins. They will be checked by the Senate. What I care about is him winning fairly and I feel like this won't be the case and none of us will ever know the truth of it. I spent the last 15 years not trusting the government... This is just making my inner Dale Gribble worse.

king-of-the-hill-meme-3-1.jpg
giphy.gif

If Biden does take this and the Republicans hold the Senate I feel this is a long term win. Everyone will see how baseless his platform is and when he resigns due to illness or dies in office, I get the pleasure to chuckle at the first female President in history who is unelected and got all her power through knee pads. :ROFLMAO:

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
View attachment 2124

If Biden does take this and the Republicans hold the Senate I feel this is a long term win. Everyone will see how baseless his platform is and when he resigns due to illness or dies in office, I get the pleasure to chuckle at the first female President in history who is unelected and got all her power through knee pads. :ROFLMAO:

And yeah, I feel you on that. I am not worried. They will just make themselves look worse and I honestly could use a break from hearing about Trump every 5 seconds or some jobless college kid crying to the sky about him in the streets.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue

And yeah, I feel you on that. I am not worried. They will just make themselves look worse and I honestly could use a break from hearing about Trump every 5 seconds or some jobless college kid crying to the sky about him in the streets.

As much as I appreciate him keeping his promises and I really mean it when I say it was a pleasure to be an executive branch employee under his watch because all bets were off and I was able to do my job. Under Obama it was tough and exhausting because of touchy feely bull crap. If Biden wins then the mid terms are going to be a Republican sweep and here's my 2024 dream team, are you ready?

Dan Crenshaw for POTUS
Candace Owens for VPOTUS

• Love

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Candace is going to be working for Daily Wire in Texas starting in March. I forgot about that until now. So yeah, they will be closer together so I could see this happening.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Candace is going to be working for Daily Wire in Texas starting in March. I forgot about that until now. So yeah, they will be closer together so I could see this happening.
My short term goal in life is to meet Dan Crenshaw and tell him he looks like Big Boss and I totally f'n dig it. :LOL:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So what the title of this video should say is... "Go now my child, require yourself a gun. Get the training to use thy gun, and defend thy land."

I am just assuming. I haven't clicked on it. I'll watch it later. (y)

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So what the title of this video should say is... "Go now my child, require yourself a gun. Get the training to use thy gun, and defend thy land."

I am just assuming. I haven't clicked on it. I'll watch it later. (y)
You will be pleasantly surprised. John may be a Ranger, but he truly is the Warrior Poet.

Status
Not open for further replies.